Second job trying. Tips please

DesiPokiri

42 minutes ago, Novak_Djokovic said:

2 projects....long term ga....work cheyyadam chala kastam

Meeting deadlines....is very difficult 

Stress and work load too much untadi....

Last year nunchi wife and husband each 2 remote jobs chestunnaru..not sure how they are managing 

3 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Coming to US is not greedy. Exploiting situations is greedy ! You missed the fine line 

Why is it exploiting if you are working hard and getting paid? Typical desi attitude who cries 

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

Why is it exploiting if you are working hard and getting paid? Typical desi attitude who cries 

Ninnevadannunnadahey. If you got time and patience do whatever you can . But some people are trying to exploit the situations just based on FOMO (Fear of Missing out ). 
then things get complicated for them and everyone . Just like how GC situations were an year ago for Indian nationals. Kondariki opportunity but exploitation for many which will cause issues for everyone ! 

19 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Ninnevadannunnadahey. If you got time and patience do whatever you can . But some people are trying to exploit the situations just based on FOMO (Fear of Missing out ). 
then things get complicated for them and everyone . Just like how GC situations were an year ago for Indian nationals. Kondariki opportunity but exploitation for many which will cause issues for everyone ! 

Why do you speak for everyone uncle? Are you veereshalingam speak for yourself? What’s wrong in exploiting if the world itself has been exploited since the British times to until this day where USA creates mess in Middle East sucking their oil right in front of them ?

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Why do you speak for everyone uncle? Are you veereshalingam speak for yourself? What’s wrong in exploiting if the world itself has been exploited since the British times to until this day where USA creates mess in Middle East sucking their oil right in front of them ?

If you don’t have concern for USA then you don’t deserve to be in USA !

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, bluebadger said:

antha kashtapadatam denki - one job nuvvu chesko second job handover to sum indian dude - pay him 50% after tax- u get 50% for simply managing the guy 

Good idea … lot of people are doing this already 

7 hours ago, bluebadger said:

antha kashtapadatam denki - one job nuvvu chesko second job handover to sum indian dude - pay him 50% after tax- u get 50% for simply managing the guy 

How do they manage meetings 

2 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

If you don’t have concern for USA then you don’t deserve to be in USA !

Lol thupuk, I can be anywhere in the world though I care for it or won’t give a fck about it, it’s a free world, who are you to preach here what to do ?

3 hours ago, NYCpal said:

How do they manage meetings 

what r u talkin bout bruh meetings are like either zoom or teams right all u need is a proper net connect and a person who can say ur name right 

2 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Lol thupuk, I can be anywhere in the world though I care for it or won’t give a fck about it, it’s a free world, who are you to preach here what to do ?

take it lite bruh stomach full unnodu pakkanodi stomach gurinchi aalojinchadu thats normal 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Lol bp pill esko. The more careless people in the world is danger to the society ! 
hope you are not one of them. 
nuvvetla pothey naakendi! 
Gummadikaya donga antey shoulders massaging why?