Jump to content

Melo entha mandhi glasses use chestharu


Swatkat
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

aa face ki addhal kuda unnayara neeku.aa juttu kuda original ena.emana set up aaa.

ne lekka temper lo jr ntr laaga andgaru undarle bro. Thondarga india po gola

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Being a tall guy 6ft used to be back bencher so got glasses from Intermediate second year. 

Power is - 1 & - 0.75 it hasn't increased from then but reduced for one eye only thing is sharpness varies. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Being a tall guy 6ft used to be back bencher so got glasses from Intermediate second year. 

Power is - 1 & - 0.75 it hasn't increased from then but reduced for one eye only thing is sharpness varies. 

Ela?  Emaina tips or remedies cheppu power thaggadaniki.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Amy99 said:

Ela?  Emaina tips or remedies cheppu power thaggadaniki.. 

Nothing much just use glasses bit regularly it won't increase much.. Off course it can vary from person to person.

Have healthy food.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Amy99 said:

Ela?  Emaina tips or remedies cheppu power thaggadaniki.. 

 

8 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Nothing much just use glasses bit regularly it won't increase much.. Off course it can vary from person to person.

Have healthy food.

Eye exercises vunnayi kada bro.. but not that sight gets fixed right away.. small improvement or further mandaginchakunda vuntadi..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, MRI said:

 

Eye exercises vunnayi kada bro.. but not that sight gets fixed right away.. small improvement or further mandaginchakunda vuntadi..

Undochu but nenu avi cheyyaledhu...

Also it varies from person to person spects regularly use chesthe atleast it won't put more strain on your eyes during viewing chalamandi ni chusa spects use cheyyakunda kallu ala muduchukunnattu pettukoni chustaru that could put more strain and would require more power correction in  glasses.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.