How you treat your Friends wife?

huma

12 hours ago, Veta said:

After being in relation for 13 yrs.. sex is not something u need to relax and wait till weekend for it to happen.. our relationship is kind on autopilot, we know each other really well and what we expect from each other.. not perfect but we had our ups and downs in relationship.. so depending upon the mood on the Friday.. we go for weed that induces  euphoria for a dance and makes u laugh and smile uncontrollably or weed that relaxes the mind to phase out of this world for few mins/hrs( this is only when we are home and kids are lacking sleep during day so that we have good chance that they don’t wake up).. or weed that makes you to concentrate more.. but relaxes your body.. this is for the small talk and discussions with wife… and one that completely knock you down.. reserved for nights when we have sleepover nanny.. we usually prefer the one that relaxes body and increases you concentration.. this is best place to be for us.. 

Mainly there is no side affects or habit forming qualities for weed.. not according to science.. it’s 1000x safer than any alcohol drinks and even sodas.. sodas make u crave sugar more.. weed is not a hard drug.. it’s just a plant leaf that has gone thru some processing..

Lol you don’t have to defend your smoking here. 
smoking in any form in injurious is health.. and even worse for women. Over time you get addicted to it. you’re saying you have kids and as a parents you’re going to have bad influence on them. How long are they going to be kids? Not very long. When they get older or come into their senses they will know about their parents activities and mind they are smarter than you. Better stop it now. Try to naturally get endorphins. That’s what weed does it makes you high and suddenly crashes you down. You may enjoy it but in the long run you’re burning your brain natural wires. You always need that green or to get high when you want to do something. That is addiction. I say a beer or two in moderate is better than weed. Do some physical activity like running or boxing or going to the gym. 

btw how are you smoking your weed? 

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, SRH said:

smoking in any form in injurious is health.. and even worse for women. Over time you get addicted to it. you’re saying you have kids and as a parents you’re going to have bad influence on them. How long are they going to be kids? Not very long. When they get older or come into their senses they will know about their parents activities and mind they are smarter than you. Better stop it now. Try to naturally get endorphins. That’s what weed does it makes you high and suddenly crashes you down. You may enjoy it but in the long run you’re burning your brain natural wires. You always need that green or to get high when you want to do something. That is addiction. I say a beer or two in moderate is better than weed. Do some physical activity like running or boxing or going to the gym. 

atta pettu ba gaddi

Chala respect istha bro nenu ayete

dagara dagara 7, 8numbers try chesaru nannu lobarchukundam ani friends lenapudu

andari gubalu pagala 10gi tappu ani clear ga explain chesa

asalu ipudu valla mogudi tho s@x cheylanna bayapadutunaru

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SRH said:

Did I say I smoke?.. we use tinctures u just put a drop under ur tongue… show me one scientific study or paper or recommendation against weed usage.. or it’s habit forming qualities… I will show 100s against usage of beer/soda/alcohol.. I am not encouraging all to take weed, I shared my habit.. Since I have the habit, I made enough research and consulted my personal physician before making it a habit.. and it is legal in many states across the country. I am teetotaler till 30. 

yes I have kids and I don’t expect to hide my habit from them.. as far as parenting goes I don’t want to be a role model for them, I am only there to make them well equipped to make a choice b/w good and bad.. and choosing b/w right and wrong… do u think they will go thru there high school with out being exposed to weed/alcohol.. I can’t take/make decisions for them.. it’s their choice to take weed or alcohol.. you can only take horse to food.. u can’t make it to eat.. again we can’t judge people/kids with their food or drinking habits.. I am ok if they take alcohol or weed. I am only there for advice them, not force them to do or not do something..

u may take me as an irresponsible parent.. but time will prove if I am right/wrong..  

3 minutes ago, Veta said:

Did I say I smoke?.. we use tinctures u just put a drop under ur tongue… show me one scientific study or paper or recommendation against weed usage.. or it’s habit forming qualities… I will show 100s against usage of beer/soda/alcohol.. I am not encouraging all to take weed, I shared my habit.. Since I have the habit, I made enough research and consulted my personal physician before making it a habit.. and it is legal in many states across the country. I am teetotaler till 30. 

yes I have kids and I don’t expect to hide my habit from them.. as far as parenting goes I don’t want to be a role model for them, I am only there to make them well equipped to make a choice b/w good and bad.. and choosing b/w right and wrong… do u think they will go thru there high school with out being exposed to weed/alcohol.. I can’t take/make decisions for them.. it’s their choice to take weed or alcohol.. you can only take horse to food.. u can’t make it to eat.. again we can’t judge people/kids with their food or drinking habits.. I am ok if they take alcohol or weed. I am only there for advice them, not force them to do or not do something..

u may take me as an irresponsible parent.. but time will prove if I am right/wrong..  

Bro group chex meda ne opnion yendhi 😎

9 minutes ago, Veta said:

Inka simple ga chepali ante.. I do not expect my kids to be on correct path all ThrU their life or be always right.. but I will equip them and stand by them till they find the right path after they realized their mistake.. I want to be their strength not a weight that hangs on their necks to do and be right all the time..

8 minutes ago, Veta said:

Inka simple ga chepali ante.. I do not expect my kids to be on correct path all ThrU their life or be always right.. but I will equip them and stand by them till they find the right path after they realized their mistake.. I want to be their strength not a weight that hangs on their necks to do and be right all the time..

Bro me messages chusaka e db rupu rekalu marchagala dammunna aa okkadu mere anipisthundi

ika me Veta ni apoddhu evadina tappu cheyali ante gundello metro rail paragetthali

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, huma said:

Enduku bro mee vaallu $iSter ni kuda vadalaru, cousin sister aina sister e kada

Akka koothuru gurinchena adigedi.

naku nachadu asalu ela cheskuntaro ee janalu 🤦 

On 9/7/2021 at 10:40 AM, Picheshwar said:

Akka koothuru gurinchena adigedi.

naku nachadu asalu ela cheskuntaro ee janalu 🤦 

Hussein ani naa friend gadu babai kuturni pelli chesukunnadu adi vadini bhaijaan ani pilichedi. ippudu daaniki 5 pillalu.