Jump to content

How some db uncles stay so concupiscent all the time?


Ellen

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Amy99 said:

Quite sensible.. 

rofl, TS em chesadu mari evvaro users pics vestu vatini chusi happy feel avtunte em psycho lu meeru anadam chala bagundi 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Gnan_anna said:

Bottom line endhantey matter lenodu gola ekkuva chesthad...like some sorta overcompensating mechanism...isonti forum la they will try to satisfy their psyche...idisey alla lokam alladhi, ikkada commentlu chusthey mundhu manushula meedha nammakam pothadhi, ekkuva serious thesukovaddu db ni...idhemi intellectual forum kadhu...@3$%

Theleedu kani... life lo negativity perigipothundi.....effects everyone. Talking about dB opinions in general 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Ellen said:

Down time , visugu atlem ఉండవ?  konchem kuda gap lekunda internet mottam sodha chestara ammaila photos kosam? Ikada janala comments/posts  chusaka real life lo evaraina Telugu uncles ni meet kavalante bhayam aitundi.  It's one thing to look at some good pictures or comment on them once in a while, but intha non stop ga psychollaga ee fafa, aah vaunty ankunta 24/7 lo epudu db open chesina కనిపిస్తారు కోంత మంది.  I know I'll get bashed and blasted from this post కానీ, come on, somebody had to point this. 

gap-ivvara-konchem-brahmanandam.gif

1. Why do you think all the guys who are in masala posts uncles ?

2. Why do you think the uncles you meet outside are DB members ?

3. How many members are really active in masala posts and what is the percentage of total DB members ?

4. You are going towards having "masala uncle phobia", very dangerous..

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Ellen said:

Down time , visugu atlem ఉండవ?  konchem kuda gap lekunda internet mottam sodha chestara ammaila photos kosam? Ikada janala comments/posts  chusaka real life lo evaraina Telugu uncles ni meet kavalante bhayam aitundi.  It's one thing to look at some good pictures or comment on them once in a while, but intha non stop ga psychollaga ee fafa, aah vaunty ankunta 24/7 lo epudu db open chesina కనిపిస్తారు కోంత మంది.  I know I'll get bashed and blasted from this post కానీ, come on, somebody had to point this. 

gap-ivvara-konchem-brahmanandam.gif

()>>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mirchi_bajji said:

Theleedu kani... life lo negativity perigipothundi.....effects everyone. Talking about dB opinions in general 

Ikkada mathram adho rakhamaina verrithanam kanapadthundhi ba...typical privilege based arrogance...kondharu arguments vintey manam shock aipotham...

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, YeddiBK said:

1. Why do you think all the guys who are in masala posts uncles ?

2. Why do you think the uncles you meet outside are DB members ?

3. How many members are really active in masala posts and what is the percentage of total DB members ?

4. You are going towards having "masala uncle phobia", very dangerous..

1. Singles ki dating apps unnai ga uncles a wives nundi escape avadam kosam forum lo politics or news debating Peru toh cheating ani doubt afdb is like alias name 🧐

2. DB is like a prototype of real society  

3. Emo stats chudale epudu 

4. It's even more dangerous if we start liking masala uncles

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

1. Singles ki dating apps unnai ga 

2. DB is like a prototype of real society  

3. Emo stats chudale epudu 

4. It's even more dangerous if we start liking masala uncles

nenu adigina questions ki nuvvu cheppina daaniki emaina sambandam unda ?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, YeddiBK said:

nenu adigina questions ki nuvvu cheppina daaniki emaina sambandam unda ?

Chala reasonable gane answer icha ankuna..

brahmanandam-bhibatsam.gif

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.