Munnur cops sangam, kummarla sangam supporting bandi sanjay padayatra, evadra Telangana lo caste feeling ledhu anadhi....?

NiranjanGaaru

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

United Ap caste problem of kams vs reds is far better (but ofcourse not desirable or ideal) than these doras vs reds in TG. First of all in united AP the population  percentage or reds and kams is more than doras and reds in TG who are very very tiny percentage so it makes it kinda sorta "more" democratic.

Second OC's of kostha while exhibiting caste problems also bring energy and actually produce some $hit. They built up the entire media industry in Hyd, cinema industry, IT industry and pharma industry. You give them some 100 rupee support they make it 200 for the society. Again i am not saying this is desirable but better than TG doras who dont do $hit but suck and exploit the masses.

Third in united Ap - telugu people already started experimenting. PRP got a stunning 18% vote. look at jana sena now. There were far more credible political alternatives other than TDP/congress alone. Like PRP/communists etc. Now the Oc domination in both seemandha and TG has actually consolidated more.

This is what happens when you blindly run hate movements like Tg sepratism. when problem is casteism you spin it fraudently as regionism.

Bs. It's better because you say so? And others shouldn't have their own idea on what is better? Lol.

No wonder you think you've unlocked the key to a path to stable prosperous telugu society.

That's why you are an ethnonationalist scum. 

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Bs. It's better because you say so? And others shouldn't have their own idea what is better? Lol.

No wonder you think you've unlocked the key to a path to stable prosperous telugu society.

That's why you are an ethnonationalist scum. 

I gave reasons ra narsi ga. I am not making pronouncements. I am building arguements you stupid fool.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

I gave reasons ra narsi ga. I am not making pronouncements. I am building arguements you stupid fool.

Those are not arguments, since you are painting justifications of guys like gnan_anna as dishonest, while putting yourself on a pedestal. 

I want to believe you mean well, but your persistent support for TDP is quite distasteful. Given they no longer have public support either in ap/tg.

Your claims of wanting a prosperous telugu society sounds hollow under such obnoxious display of political shamelessness. Do you think Telugus don't know who to vote for their own betterment? 

It seems you hold telugus in low esteem

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Those are not arguments, since you are painting justifications of guys like gnan_anna as dishonest, while putting yourself on a pedestal. 

I want to believe you mean well, but your persistent support for TDP is quite distasteful. Given they no longer have public support either in ap/tg.

Your claims of wanting a prosperous telugu society sounds hollow under such obnoxious display of political shamelessness. Do you think Telugus don't know who to vote for their own betterment? 

THey are ofcourse well reasoned /complelling arguements. you dont have any guts to address them - thats why you sweepingly called as BS  without any counters- thats frustration.

this is not about TDP at all. This is about frauds like gnan_anna and YOU and their fake sympathy for BC/SC/ST while sabotaging whenever he can.

Again you worry more about TDP then actual reality that is shaping up in TG. why dont you admit you have gone mad with anti-tdp obsession and now you are waiting for BJP to liberate BC in TG. how shameless.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

. Do you think Telugus don't know who to vote for their own betterment? 

Dont gujratis dont know whom to support. Then BJP must be the BEST party. stupid arguements - actually devious arguements. Electoral politics is not the same as actual politics. election managmeent is not same as democracy.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Dont gujratis dont know whom to support. Then BJP must be the BEST party. stupid arguements - actually devious arguements. Electoral politics is not the same as actual politics. election managmeent is not same as democracy.

I don't pretend that i care about who gujaratis vote for, duh!

I am not making grand plans about the future of Gujarati society. 

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't pretend that i care about who gujaratis vote for, duh!

I am not making grand plans about the future of Gujarati society. 

yes your logic works only for telugu people. stupid idiot - i think i have entertained you enough,

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

THey are ofcourse well reasoned /complelling arguements. you dont have any guts to address them - thats why you sweepingly called as BS  without any counters- thats frustration.

this is not about TDP at all. This is about frauds like gnan_anna and YOU and their fake sympathy for BC/SC/ST while sabotaging whenever he can.

Again you worry more about TDP then actual reality that is shaping up in TG. why dont you admit you have gone mad with anti-tdp obsession and now you are waiting for BJP to liberate BC in TG. how shameless.

What reality is shaping up in TG? 

Isn't TG the fastest growing state in the country? Would you have dwelled into the caste dynamics of the state if TDP took Andhra to such heights? You would be spitting venom on every person who questioned it. 

Suddenly it's not so kosher to talk about the extraordinary strides TG has made under KCR, why?

What you want is not a conversation, just a silly group therapy session for losers still sore about what happened in 2014. There's zero self introspection, instead lot of blame throwing.

I don't care about BJP, and I'm against it all the times. It's easy for me since I'm in Tamil Nadu. Gnan_anna is okay with BJP means thats the choice he made. 

You want to castigate him for not supporting TDP, sounds just fcuking stupid.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yes your logic works only for telugu people. stupid idiot - i think i have entertained you enough,

For someone who can't even hold a conversation, you sure do have a very inflated opinion of yourself

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

What reality is shaping up in TG? 

Isn't TG the fastest growing state in the country? Would you have dwelled into the caste dynamics of the state if TDP took Andhra to such heights? You would be spitting venom on every person who questioned it. 

Suddenly it's not so kosher to talk about the extraordinary strides TG has made under KCR, why?

What you want is not a conversation, just a silly group therapy session for losers still sore about what happened in 2014. There's zero self introspection, instead lot of blame throwing.

I don't care about BJP, and I'm against it all the times. It's easy for me since I'm in Tamil Nadu. Gnan_anna is okay with BJP means thats the choice he made. 

You want to castigate him for not supporting TDP, sounds just fcuking stupid.

So you cannot address what i say right now. So you start speculating away - "what if this and would you say that",.

Again and again your obsession is not about truths or facts but that it is ME who is saying it. you want to battle a caste  you are not here about anything else. then why this cutting your are liberal and this and that. You re just a fraud.

Fastest growing anta. everyone knows the growth of TG is by robbing the growth of SA which should have got the same benefit of hyd.