Japanese AC major Daikin to invest ₹1,000 crore to set up facility in sricity

Ryzen_renoir

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Acquisition ekkada chesindhi  sFun_duh2

AP govt spent more than 6000 crores already there if govt did acquisition they could have gotten  8000 acres for land for less than 4000 crores even at 50 lakhs per acre. 

state got no jobs or tax in return and they are still demanding thousands of crores of expenditure .  

SIggu undali comapre cheyadaniki , one is a golden goose other is a white elephant

vaadu vaadi thingari arguments.

2 minutes ago, BAVA_BERRY said:

Stop twistin naratives man . hw much can you lie . ya i see hw u respect ppl outside of k n g . u n @futureofandhra r the bigest weirdos 

he is like a bottomless pit. normally I only come here to shitpost some crap, but I took the time to explain the background of assam conflict, and the guy is like broken taperecorder... always repeating the same sh1t.

waste of time talking to him. I put him on ignore. hehe.. but I will talk sh1t about him. :giggle:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Acquisition ekkada chesindhi  sFun_duh2

AP govt spent more than 6000 crores already there if govt did acquisition they could have gotten  8000 acres for land for less than 4000 crores even at 50 lakhs per acre. 

state got no jobs or tax in return and they are still demanding thousands of crores of expenditure .  

SIggu undali comapre cheyadaniki , one is a golden goose other is a white elephant

not so fast. Koncham thaggu. first sri city - so govt did acqusition and gave to sri city. Yem ledhu govt role antu koosav.

8000 acres continuous land etta vasthaira even if you are willing to spend money - will everyone start selling one by one conveniently for you ?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

he is like a bottomless pit. normally I only come here to shitpost some crap, but I took the time to explain the background of assam conflict, and the guy is like broken taperecorder... always repeating the same sh1t.

waste of time talking to him. I put him on ignore. hehe.. but I will talk sh1t about him. :giggle:

That thread is waiting for you ra narsi ga. Please come come.Vaanga vaanga as they see in tamil nadu.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

He once called me an Andhra hater because I said madanapalle is awesome place. 

The guy is fcuked in the brain. Like someone etched Amaravati in his skull and every thought originates from that place, and revolves around it. Hehehe

Madhanapalli super place bro.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

not so fast. Koncham thaggu. first sri city - so govt did acqusition and gave to sri city. Yem ledhu govt role antu koosav.

8000 acres continuous land etta vasthaira even if you are willing to spend money - will everyone start selling one by one conveniently for you ?

11000 + acres of land acquired by AP state govt near krishnapatnam . 

https://www.newindianexpress.com/states/andhra-pradesh/2021/sep/23/krishnapatnam-city-bids-invited-for-phase-1-2362620.html

Just an example , if govt gives fair compensation and some persuatsion, it is possible.

Ofcourse land acquisition is only done by state govt  in india , no matter which state. But that's just beuracratic process , once govt sells it  then there is zero expenditure involved. 

How many krishnapatnam farmers are filing hundreds of PIL on state govt ? 

How many are asking govt to spend lakhs of crores of infra in their lands ? 

2 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Madhanapalli super place bro.

i never said he is an andhra hater because he said madanapalli is a nice place. visham kakke vaadu andhra walla meedha. telangana ni exploit chesaru anta , mosagalllu anta.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

obviously. my father was born in a place very close to madanapalli.

Chinapudu every year ellevadini from tirupathi night buslu undav akade undi mrg bus ki. Challaga ga undedhi

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

i never said he is an andhra hater because he said madanapalli is a nice place. visham kakke vaadu andhra walla meedha. telangana ni exploit chesaru anta , mosagalllu anta.

Ok ok ok we are friends ok

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

11000 + acres of land acquired by AP state govt near krishnapatnam . 

https://www.newindianexpress.com/states/andhra-pradesh/2021/sep/23/krishnapatnam-city-bids-invited-for-phase-1-2362620.html

Just an example , if govt gives fair compensation and some persuatsion, it is possible.

Ofcourse land acquisition is only done by state govt  in india , no matter which state. But that's just beuracratic process , once govt sells it  then there is zero expenditure involved. 

Yes you need govt to acquire land. it is not by request - it is govt. It fixes a fair price and mandates you surrender it.

bureacratic process endhi nee thalakai.  govt runs through bureacracy.