Steve Jobs secrets of life to all potta batta uncles

DesiPokiri

15 hours ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

ante I was talking about extra ordinary people like jobs, musk and all. Not some avg joe who works 9 to 5 and die some day unnoticed.

fame is way overrated.. naluguru vaadu great ani anukovadam thappa, that person will be a bad for most of the family members and close circle.. all that for fame during just one generation or two max.. 

9-5 is not bad.. you have to raise your kids in such a way that they should be useful and helpful for society and that cycle should continue,  for that you must spend quality time with them.. I feel that's best for the nature, these over achievers just invent things ahead of time and market them sell them and what will it result to ? people just buy things that they dont need and waste natural resources..

17 hours ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

if you try to balance, you will be jack at those things. You need to pin down to one thing if you want to be expert at something. 

so what Elon Musk expert at? at the art of bullshitting?

same with Jobs. atleast with Jobs, he stopped being a bs artist by the time he rejoined Apple.

21 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

fame is way overrated.. naluguru vaadu great ani anukovadam thappa, that person will be a bad for most of the family members and close circle.. all that for fame during just one generation or two max.. 

9-5 is not bad.. you have to raise your kids in such a way that they should be useful and helpful for society and that cycle should continue,  for that you must spend quality time with them.. I feel that's best for the nature, these over achievers just invent things ahead of time and market them sell them and what will it result to ? people just buy things that they dont need and waste natural resources..

fame kosame chesthe thappu, but these guys are over it. they are doing what they love and fame is a byproduct of it. If you are in that zone, things like washing utensils, potty training your kid will not be in your schedule. Do you ever wonder why jobs wear the same black round neck and same pair of jeans? because eeroju emi eskovali ani think chese time kooda waste cheyyadu. He eats the same thing and wears the same thing. But I bet there are people who put too much effort/time on these, good for them if thats what gives happiness to them.  Theres nothing wrong with anything, its just what you want from life.

28 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so what Elon Musk expert at? at the art of bullshitting?

same with Jobs. atleast with Jobs, he stopped being a bs artist by the time he rejoined Apple.

making and revolutionizing the electric cars market. Do you know natural resources valla chala wars jarigayi in the past ani? 

9 minutes ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

fame kosame chesthe thappu, but these guys are over it. they are doing what they love and fame is a byproduct of it. If you are in that zone, things like washing utensils, potty training your kid will not be in your schedule. Do you ever wonder why jobs wear the same black round neck and same pair of jeans? because eeroju emi eskovali ani think chese time kooda waste cheyyadu. He eats the same thing and wears the same thing. But I bet there are people who put too much effort/time on these, good for them if thats what gives happiness to them.  Theres nothing wrong with anything, its just what you want from life.

about fame.. I meant others are making it a big deal, you are right these over achievers are not after fame.. but I think they do what they do because they have other issues, psychological.. they are socially inept, they give great products to people.. humanity can go without them but if you idolize them and youngsters think that fame is everything, money is everything then the society will be much worse in future.. we should focus on ethics/morals/family/love every day.

24 minutes ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

making and revolutionizing the electric cars market. Do you know natural resources valla chala wars jarigayi in the past ani? 

he simply invested in an electric car company, and marketed it brilliantly, and took over and pretended to be CEO of that company.

so you are saying he's expert at marketing? I agree, he absolutely is the greatest marketing genius of the 21st century yet.

5 hours ago, YeddiBK said:

about fame.. I meant others are making it a big deal, you are right these over achievers are not after fame.. but I think they do what they do because they have other issues, psychological.. they are socially inept, they give great products to people.. humanity can go without them but if you idolize them and youngsters think that fame is everything, money is everything then the society will be much worse in future.. we should focus on ethics/morals/family/love every day.

its your opinion but in-spite of having ethics/morals/family/love if you are a loser at work/finance no one cares including your own kids. harsh reality

5 hours ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

its your opinion but in-spite of having ethics/morals/family/love if you are a loser at work/finance no one cares including your own kids. harsh reality

haha, ofcourse.. not being over achiever doesn't mean loser.. there is a whole spectrum in between..