Jump to content

March 2015 EB2 PD


andhrabullet
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

travel wise kuda you are stuck till it is processed. you cant wait outside the country.

not sure what is meant by wait outside bro... if it is processed/approved after leaving country india ki ship cheyadam ravadam entha varaku legal inka telidu.. ma attorney adigithe em response ledu but ne current valid unte though you applied for a new card you can come on old one unless new one is approved... e approval card sending to india konchem clarity ledu and might be a risky

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Thantrik said:

not sure what is meant by wait outside bro... if it is processed/approved after leaving country india ki ship cheyadam ravadam entha varaku legal inka telidu.. ma attorney adigithe em response ledu but ne current valid unte though you applied for a new card you can come on old one unless new one is approved... e approval card sending to india konchem clarity ledu and might be a risky

AP processing lo unnappdu if you leave country it is termed as abandoned.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

AP processing lo unnappdu if you leave country it is termed as abandoned.

idi only for first time not for renewals

 At times, an individual may have an approved advance parole document while a second one is pending. Individuals may travel on the approved advanced parole document, provided the document is valid for the entire duration of the time abroad. The pending Form I-131 will not be considered abandoned in this situation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, andhrabullet said:

any chances of EAD??

 oka fulltime offer undi chethilo..

Train miss avuthna teesukunte.. I know 1.5-2 years paduthundi again..to get new 140..

@Spartan @Vaampire @csrcsr @Anta Assamey

 

Hard to tell as it totally depends upon ne personal kuda... but as a preference i would say go with the Full time offer.. 5gavml.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Thantrik said:

idi only for first time not for renewals

 At times, an individual may have an approved advance parole document while a second one is pending. Individuals may travel on the approved advanced parole document, provided the document is valid for the entire duration of the time abroad. The pending Form I-131 will not be considered abandoned in this situation.

ofcourse if the previous EAD/AP is not yet expired then you can return on it. talking about ppl who have to travel around the expiry date. will be a nightmare

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Thantrik said:

I personally started using EAD from day after receiving and ofcourse 2 jobs but 2 drawbacks unnayi with EAD/AP.... H1 la PP ledu so process might take around 10-12 months with current backlog and e time lo india povalsi vasthe inka anthe cant enter the country back H1 aithe you can go for stamping if it is in process while leaving country... 1 more is AOS denial chance sometimes for issues like eyeareyes or visa denials need to leave country immediately H1 aithe MTR cheyocchu fight being here... to use or not is completely a personal decision 

Are you working 2 jobs on same employer who applied your 485 or different? Do you need to apply 485J?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, hotlantian said:

In what way eyerus will create a problem for us from getting pacha karat man. In my last pannu return I filed ittemeized std kakunda. Deenivalla emina issue avvocha 

naku antha idea ledu kani chala mandi india vallatho cheyistharu vadu istam vacchinattlu edo petti ekkuva returns vacche la chesthadu idi once aithe ok kani ekkuva sarlu repeat aithe red flag na previous office colleague okadiki h1 renewal kuda issue edo penta chesadu naku antha details telivu... eyeareyes play major role vella country lo 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Thantrik said:

naku antha idea ledu kani chala mandi india vallatho cheyistharu vadu istam vacchinattlu edo petti ekkuva returns vacche la chesthadu idi once aithe ok kani ekkuva sarlu repeat aithe red flag na previous office colleague okadiki h1 renewal kuda issue edo penta chesadu naku antha details telivu... eyeareyes play major role vella country lo 

Nen last 12 years la 11 years India vallathone cheincha em issue kaledu. Touchwood. Ee pachakarat kuda clear aipothe chalu 🙏

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.