Sai Pallavi steals the show - Love Story 3/5. One time watch

Hungry_Dino

10 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

neneppudu cinemaalo choodaley.. just youtube clips.

her acting is horrible to me. dancing is awesome sure.

it appears she has no personality that she can project on screen, so she either underacts or overacts. or she's unsure as an actor.

not like Samantha, who's perfect.

All Kammula's movies lo idi common theme, heroines tho overact cheyinchadam. 

I think Sai Pallavi is a decent actress going by her acting in Premam(malayalam) but under Kammula she has no chioce but to overact

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

All Kammula's movies lo idi common theme, heroines tho overact cheyinchadam. 

I think Sai Pallavi is a decent actress going by her acting in Premam(malayalam) but under Kammula she has no chioce but to overact

I have serious doubts on sai pallavi's acting. hehe..

I didn't see premam. or any of her movies.

10 hours ago, Hungry_Dino said:

Don’t swallow me folks, naku nachindi movie.. music is cool, nag chai is fine, Sai Pallavi steals the show! 

@Ellen @Pulkapresident @sri_india @MRI @Battu123 @Sputnik  okasari chusi me love stories gurthucheskondi lol *u(

Chai babu mundhu thelipoindhi annaru maa friends 

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I have serious doubts on sai pallavi's acting. hehe..

I didn't see premam. or any of her movies.

Sai Pallavi is not at all a bad actress, even without her dancing skills she can manage a movie fine. 

Her down side is her jarring voice, which I feel isn't her plus point at all. Kamalinee Mukherjee used to overact the most among Kammula's actresses, but that made her successful and so since then he makes all his actresses overact as much as he can. 

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

Sai Pallavi is not at all a bad actress, even without her dancing skills she can manage a movie fine. 

Her down side is her jarring voice, which I feel isn't her plus point at all. Kamalinee Mukherjee used to overact the most among Kammula's actresses, but that made her successful and so since then he makes all his actresses overact as much as he can. 

okay.

10 hours ago, Hungry_Dino said:

Don’t swallow me folks, naku nachindi movie.. music is cool, nag chai is fine, Sai Pallavi steals the show! 

@Ellen @Pulkapresident @sri_india @MRI @Battu123 @Sputnik  okasari chusi me love stories gurthucheskondi lol *u(

picchi picchi thread titles esthe pagulthadi.....bayata evvadu pallavi gurinchi matladatledu....pure chai stamina mida aaduthondi movie...iragadeesaadu chai....samantha does not deserve him...proved yet again

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

Go. I went and ate popcorn also. Watched jungle cruise stupid movei but I wanted to watch something in theatre. They are maintaining social distancing in seasts as well, like seats around u will be empty no one other than your family will sit and all such precautions so felt petty safe. 

+1
aa jungle cruise … shang chi “chi”… inkevo trash movies watched in theater… corona-karuvu effect tho….

3 minutes ago, reality said:

+1
aa jungle cruise … shang chi “chi”… inkevo trash movies watched in theater… corona-karuvu effect tho….

Haha same man. Watched jungle cruise and shangchi. Shang chi I just liked those fight sequences with that female lead. Otherwise okay movie. Not so great. Jungle cruise aite dhaga 😭Jon favraeu gadu vadi pafesina graphics athaka pettinattu undi 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Kamalinee cringeeeeeeeeeeeee. Genelia cringe rank #1 kamilinee #2 then #3 is Trisha in her  beginning movies. 

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Haha same man. Watched jungle cruise and shangchi. Shang chi I just liked those fight sequences with that female lead. Otherwise okay movie. Not so great. Jungle cruise aite dhaga 😭Jon favraeu gadu vadi pafesina graphics athaka pettinattu undi 

waiting for good dvdrip or webrip of shang chi. bl@st