My latest crush

summer27

in my childhood like 7-8 years age lo my only crush was our dusky skin panimanishi..

only when we both and mom not there I used to gillu nadumu. she used to just smile 

All movies those times used to show you can use panimanishi an open book for everyone. 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

in my childhood like 7-8 years age lo my only crush was our dusky skin panimanishi..

only when we both and mom not there I used to gillu nadumu. she used to just smile 

Neku krimi bhojaname narakam lo

1 minute ago, gudboy said:

baledu..tiktok intha kanna manchi porlu mastu untaru

go to her profile and check other videos..

18 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

All movies those times used to show you can use panimanishi an open book for everyone. 

thats common bruh housemaids always have an eye on vayasulo unna foragaall bruh filterKaapi

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, bluebadger said:

thats common bruh housemaids always have an eye on vayasulo unna foragaall bruh filterKaapi

15 years age lo did the same with another panimaniSHE..first time e she told enti chetulu vestunnav ani. I closed all holes. 

I was worried if she will complain mom ani. 

1 minute ago, jambalhaatraja said:

15 years age lo did the same with another panimaniSHE..first time e she told enti chetulu vestunnav ani. I closed all holes. 

I was worried if she will complain mom ani. 

lol al em seyyar le but foragaall bhi dookud undaale like nag  filterKaapi