How you treat your Friends wife?

huma

4 minutes ago, huma said:

Different angles lo Bumchick chesi relax avvochuga ala weed teesukovadam deniki. Its not good for your health. 

After being in relation for 13 yrs.. sex is not something u need to relax and wait till weekend for it to happen.. our relationship is kind on autopilot, we know each other really well and what we expect from each other.. not perfect but we had our ups and downs in relationship.. so depending upon the mood on the Friday.. we go for weed that induces  euphoria for a dance and makes u laugh and smile uncontrollably or weed that relaxes the mind to phase out of this world for few mins/hrs( this is only when we are home and kids are lacking sleep during day so that we have good chance that they don’t wake up).. or weed that makes you to concentrate more.. but relaxes your body.. this is for the small talk and discussions with wife… and one that completely knock you down.. reserved for nights when we have sleepover nanny.. we usually prefer the one that relaxes body and increases you concentration.. this is best place to be for us.. 

Mainly there is no side affects or habit forming qualities for weed.. not according to science.. it’s 1000x safer than any alcohol drinks and even sodas.. sodas make u crave sugar more.. weed is not a hard drug.. it’s just a plant leaf that has gone thru some processing..

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Veta said:

After being in relation for 13 yrs.. sex is not something u need to relax and wait till weekend for it to happen.. our relationship is kind on autopilot, we know each other really well and what we expect from each other.. not perfect but we had our ups and downs in relationship.. so depending upon the mood on the Friday.. we go for weed that induces  euphoria for a dance and makes u laugh and smile uncontrollably or weed that relaxes the mind to phase out of this world for few mins/hrs( this is only when we are home and kids are lacking sleep during day so that we have good chance that they don’t wake up).. or weed that makes you to concentrate more.. but relaxes your body.. this is for the small talk and discussions with wife… and one that completely knock you down.. reserved for nights when we have sleepover nanny.. we usually prefer the one that relaxes body and increases you concentration.. this is best place to be for us.. 

Mainly there is no side affects or habit forming qualities for weed.. not according to science.. it’s 1000x safer than any alcohol drinks and even sodas.. sodas make u crave sugar more.. weed is not a hard drug.. it’s just a plant leaf that has gone thru some processing..

13 years antunnav kabatti nuvvu cheppedi correct anipistundi. At that age your responsibilities crush your mood and moreover all excitement is gone by then. I can understand. You sound very mature.

On 9/5/2021 at 3:12 AM, huma said:

I treat them as sister if the figure is average or below average and as friend if they are beautiful.

If not good looking, as my sister.

If good looking, as my wife's sister.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, huma said:

13 years antunnav kabatti nuvvu cheppedi correct anipistundi. At that age your responsibilities crush your mood and moreover all excitement is gone by then. I can understand. You sound very mature.

We are 32+ now.. met her on first day of btech.. we are then ~19 … bumchik from 24.. … kids at ~31… we weren’t married legally yet.. but we consider ourself as married..

maturity is not related to age… for me/wife our thought process changed overtime as we faced lot of hardships… we evolved together.. family treatment of our relationship made us more open, understand each other and others a bit more patiently… and more importantly to not give a duck of what others think for small things.. My and wife’s parents haven’t spoken to us until we told them that we are expecting..  we used to call them daily  twice for 6 yrs until engage tone.. it’s our way of conveying them that we are alive and well.. kind like attendance.. it doesn’t mean that they don’t love us. But at that moment they hearts are filled with more anger than love towards us.. time/kids healed that anger.. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Veta said:

We are 32+ now.. met her on first day of btech.. we are then ~19 … bumchik from 24.. … kids at ~31… we weren’t married legally yet.. but we consider ourself as married..

maturity is not related to age… for me/wife our thought process changed overtime as we faced lot of hardships… we evolved together.. family treatment of our relationship made us more open, understand each other and others a bit more patiently… and more importantly to not give a duck of what others think for small things.. My and wife’s parents haven’t spoken to us until we told them that we are expecting..  we used to call them daily  twice for 6 yrs until engage tone.. it’s our way of conveying them that we are alive and well.. kind like attendance.. it doesn’t mean that they don’t love us. But at that moment they hearts are filled with more anger than love towards us.. time/kids healed that anger.. 

Bro it looks like you have seen a lot in life within small age

6 hours ago, Veta said:

So wife, frnds thinedhi, thaagedhi batti.. character decide chesthavu anamata.. yeah my wife took weed that night..we have twins now yr old..  I am not used to weed or alcohol at that time. But now, we take weed every Friday, Saturday night.. after kids sleep..in home or with frnds.. what’s it to do with character???.. maaku kids vachaka weed became one of the stress buster.. that doesn’t mean we are irresponsible… it’s just our way of relaxing and spending time with each other  in the past yr with 2 kids without outside help and wfh tensions.. I am not into alcohol as it makes you miserable the next day..

What if your kids needs some urgent attention after you are high on weed ? 

very bad parenting !

6 hours ago, Veta said:

So wife, frnds thinedhi, thaagedhi batti.. character decide chesthavu anamata.. yeah my wife took weed that night..we have twins now yr old..  I am not used to weed or alcohol at that time. But now, we take weed every Friday, Saturday night.. after kids sleep..in home or with frnds.. what’s it to do with character???.. maaku kids vachaka weed became one of the stress buster.. that doesn’t mean we are irresponsible… it’s just our way of relaxing and spending time with each other  in the past yr with 2 kids without outside help and wfh tensions.. I am not into alcohol as it makes you miserable the next day..

😁😁🙏👍 just curious africa amane chesukonava bro

Recent ga jarigindhi

oka frned valla frneds tho and valla frnds wifes tho close ga vuntadu , close ante vulgar ga kaadhule.. jokes veyatam vallani aanukoni kurchotam alaa.. nenu appudappudu vallani kalavataniki vellinappudu(vere vuru) naaku konchem weird ga anipimchedhi  na frnd chestalu… alaa konni years ayindhi… regular func, regular meets almost every weekend….. e batch motham.. no mandhu nothing le

now recent ga veedi wife ni same grp lo frnd touch chesadu ata ela ekkada anedhi teliyadhu… na frnd athaniki warning or serious ayyaadu ata … now vere athanu calm ga thana pani edho thanu intlo vundi chesukuntunnaadu ata.. idhi na frnd cheppaledhu.. athanu cheppaadu ila chesi college kurrodila .. vallu misunderstood .. naadhe thappu emole annaadu naatho 

kalavochu but athiga kalisthe edho roju edho rakamga edho misunderstandings vasthavi..

frnd wife ni theda ga chusthe ika frndship emundhi na royya….chithakarthe kukka lekkaney

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, huma said:

emi ledu vadu chaala goppa values unna vaadani build up istunnadu

Hahah adhe kadhaa… ma values tho avathali vaadu match kaanappudu … ilaaane antaam ani ma bamma garu cheppatu lol

31 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Recent ga jarigindhi

oka frned valla frneds tho and valla frnds wifes tho close ga vuntadu , close ante vulgar ga kaadhule.. jokes veyatam vallani aanukoni kurchotam alaa.. nenu appudappudu vallani kalavataniki vellinappudu(vere vuru) naaku konchem weird ga anipimchedhi  na frnd chestalu… alaa konni years ayindhi… regular func, regular meets almost every weekend….. e batch motham.. no mandhu nothing le

now recent ga veedi wife ni same grp lo frnd touch chesadu ata ela ekkada anedhi teliyadhu… na frnd athaniki warning or serious ayyaadu ata … now vere athanu calm ga thana pani edho thanu intlo vundi chesukuntunnaadu ata.. idhi na frnd cheppaledhu.. athanu cheppaadu ila chesi college kurrodila .. vallu misunderstood .. naadhe thappu emole annaadu naatho 

kalavochu but athiga kalisthe edho roju edho rakamga edho misunderstandings vasthavi..

frnd wife ni theda ga chusthe ika frndship emundhi na royya….chithakarthe kukka lekkaney

Aka pak karepak la vundi bro story cha no masala time wasted !!

40 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Recent ga jarigindhi

+1000000

5 hours ago, Veta said:

you are very matured bro...Hatsoff to you bro

7 hours ago, Veta said:

Adhi ala pettu gaddi

• Haha 1