Munnur cops sangam, kummarla sangam supporting bandi sanjay padayatra, evadra Telangana lo caste feeling ledhu anadhi....?

NiranjanGaaru

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

So you cannot address what i say right now. So you start speculating away - "what if this and would you say that",.

Again and again your obsession is not about truths or facts but that it is ME who is saying it. you want to battle a caste  you are not here about anything else. then why this cutting your are liberal and this and that. You re just a fraud.

Fastest growing anta. everyone knows the growth of TG is by robbing the growth of SA which should have got the same benefit of hyd.

So I'm not allowed to use the same metric you would use for declaring a rule as a success. Lol

How old are you?

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

So you cannot address what i say right now. So you start speculating away - "what if this and would you say that",.

Again and again your obsession is not about truths or facts but that it is ME who is saying it. you want to battle a caste  you are not here about anything else. then why this cutting your are liberal and this and that. You re just a fraud.

Fastest growing anta. everyone knows the growth of TG is by robbing the growth of SA which should have got the same benefit of hyd.

Theres nothing to address in the crap you post

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

So I'm not allowed to use the same metric you would use for declaring a rule as a success. Lol

How old are you?

what metric did i use and what are you using. Guts unte cheppara.  I have never seen you own a single point you make here. you fling them like dung - all of the dishonest comments - who intention is to confuse a discussion or give cover drives. And if the dung doesnt stick you move on. Its literally like a  jealousy ridden dog barking at people.

• NiranjanGaaru changed the title to Munnur cops sangam, kummarla sangam supporting bandi sanjay padayatra, evadra Telangana lo caste feeling ledhu anadhi....?
1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

what metric did i use and what are you using. Guts unte cheppara.  I have never seen you own a single point you make here. you fling them like dung - all of the dishonest comments - who intention is to confuse a discussion or give cover drives. And if the dung doesnt stick you move on. Its literally like a  jealousy ridden dog barking at people.

Your begging everyone to see that Telugu people landing in USA as some sort of policy victory for Andhra govt (mostly TDP), even though you never actually explained what actually CBN did other than offering land at throwaway prices to some companies

So now you have a problem with declaring KCR rule as a success, even with record agri output and extraordinary per capita income growth in TG.

Why the double standards anna? 

Now don't turn around and accuse me of the same thing. I am not making threads about KCR success, or go around begging people to acknowledge it. I just brought it up to show how you hate the place you were raised in.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Your begging everyone to see that Telugu people landing in USA as some sort of policy victory for Andhra govt (mostly TDP), even though you never actually explained what actually CBN did other than offering land at throwaway prices to some companies

So now you have a problem with declaring KCR rule as a success, even with record agri output and extraordinary per capita income growth in TG.

Why the double standards anna? 

Now don't turn around and accuse me of the same thing. I am not making threads about KCR success, or go around begging people to acknowledge it. I just brought it up to show how you hate the place you were raised in.

Problem here is not about kcr rule being "success" based on some pathetic status of per capita income. Everyone knows even a dog will achieve that in TG with hyd resources. TG movement was supported in the name of empowering BC/SC/ST and as if it will magically solve caste if telugu peopel are divided - thats what we are discussing here. And that filed spectaculary. You had a huge problem with caste of cbn but here you blabber about per capita income etc as if this is even a tidbit on what cbn did for development.

CBN helped other upper caste scoundrels in IT who troll him here - he did nothing for social/caste . Though he is better than KCR by a mile.

Once more your rank dishonesty, your diseased mind is evident.

• Upvote 1

@Gnan_anna if you have a single honest bone in your body - you have to admit Langa movement is a huge failure. Not only that you yourself are a fraud. For langa you will bring unprecedent passion and abuse andhrites. For TG bc - it is one statement in a year - i "hope" BC get power.

But yes like that narsi you guys are too arrogant to admit.

you think you have some good heart but you have no analysis, no thought. Ultimately failure is your thala ratha,

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

@Gnan_anna if you have a single honest bone in your body - you have to admit Langa movement is a huge failure. Not only that you yourself are a fraud. For langa you will bring unprecedent passion and abuse andhrites. For TG bc - it is one statement in a year - i "hope" BC get power.

you think you have some good heart but you have no analysis, no thought. Ultimately failure is your thala ratha,

Goldennn tel'lagana is only for reddiiess and elamasss ...topic over...back to the days of patellaaaa patelaaa....Dora Dora...sir uuu sir uuu...

Only andhraa ego is coming up to accept the fact...

United ap la Family ruling anaaru...ippudu motham Dora  family rule ey...

Cassettes domination pothadhi anaaru...

95 general seats la 60 varaku reddiieess and elamaas..Same with mp's mlc's etc etc

Name any project  ..it will be under reddiii Or velamaaa...

Even chinna villages la vesey layouts kooda reddiii Or elamaa...

Malla bayatiki bangaaru tel'lagana antaaaru...

Kakka leka mingaleka undhi tel'lagana la bc's and other cassettes situation...

• Upvote 1

Funny thing enti antey...muralii mohan antaaaru kani zoopally rao (myhome rao) gurunchi maatladaru

Eenaaduuu anaaru...gumastha tel'lagana gurunchi maatladaru

Baaaka channels anaaru tnewss , vSix, ippudu kotha ga Television9 etc gurunchi maathram maatladaru..

Dhenekka...chinna chinna wards la kooda and counselors kooda Max redddiesss ey...ha ha..

Ey building choosina tnr, tpr, mnr, mlr etc etc...Max R from reddiii Or ee madya R for raaooo...

Inka layouts and other businesses ayithey Max maarwaadiss , reddiesss, elamas..untaaru..

Andhraa vallu dochukunedhi ...hostels...curry points....punugulu, bajjilu stalls..film industry la konni families..aa dhaantla cheemu nethuru....siggu sharam edhi leni meGayy family okati...inka pothey software jobs...kaani aa jobs kooda sagam northieesss denxxipothunaaaru...

Non software jobs ayithey bihaaris..Or UP people Max untaaaruu...

Siggu undaali ...prajalaki facts cheppakunda...reality ki dhooram ga brathukuthu...inka andhraa meedha... shandrababu meedha konni khulaala meedha edvataaniki...

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Problem here is not about kcr rule being "success" based on some pathetic status of per capita income. Everyone knows even a dog will achieve that in TG with hyd resources. TG movement was supported in the name of empowering BC/SC/ST and as if it will magically solve caste if telugu peopel are divided - thats what we are discussing here. And that filed spectaculary. You had a huge problem with caste of cbn but here you blabber about per capita income etc as if this is even a tidbit on what cbn did for development.

CBN helped other upper caste scoundrels in IT who troll him here - he did nothing for social/caste . Though he is better than KCR by a mile.

Once more your rank dishonesty, your diseased mind is evident.

You blabber so much. And look up the word dishonest, and reread the trash you wrote.

If growing per capita income is no big deal, then trailing Bangalore in IT since inception is even worse, since your hero crowned himself as king of IT or something. 

You are just a funny guy. 

Lol. You are fcuking dumb. No wonder you feel so indebted to CBN. 

It looks like others have a little more confidence in their abilities and don't have pay fealty to the king of IT. Lol

When you are done masturbating to your own higher morals, do let us know 

It's beyond funny now to see you give yourself honesty certificates, and demand others also apply for them at your school. Lol

Even a fcuking child can argue better than you. Useless fcuk

• Haha 1