Why mana desis sending pellams to other houses on name of baby sitting

anna_returns_1

Telisina vurodu sending pellam to take care of baby who is 7 years old anta, mom and daddy both office working so good

but sometimes daddy at home aythy akum bakum chance vuntadhiga, why taking such huge risk for few dollars manollu ardam kadu.

25 minutes ago, anna_returns_1 said:

Telisina vurodu sending pellam to take care of baby who is 7 years old anta, mom and daddy both office working so good

but sometimes daddy at home aythy akum bakum chance vuntadhiga, why taking such huge risk for few dollars manollu ardam kadu.

If you are that suspicious, you ll suspect your wife even if she goes to groceries that what if she is doing akkumbakkum in walmart rest rooms. 

All desis on h1b and their spouses in usa are working hard to raise their families, dont picture them in bad light. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

what will you do with your wife who may go office, don't you think there is probability for akkum bakkum there too

Office dont have closed rooms and especially bed rooms.

13 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

If you are that suspicious, you ll suspect your wife even if she goes to groceries that what if she is doing akkumbakkum in walmart rest rooms. 

All desis on h1b and their spouses in usa are working hard to raise their families, dont picture them in bad light. 

😁😁 nice bro 

Sending wife to someone house on name of hardwork super.

34 minutes ago, anna_returns_1 said:

@anna_gattiga_eyyi

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, anna_returns_1 said:

viva2.gif

15 minutes ago, anna_returns_1 said:

😁😁 nice bro 

Sending wife to someone house on name of hardwork super.

I am still single, but i can see some desi uncles difficulties. So they are only sending for nanny work, maybe they don’t have intentions like you to send for other bed work 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, anna_returns_1 said:

Office dont have closed rooms and especially bed rooms.

But if your wife is working at office, how do you know if she is really at office or at her lunch break in her colleague’s apartment?

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

I am still single, but i can see some desi uncles difficulties. So they are only sending for nanny work, maybe they don’t have intentions like you to send for other bed work 

yendhi kaka baby sitter wife kochina kastalu nekochi nattu badha paduthunavu. 

sare namale ne wife baby sitting seyadu lol.

Just now, anna_returns_1 said:

yendhi kaka baby sitter wife kochina kastalu nekochi nattu badha paduthunavu. 

sare namale ne wife baby sitting seyadu lol.

Nenu opt nundi H1b vacchina pillakaya ani many in db knows, I am not hurt at all, but all I am saying is your wife might also be having affair behind you with her office colleague or can bring someone to your apt when you go to office.

20 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Nenu opt nundi H1b vacchina pillakaya ani many in db knows, I am not hurt at all, but all I am saying is your wife might also be having affair behind you with her office colleague or can bring someone to your apt when you go to office.

bro ne pellam poduna bayataki poyi sayantram vachindaniki 

sayantram bayataki poyi poduna vachina daniki sana theda vundi. Just because your friends are doing jobs doenst mean its 100% safety always. 

Office lo teda kodithay andariki telisipodhi, oka hr vuntadhi, oka Cameras vuntayi intlo teda kodaithay evadiki telidu 

specially those who have beautiful wifes risk ekuva how do they send for those risky jobs, do they know the risk or they think its just like you say office job a

49 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Y limit to h1b bro. Gc unna citizenship unna same troubles. Both wife & husband working hard for better future of kids.

perverts like OP never understand that