Japanese AC major Daikin to invest ₹1,000 crore to set up facility in sricity

Ryzen_renoir

25 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha - yes you never said anything against andhra- right ? - you lying scumbag.

Not as much as u . Fr u except k n g all region n citys dnt deserv anything

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha - yes you never said anything against andhra- right ? - you lying scumbag.

Nope. Not remotely close to what you said about Parry's. You just want to put words in my mouth because I think amaravati is a silly fcuking idea 

You are an inscure idiot. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BAVA_BERRY said:

Not as much as u . Fr u except k n g all region n citys dnt deserv anything

Actually I hardly said anything about Andhra. I said that they got rich because they have good irrigation systems and there's nothing special about Andhra person.

He wants me to worship the soil on which Andhra walks may be. While he posts deranged nonsense on everyone else. Lol.

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Actually I hardly said anything about Andhra. I said that they got rich because they have good irrigation systems and there's nothing special about Andhra person.

He wants me to worship the soil on which Andhra walks may be. While he posts deranged nonsense on everyone else. Lol.

ya i never saw u make any bad remarks . he twists @Ryzen_renoir statements similarly

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

sricity is given just as much incentives as rest of the state , infact land is costly here compared to most of the state .

Andhra govt did not even build a busstand for sricity .

All roads laid by the sez,   power lines and  water are paid for , sewage treatment also by the sez .

Show me a single article where Andhra govt spent money , other than initial land acquisition which cost less than 500 crores , that too was paid by the sez to the govt 

at what rate did they get the land ? is it possible in andhra to buy hundreds of acres of land at one go without governemnt support ?

22 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I remember that discussion. agriculture areas are richer than cities anta. you got owned then too. Andhras are poor but for some reason you suffer some massive inferiority complex against them.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

eppuu  aa narsi gaaadini tag chesthavendhira? nee g lo dammu ledha

#Laborpulka ne gaji tho all regions except KG u demean and preach ethnonationalist scum

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

at what rate did they get the land ? is it possible in andhra to buy hundreds of acres of land at one go without governemnt support ?

Average price was around 4 lakhs in 2005 ... majority were forest lands (the name Sri stands for satyavedu reserve forest infra ) 

By 2007 they offered 10-15 lakhs for Nellore dist lands close to NH16 , around 7-8 lakhs for satyavedu . 

Govt did acquisition and everything was fully paid by the private developers .  Internal roads , water supply , sewage treatment , power lines are built by the SEZ 

The only contribution by Andhra govt is laying water pipeline from telugu ganga canal and water is purchased not free of cost

Power supply is also very profitable for APSPDL because the power generation is extremely close by 

Basically Andhra govt spent nothing and got huge amount of tax / jobs in return 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Average price was around 4 lakhs in 2005 ... majority were forest lands .

By 2007 they offered 10-15 lakhs for Nellore dist lands close to NH16 , around 7-8 lakhs for satyavedu . 

Govt did acquisition and everything was fully paid by the private developers .  Internal roads , water supply , sewage treatment , power lines are built by the SEZ 

The only contribution by Andhra govt is laying water pipeline from telugu ganga canal and water is purchased not free of cost

Power supply is also very profitable for APSPDL because the power generation is extremely close by 

Basically Andhra govt spent nothing and got huge amount of tax / jobs in return 

So govt did acquisition and gave land to them. Lekopther chance ledhu - once people know a big guy is acquring hudreds of acres - land values shoot up.

Adhe kadhara amaravati lo chesindhi - govt got land even cheaper.

2 minutes ago, BAVA_BERRY said:

Lol y r u scared of @Raven_Rayes and @Ryzen_renoir . they call ur bullshit evry time 

No they both are rootless wonders who come here to hate on andhras in andhra forum. i can respect atleast langas who have some love of thier place. These both are super weirdos who get lashed out by me. I enjoy bashing that narsi. he is funny liar.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

No they both are rootless wonders who come here to hate on andhras in andhra forum. i can respect atleast langas who have some love of thier place. These both are super weirdos who get lashed out by me. I enjoy bashing that narsi. he is funny liar.

Stop twistin naratives man . hw much can you lie . ya i see hw u respect ppl outside of k n g . u n @futureofandhra r the bigest weirdos 

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

So govt did acquisition and gave land to them. Lekopther chance ledhu - once people know a big guy is acquring hudreds of acres - land values shoot up.

Adhe kadhara amaravati lo chesindhi - govt got land even cheaper.

Acquisition ekkada chesindhi  sFun_duh2

AP govt spent more than 6000 crores already there if govt did acquisition they could have gotten  8000 acres for land for less than 4000 crores even at 50 lakhs per acre. 

state got no jobs or tax in return and they are still demanding thousands of crores of expenditure .  

SIggu undali comapre cheyadaniki , one is a golden goose other is a white elephant

• Upvote 1