Anyone ever got severely depressed?

jiggubhai

5 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Bro edho saradaga annadule. Ne gurinchi tekidhu anukunta. Serious avaku

edo okati bro just pointed it out, idokkate kaadu vaadu post chese posts choodu you will know the reality

lite le vaadu ilane morugutha untadu elano

29 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Yea. We have a stigma against mental health. Psychiatrist dagarki only total bonkers ainollu potaru ankuntam. Chala mental disorders alane worse ayyi psychopathology ki extend avtayi. The faster you intervene the better. Most daridrapu gottu dilog  I hear when someone with anxiety or panic attack expresses their problem is " keep yourself busy". It won't work that way, early stages lo family and friends role Chala imp. If it's worse psych dagarki velladam compulsory, cognitive behavioral therapy is very effective in this regard, normal meditation or lifestyle changes panicheyav. Temporary ga effect untayemo workouts and all but they all relapse definitely in worst possible forms.  long term effective ga undalante professional help is must.

add go for a vacation too

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Bro edho saradaga annadule. Ne gurinchi tekidhu anukunta. Serious avaku

bro please bro..I am crying now..nannu tennisluvr emi cheyyadu ga..bhayam estondi bro..nenu safe e antava

5 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Why didn't you approach the courts proving all the money you spent on her and how she conveniently divorced you after she didn't need any more monetary support from you? 

I am not worried about money...I can earn it...Its fact that I wasted my life for nothing, after putting my complete effort..Money can be earned, but blood , sweat and tears can;t be repaid..

11 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

I am not worried about money...I can earn it...Its fact that I wasted my life for nothing, after putting my complete effort..Money can be earned, but blood , sweat and tears can;t be repaid..

2741-C2-EF-4-FB3-478-E-8-D35-F08-FB5-DB5
Just be kind to yourself.

Self-love is the way to set standards to be loved in return.

1 hour ago, rajivn786 said:

Bro ... Evaru nijayithi ga unnaru ...em manodu pakkaney figer pothey sollu choodara ....oorkey exaggerate chesi anavasaranga tense feel ayyi diabetes BP lantivi thechukokandi bros....ee life chala chinnadhi bro ...

Pain ni kooda navva galagaali bro ...life lo idhokkati nerchukuntey ...pakkanodiki pichodi la unna nee JANMA ki oka meaning dorukuthundhi ..

Okka suggestion bro ...

Morning nundi evening varaku one side think cheyyi bro ..like depress avvu, cry, hit something do all that makes u even sick.. evening 6 nundi 7 varaku okka saari opposite side think cheyyi bro .

1. What mistkae u made tht let her go 

2. What mistake u made when choosing her 

3. Wht good that can happen if she leaves you 

4. What good can happen if u don't think abt her any more 

Ila konni opposite questions esko bro .. oka one week practice cheyyi ..dhanmma depression anedhi nee daggara ki kooda radhu ....aa ammai tho unnappudu time waste kaledhu bro ..ipduu chesthunnadhi time waste ...

Nenu ilaney two yrs waste cheskunna edho pudingi laa ..ippudu guddha mooskoni bathukuthunna ..time waste aa life lo aa two yrs ey bro ...

11 hours ago, rajivn786 said:

Sorry.. em anukovaddu ila adugutunna ani . Meeku kopam ravatleda? Anni untaayi kada, steps ki raasinappudu fee, residency interviews velleppudu ayinavi anni untaayi kada, money gurinchi kaadu kaani...

9 hours ago, migilindhi151 said:

Bro ... Evaru nijayithi ga unnaru ...em manodu pakkaney figer pothey sollu choodara ....oorkey exaggerate chesi anavasaranga tense feel ayyi diabetes BP lantivi thechukokandi bros....ee life chala chinnadhi bro ...

Pain ni kooda navva galagaali bro ...life lo idhokkati nerchukuntey ...pakkanodiki pichodi la unna nee JANMA ki oka meaning dorukuthundhi ..

Okka suggestion bro ...

Morning nundi evening varaku one side think cheyyi bro ..like depress avvu, cry, hit something do all that makes u even sick.. evening 6 nundi 7 varaku okka saari opposite side think cheyyi bro .

1. What mistkae u made tht let her go 

2. What mistake u made when choosing her 

3. Wht good that can happen if she leaves you 

4. What good can happen if u don't think abt her any more 

Ila konni opposite questions esko bro .. oka one week practice cheyyi ..dhanmma depression anedhi nee daggara ki kooda radhu ....aa ammai tho unnappudu time waste kaledhu bro ..ipduu chesthunnadhi time waste ...

Nenu ilaney two yrs waste cheskunna edho pudingi laa ..ippudu guddha mooskoni bathukuthunna ..time waste aa life lo aa two yrs ey bro ...

hey plz prathi sentence lo bro bro anatam aaputaava. it makes u look like a silly teenager - like someone who has no clue of real world but gives all the gyaan. 

don't be that "bro".  

1 hour ago, AppatloBhutto said:

hey plz prathi sentence lo bro bro anatam aaputaava. it makes u look like a silly teenager - like someone who has no clue of real world but gives all the gyaan. 

don't be that "bro".  

Abbooo ... Atlaney ..grow up plz

3 hours ago, vidhya said:

Sorry.. em anukovaddu ila adugutunna ani . Meeku kopam ravatleda? Anni untaayi kada, steps ki raasinappudu fee, residency interviews velleppudu ayinavi anni untaayi kada, money gurinchi kaadu kaani...

Yes it will be there if you expect something from them.. As long as you do with no bad intentions, it will slowly wear off.. Nothing we can do, I was angry, fear of failure, depressed, but slowly I am getting better , trying to forget...I am almost 37 now and it's tough to restart a life, but have to slowly...Yes it will be around 15-25 lakhs , driving her for residency and fellowship interviews as well...I just kept my job aside, cancelled my meetings, looked after her admin work , also took some of her online courses ...what not...It went right from ironing her scrubs to coooking, cleaning etc..The thing is you should never make yourself always available because it's human tendency to estimate anything that comes easily and free of cost. Even in-laws were like she is a doc, so I have to do everything..What will be do after 5PM?  After doing everything including recommending for Interviews as well (I have some connections) which was helpful in getting her fellowship seat as well after her residency, this is what I get...So I never expected anything in return and loved truly , so I feel like it's  love failure...The pain resides in the heart throughout life time as these memories will pop up wherever you go..You can divert your mind..but not heart and scars will be there as long as you live.

11 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

Yes it will be there if you expect something from them.. As long as you do with no bad intentions, it will slowly wear off.. Nothing we can do, I was angry, fear of failure, depressed, but slowly I am getting better , trying to forget...I am almost 37 now and it's tough to restart a life, but have to slowly...Yes it will be around 15-25 lakhs , driving her for residency and fellowship interviews as well...I just kept my job aside, cancelled my meetings, looked after her admin work , also took some of her online courses ...what not...It went right from ironing her scrubs to coooking, cleaning etc..The thing is you should never make yourself always available because it's human tendency to estimate anything that comes easily and free of cost. Even in-laws were like she is a doc, so I have to do everything..What will be do after 5PM?  After doing everything including recommending for Interviews as well (I have some connections) which was helpful in getting her fellowship seat as well after her residency, this is what I get...So I never expected anything in return and loved truly , so I feel like it's  love failure...The pain resides in the heart throughout life time as these memories will pop up wherever you go..You can divert your mind..but not heart and scars will be there as long as you live.

ippudu divorced aa??

46 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

Tanu vadileyadaniki reason enti? Kids unnara meeku?