How you treat your Friends wife?

huma

13 hours ago, RedThupaki said:

Friend pendlaam ni kooda thappu ga choostha ...alanti friends ni maintain cheseyvaadu pedha idiot and bufoon anattu...

Evaru tho padithey vaaditho friendship chesthey itlaney untundhi...

Similarly manam kooda oka so called friend pendlaam ni tappu ga choosthey....we are an enemy to him rather friend...

em septiri em septiri

1 hour ago, kfrockz said:

Idi real oo, fictional oo naaku teleedu kaani bro. U have very good writing skills & nuv either too manchodivi or too perv na ko vi. brahmi-headscratch.gif @Sarvapindi idi chadavbaaku. emi avvaledu. disappoint ayyi malli frustrate aipotaav @Swatkat

antha long story sadive opika led baa 

3 hours ago, Veta said:

I understand this is public forum, every one has their opinion and entitlements..

If you think it’s a story.. I am happy that you appreciated by writing skills..when I was sharing my experience..

if you feel it’s a real story… take the lesson on being in limits and calm even when facing the worst of the accusations from the near and dear frnds.. trust in karma.. if u do good u get good back.. karma is real..

as I said before this is just a share of my experience.. I have nothing to add or clarify.. 

Good luck.. 

2 hours ago, Picheshwar said:

bro inkonni incidents share cheyyi 

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Why?? 

Real life incidents chala interesting bros

4 hours ago, Veta said:

I understand this is public forum, every one has their opinion and entitlements..

If you think it’s a story.. I am happy that you appreciated by writing skills..when I was sharing my experience..

if you feel it’s a real story… take the lesson on being in limits and calm even when facing the worst of the accusations from the near and dear frnds.. trust in karma.. if u do good u get good back.. karma is real..

as I said before this is just a share of my experience.. I have nothing to add or clarify.. 

Good luck.. 

Bro ne story lo sorry ne real life lo andaru weed tagaru nuvu inko amayi tappa ani rasavu... 

What about your wife character bro..tanu koda weed esinda? 🤔.

19 hours ago, huma said:

I treat them as sister if the figure is average or below average and as friend if they are beautiful.

Depends upon level of friendship. 

Na sinapati dosth pellam yentha beauty ayina naku selle.

Ade apuday parichayam ayaina local usa family friends or something anuko gunta mari bagunte ..chepalem

23 minutes ago, anna_returns_1 said:

Depends upon level of friendship. 

Na sinapati dosth pellam yentha beauty ayina naku selle.

Ade apuday parichayam ayaina local usa family friends or something anuko gunta mari bagunte ..chepalem

same pinch

4 hours ago, anna_returns_1 said:

Bro ne story lo sorry ne real life lo andaru weed tagaru nuvu inko amayi tappa ani rasavu... 

What about your wife character bro..tanu koda weed esinda? 🤔.

So wife, frnds thinedhi, thaagedhi batti.. character decide chesthavu anamata.. yeah my wife took weed that night..we have twins now yr old..  I am not used to weed or alcohol at that time. But now, we take weed every Friday, Saturday night.. after kids sleep..in home or with frnds.. what’s it to do with character???.. maaku kids vachaka weed became one of the stress buster.. that doesn’t mean we are irresponsible… it’s just our way of relaxing and spending time with each other  in the past yr with 2 kids without outside help and wfh tensions.. I am not into alcohol as it makes you miserable the next day..

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Veta said:

So wife, frnds thinedhi, thaagedhi batti.. character decide chesthavu anamata.. yeah my wife took weed that night..we have twins now yr old..  I am not used to weed or alcohol at that time. But now, we take weed every Friday, Saturday night.. after kids sleep..in home or with frnds.. what’s it to do with character???.. maaku kids vachaka weed became one of the stress buster.. that doesn’t mean we are irresponsible… it’s just our way of relaxing and spending time with each other  in the past yr with 2 kids without outside help and wfh tensions.. I am not into alcohol as it makes you miserable the next day..

Different angles lo Bumchick chesi relax avvochuga ala weed teesukovadam deniki. Its not good for your health.