Munnur cops sangam, kummarla sangam supporting bandi sanjay padayatra, evadra Telangana lo caste feeling ledhu anadhi....?

NiranjanGaaru

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

TDP ki non-kamma ni eppudu chief chestaru? TG lo ippudu kooda cheyyochu kadha, antha goppa vehicle aithey.

TDP has a kamma bias there is no doubt about it. But TG lo BC BC antu kathal denge ee batch TG lo BC CM candidate pettianppudu gup chup koorchunnaru.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

idhantha picchi kathal 10ge batch. Dhaaniki oka peddha leader ee @Gnan_anna .

2018 lo TDP BC ni CM candidate ka pettindhi telangana lo. Even gaddar lantollu kooda vachar support ga. congress vacchindhi. Appudu support ki okkamaata annara ee kathal batch. Ila RS teddies tho kalichi chesina raccha antha intha kaadhuu.

Ippudochhi matter of time anta.

TDP ki BJP ki em theda? power lies elsewhere, not in TG.

TDP chief ga TG BC ni pettachu ga, for telugu aikyatha.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

TDP has a kamma bias there is no doubt about it. But TG lo BC BC antu kathal denge ee batch TG lo BC CM candidate pettianppudu gup chup koorchunnaru.

people back political winners. BJP ki chance unnattu undhi, compared to TDP in 2018.

I'm really scared about all this caste consolidation by the BJP. Its happening all over India. but its the truth. right now, Hindutva sells better than anything. One day Telugu's chance will come. you should wait.

TDP ki BJP ki em theda? power lies elsewhere, not in TG.

TDP chief ga TG BC ni pettachu ga, for telugu aikyatha.

TDP  TG chief ga already BC ne vundedhi. CBN is TDP national chief. yes we can ask to change that. Dhaani meedha i made lot of posts. But tDP offered a ready made political structure far superior to BJP in 2018 with a history of getting far more votes. It offered the CM to BC candidate Ramana. It sticthed a credible alliance with congress. Illaki nizanga BC ani unte support cheyyara ? andhrod andhrod antu dora ni theesukocchu pettaru. Ippudu they have nothing. congress is reddy. BJP brings its own communal baggage which TDP doesnt have. And BJP is not even a number 2 in TG and no alliance between BJP and congress is possible.

BCs are truly fcked there. By exactly these people.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

There's no doubt that TDP is a million times better party, and a local one compared to fcuking hindu supremacist scum party BJP. but TDP missed their window in TG. no point blaming the voters.

people back political winners. BJP ki chance unnattu undhi, compared to TDP in 2018.

I'm really scared about all this caste consolidation by the BJP. Its happening all over India. but its the truth. right now, Hindutva sells better than anything. One day Telugu's chance will come. you should wait.

edisaavule. You anti-tdp obsession has screwed up your mind. You know that. You clearly prefer BJP and all the potential crap it brings because of your irrational caste based hatred against TDP. Malla liberal antu cutting ikkada.

There's no doubt that TDP is a million times better party, and a local one compared to fcuking hindu supremacist scum party BJP. but TDP missed their window in TG. no point blaming the voters.

ok a reasonable post. I am saying these gnan_anna types had a huge role in that. They used all TG propoanga machinery against TDp depsite telangana state already formed and TDP is no longer a threat to state.

Malla they say they support BC here.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

TDP  TG chief ga already BC ne vundedhi. CBN is TDP national chief. yes we can ask to change that. Dhaani meedha i made lot of posts. But tDP offered a ready made political structure far superior to BJP in 2018 with a history of getting far more votes. It offered the CM to BC candidate Ramana. It sticthed a credible alliance with congress. Illaki nizanga BC ani unte support cheyyara ? andhrod andhrod antu dora ni theesukocchu pettaru. Ippudu they have nothing. congress is reddy. BJP brings its own communal baggage which TDP doesnt have. And BJP is not even a number 2 in TG and no alliance between BJP and congress is possible.

BCs are truly fcked there. By exactly these people.

There's no point hitching your wagon to a losing party. TDP chief CBN lacked the political vision to position his party appropriately.

yes TDP is way better than BJP. but it looks like BJP is in a better position now to deliver for BCs (atleast thats what they seem to think). It doesn't augur well for TG.

I hope TDP bounces back in TG.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

edisaavule. You anti-tdp obsession has screwed up your mind. You know that. You clearly prefer BJP and all the potential crap it brings because of your irrational caste based hatred against TDP. Malla liberal antu cutting ikkada.

lol. I'm in fact way more liberal than any1 in this db. least of all, you.

I don't have tactical conversations with hindu supremacists and try to convince them of my point of view. I consider them scum (niranjangaandu), inspite of the chance for BCs to use BJP to capture power.

If anything it makes me an elitist. Not a BJP supporter.

but I don't live in la la land.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

ok a reasonable post. I am saying these gnan_anna types had a huge role in that. They used all TG propoanga machinery against TDp depsite telangana state already formed and TDP is no longer a threat to state.

Malla they say they support BC here.

what role do your types have, then? How much were you abusing TG people before 2014, instead of simply soaking up that anger and trying to have some empathy for it?

dont tell me you are from a high cultured family and that you consider TG people as your siblings. None of bile you post here confirms such an attitude.

Gnan_anna, is happy for TG formation. That's stage one. second stage is BC power. you seem to think that since both your ends match, the means must too. Its the TDP that should've taken the political initiative to make it happen. No point in blaming Gnan_anna. We'll blame him once BJP gets into power and he supports attacks on muslims to get there.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

There's no point hitching your wagon to a losing party. TDP chief CBN lacked the political vision to position his party appropriately.

yes TDP is way better than BJP. but it looks like BJP is in a better position now to deliver for BCs (atleast thats what they seem to think). It doesn't augur well for TG.

I hope TDP bounces back in TG.

You "hope" TDP bounce back like that @Gnan_anna "hopes" eventually BC get to power while working to deny them the best chance they had in 2018.

Both are two tongued snakes.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what role do your types have, then? How much were you abusing TG people before 2014, instead of simply soaking up that anger and trying to have some empathy for it?

dont tell me you are from a high cultured family and that you consider TG people as your siblings. None of bile you post here confirms such an attitude.

Gnan_anna, is happy for TG formation. That's stage one. second stage is BC power. you seem to think that since both your ends match, the means must too. Its the TDP that should've taken the political initiative to make it happen. No point in blaming Gnan_anna. We'll blame him once BJP gets into power and he supports attacks on muslims to get there.

was i even here before 2014. You speculate away your mind because its piece of $hit. yea kathal - stage one and after 7 decades stage 2. Frauds of first order.

United Ap caste problem of kams vs reds is far better (but ofcourse not desirable or ideal) than these doras vs reds in TG. First of all in united AP the population  percentage or reds and kams is more than doras and reds in TG who are very very tiny percentage so it makes it kinda sorta "more" democratic.

Second OC's of kostha while exhibiting caste problems also bring energy and actually produce some $hit. They built up the entire media industry in Hyd, cinema industry, IT industry and pharma industry. You give them some 100 rupee support they make it 200 for the society. Again i am not saying this is desirable but better than TG doras who dont do $hit but suck and exploit the masses.

Third in united Ap - telugu people already started experimenting. PRP got a stunning 18% vote. look at jana sena now. There were far more credible political alternatives other than TDP/congress alone. Like PRP/communists etc. Now the Oc domination in both seemandha and TG has actually consolidated more.

This is what happens when you blindly run hate movements like Tg sepratism. when problem is casteism you spin it fraudently as regionism.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

was i even here before 2014. You speculate away your mind because its piece of $hit. yea kathal - stage one and after 7 decades stage 2. Frauds of first order.

TG people are free to choose their own destiny. Who are you to call them frauds, when you yourself are pushing TDP in TG, and only offer a handwaving acknowledgement of its failures there. What kind of a fraud are you?

14 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You "hope" TDP bounce back like that @Gnan_anna "hopes" eventually BC get to power while working to deny them the best chance they had in 2018.

Both are two tongued snakes.

Yeah. You are more comfortable with niranjangaandu while calling me a BJP supporter. Lol