Have you missed a chance in life

huma

I have missed three chances in life.

One Horny neighbour aunty in her 30's used to call me to fix her PC and try to seduce me in different ways like opening nighty buttons, holding the chair from behind slightly rubbing her books to me, talking non sense that is out of context etc etc although I understood her intensions I couldn't proceed out of fear for which I regret even today.

Second, My house maid. As both of my parents are working, I used to be alone in the house. House maid was very young same as my age with solid figure. She was bit careless with her

dress while working. Many times I saw her books and thighs. She wouldn't have refused if I asked her to favour me. One day I saw her mopping the floor while I was on bed. My duck was 90 degrees and she saw that, She gave smile and left. I wasn't dare enough then, if it was now I would have simply bumchicked her.

Third, My college mate, She called me to her house many times to teach her, Her parents like me very much as I was bright students and innocent (from outside). Her father was a director of some electronic company and was very modern. She was beautiful but confusing, She took special care of me all the time but I wasn't sure if she loved me. Whatever I had opportunity to trap her but as I myself was trapped in education and career didn't give much attention to her.

Please ignore grammar and punctuations, subject is important.

1 hour ago, huma said:

One Horny neighbour aunty in her 30's used to call me to fix her PC and try to seduce me in different ways like opening nighty buttons, holding the chair from behind slightly rubbing her books to me, talking non sense that is out of context etc etc although I understood her intensions I couldn't proceed out of fear for which I regret even today.

commit ayyi unte jeevitham antha regret ayye vaadivi...manchi pani chesinav...intelligent fella

1 hour ago, huma said:

Second, My house maid. As both of my parents are working, I used to be alone in the house. House maid was very young same as my age with solid figure. She was bit careless with her

dress while working. Many times I saw her books and thighs. She wouldn't have refused if I asked her to favour me. One day I saw her mopping the floor while I was on bed. My duck was 90 degrees and she saw that, She gave smile and left. I wasn't dare enough then, if it was now I would have simply bumchicked her.

Third, My college mate, She called me to her house many times to teach her, Her parents like me very much as I was bright students and innocent (from outside). Her father was a director of some electronic company and was very modern. She was beautiful but confusing, She took special care of me all the time but I wasn't sure if she loved me. Whatever I had opportunity to trap her but as I myself was trapped in education and career didn't give much attention to her.

door close unappudu .. lopala sottu viluvainadi ani telisi nappudu . you shouldnt wait for key bro

baddal kotti povali lopaliki

2 hours ago, huma said:

@anna_gattiga_eyyi

On 9/18/2021 at 12:25 PM, Thokkalee said:

Hormones prabhavam valla appudu ala anipinchindemo.. maybe you are watching too many b grade movies or reading too many erotic stories.. 

anthe antava?

On 9/18/2021 at 10:23 PM, nokia123 said:

Imagine if you got caught with aunty and the issue goes public.. thala ekkada pettukune vaadivi…

maid tho affair emiti raja……oka vela aame tharuvatha mee parents ki complain chesi ninnu marriage chesukomani blackmail chesthe..abba imagine you getting married to your maid .seap seap seap

College mate ni. Thagulukunte parvaledhu … but saduvu naakipothunde..ippudu settle ayyinattu ayyetodivi kadhu..felli ayyaka chesedhi adhe kadha..mundhe khangarendhuku raaa

neelo daivatvam uttipadutondi