One of my colleague at work

DesiPokiri

10 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Bitches about other people in the team that vallu work sariga cheyyaru, client ki nene ishtam, I proved to client many times etc..

when do some potta batta uncles realize that do your job, get your money and disappear and not to get obsessed with it? Any day if client dsnt have billing he ll simply shows you middle finger no matter how talented you are.

What is wrong with working dedicatedly on your job? As long as you are doing your job properly in the 8 hrs time, I don’t see any issue.. aren’t you getting paid to work for your employer?? Billing issues and layoffs are very common even for both full timers and contractors… 

If you are working long hours and bending backwards, then that is an issue with your slave attitude… 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Bitches about other people in the team that vallu work sariga cheyyaru, client ki nene ishtam, I proved to client many times etc..

when do some potta batta uncles realize that do your job, get your money and disappear and not to get obsessed with it? Any day if client dsnt have billing he ll simply shows you middle finger no matter how talented you are.

Either mana avasaram undali, like work manake telsiundali, budget kida baguntey manchidhi lekapothey ball vadi court lo untadhi

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

What is wrong with working dedicatedly on your job? As long as you are doing your job properly in the 8 hrs time, I don’t see any issue.. aren’t you getting paid to work for your employer?? Billing issues and layoffs are very common even for both full timers and contractors… 

If you are working long hours and bending backwards, then that is an issue with your slave attitude… 

There is difference between working dedicatedly and getting obsessed with it and bitching about others at work that they are incompetent. End of the day these guys end up as losers

1 hour ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Corporate world lo evadu evariki suttam kaadu ane sutram e botta potta uncles epudu telskuntaro @DesiPokiri

Realize avvaru baa. Ilanti vallu valla intlo or life lo vere happening things leka work lo thopu thepu ani satisfy avtha untaru like losers. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

There is difference between working dedicatedly and getting obsessed with it and bitching about others at work that they are incompetent. End of the day these guys end up as losers

Both are extremes.. not doing work or doing politics and bitching and also doing excessive work… if we are getting paid, we should do a good job at it.. 

I have couple of devs in my team who slow down the entire team as they don’t work much.. they never deliver anything on time.. they create more work for others.. fortunately, I don’t have to deal with them day to day.. 

Most cases lo companies run ayyedhi atuvanti dedicated employees vallae,  people who make fun of those employees not having a life suld thank them for making others life easier and in return wt do they get? A sarcastic comment as such, the TS  posted .

And moreover if at all those people are laid off, finding the next job will probably a cake walk for them, and the remaining pakodies who enjoyed during the job still have to look for a ***** for the next job despite of working for years.

🤣🤣

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

some people dont end their.. there will tell superioirs too..

it can be anyone.. ms guys or direct h1s.. 

valle topu ani feeling untadi.

they should know that company does not run on single person.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mustang302 said:

Most cases lo companies run ayyedhi atuvanti dedicated employees vallae,  people who make fun of those employees not having a life suld thank them for making others life easier and in return wt do they get? A sarcastic comment as such, the TS  posted .

And moreover if at all those people are laid off, finding the next job will probably a cake walk for them, and the remaining pakodies who enjoyed during the job still have to look for a ***** for the next job despite of working for years.

🤣🤣

It’s worth it to live lazy like a rabbit for 5 years instead of working like an ass for 10 years 

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

It’s worth it to live lazy like a rabbit for 5 years instead of working like an ass for 10 years 

Yup, working hard makes him an ass..ae dictionary babu nuvvu konnadhi..🤭😂😂

3 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Yup, working hard makes him an ass..ae dictionary babu nuvvu konnadhi..🤭😂😂

It’s okay if you work hard uncle, but you don’t get obsessed with it and bitch people around you, and it’s my foolishness to make sense to fools like you again coz I already mentioned the same in the post initially