Jump to content

amaravati farmers situation


futureofandhra
 Share

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

That range will be a wild roller coast. 

My guess, don’t quote me. Around 4-6 cr to 90+ cr to not sure 

Repoddunna nekosamaina Lokesh anna gelichi Amaravathini rajadhani cheyyalani korukuntunnanu. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

Repoddunna nekosamaina Lokesh anna gelichi Amaravatini rajadhani cheyyalani korukuntunnanu. 

We don’t depend on that as our primary source. No that I don’t care but these are out of our control. Never going to invest in AP. I made it clear. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

We don’t depend on that as our primary source. No that I don’t care but these are out of our control. Never going to invest in AP. I made it clear. 

We have some land close to Amaravathi, but it's still farm land now, so price didn't change that drastically, but we will still sell it soon. To be honest, I don't think anyone will invest in AP (even in Vizag). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

We have some land close to Amaravathi, but it's still farm land now, so price didn't change that drastically, but we will still sell it soon. To be honest, I don't think anyone will invest in AP (even in Vizag). 

Agreed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

That range will be a wild roller coast. 

My guess, don’t quote me. Around 4-6 cr to 90+ cr to not sure 

4-6 crores antey 20 acres ichara ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.