Anyone ever got severely depressed?

jiggubhai

6 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

feeling ela untundi vaa..edo different person laga mari potaranta nijamena?

I volunteered at a local mental health facility back in the day baa plus my niece is a psychiatrist who deals with patients down with mental illnesses and depression all the time. 

Your life changes man, everything you do becomes a chore and at times you don't even understand why you are doing what you are doing. We also don't know much about how our own brains so even if someone doesn't have it today, there's always a possibility of it developing down the line. 

So lite gaa teesi pareyaku bro

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tennisluvrredux said:

I volunteered at a local mental health facility back in the day baa plus my niece is a psychiatrist who deals with patients down with mental illnesses and depression all the time. 

Your life changes man, everything you do becomes a chore and at times you don't even understand why you are doing what you are doing. We also don't know much about how our own brains so even if someone doesn't have it today, there's always a possibility of it developing down the line. 

So lite gaa teesi pareyaku bro

india lo na baa

btw depression naku kadu.. some friend's relative

20 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

Feeling aaa bongaaa ... Mentally if u can't control urself ..depress avvakunna em saadhisthaav

29 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

I woke up heavy hearted every day wishing I never woke up. There was physical pain in the chest, idhemi metaphor kadhu.

There will be personality changes. I haven't checked myself in the mirror for almost 6 months. I have become quiet. Used be extroverted and that changed too. This was a few yrs back

I found comfort in food, music and movies.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

I woke up heavy hearted every day wishing I never woke up.

There will be personality changes. I haven't checked myself in the mirror for almost 6 months. I have become quiet. Used be extroverted and that changed too. This was a few yrs back

I found comfort in food, music and movies.

%$#$ love failure aah bruh

It's like u disconnect from social world digging more into u. Usually digging urself is helpful but when u don't find anything u start becoming blind in ur thoughts. That's the start of depression brain is hung up and looks like nothing exists