Jump to content

ee week lo unexpected revelation entante i found out i am a bisexual.


james_pond

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

Anyways bisexuals have it easy. when you can swing both ways, then you can stick to what's considered normal. Ledhu I don't give a damn anukunte you can go with whatever.

Either way you have more options than a straight one.

na brathuku mcq avtundi anukoledhu

brahmi-dance+%25281%2529.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, james_pond said:

we are still 25. unmarried. antha dooram anukoledhu bro 😂

Ok good.. if you are sure about this, don’t marry a girl and you might end up spoiling two lives if you do that… you cannot be bi if your partner is not into it… 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Ok good.. if you are sure about this, don’t marry a girl and you might end up spoiling two lives if you do that… you cannot be bi if your partner is not into it… 

na worry antha ipudu unde frnd gurinche.. epudo oche munda gurinchi i dont care. i dont like to marry anyway. atleast until im ready to raise kids.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Hungry_Dino said:

Neeku russian fafal attraction.. naku pebby .. TS ki inkoti.. thappem undi bro +-

vaadoka yedhava. saava manu. edho vaadini force chesinattu. ilanti luchha gaallani.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, james_pond said:

na worry antha ipudu unde frnd gurinche.. epudo oche munda gurinchi i dont care. i dont like to marry anyway. atleast until im ready to raise kids.

ayna deeni gurinchi discussion cheyyataaniki em ledhu. especially here.

a lot of people are probably bisexual. I had my first s3x with my closest friend when I was barely 15. and we lived together for 5yrs in our mid 20s, when we met at grad school after being incommunicado for a decade.

live a life without regrets.. talk about it with him, not here. good luck.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

ayna deeni gurinchi discussion cheyyataaniki em ledhu. especially here.

a lot of people are probably bisexual. I had my first s3x with my closest friend when I was barely 15. and we lived together for 5yrs in our mid 20s, when we met at grad school after being incommunicado for a decade.

live a life without regrets.. talk about it with him, not here. good luck.

ne age entha nayana

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, james_pond said:

uncle..nen 15 lo unnapude time antha eh cinema chudali, eh game adali eh pillani gokali ani waste cheskunte.. appatlone vuuu ah.. suuper

brahmi-adhurs.gif

we used to bath together since we were kids. and experimented a lot even earlier than that. he was my neighbour, grew up together.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, james_pond said:

uncle..nen 15 lo unnapude time antha eh cinema chudali, eh game adali eh pillani gokali ani waste cheskunte.. appatlone vuuu ah.. suuper

brahmi-adhurs.gif

i was sexually active even before hitting puberty. but now I don't care much about sex. it bores me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, james_pond said:

frnd tho usual ga sleepovers jarugutai. whenever its porn, new movie night, sitting. ee week drastic things happened. coupling tappa almost anni aipoyai. 

 im shocked abt what happened with him. we still didnt talked about it and moving like nothing happened. i cant act normal anymore.. it felt good. dont know whether to continue or stop. dont know how it affects our frndship. em ardam avvatledhu. fuckkkk

nothing bad in it. I appreciate your frankness in posting here. 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

ayna deeni gurinchi discussion cheyyataaniki em ledhu. especially here.

a lot of people are probably bisexual. I had my first s3x with my closest friend when I was barely 15. and we lived together for 5yrs in our mid 20s, when we met at grad school after being incommunicado for a decade.

live a life without regrets.. talk about it with him, not here. good luck.

Arey nuvvu gay kaada? Bi ah? 

@aakathaai gadu feel avuthademo

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, james_pond said:

frnd tho usual ga sleepovers jarugutai. whenever its porn, new movie night, sitting. ee week drastic things happened. coupling tappa almost anni aipoyai. 

 im shocked abt what happened with him. we still didnt talked about it and moving like nothing happened. i cant act normal anymore.. it felt good. dont know whether to continue or stop. dont know how it affects our frndship. em ardam avvatledhu. fuckkkk

Did you suck? How was your telling while doing 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.