Posani about Poonam kuar?

Subbulu

8 minutes ago, vidhya said:

Avunu ta hyd lo chaduvukunidta

oh okay.

asalu what she's trying to tell oo artham kaavatam ledhu. I think she wants pawan's help to file case against Trivikram for abusing her or something.

I think she's personally hurt at how things unfolded, and her ego crushed because Pawan didn't side with her. and allowed her to be abused.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

oh okay.

asalu what she's trying to tell oo artham kaavatam ledhu. I think she wants pawan's help to file case against Trivikram for abusing her or something.

I think she's personally hurt at how things unfolded, and her ego crushed because Pawan didn't side with her. and allowed her to be abused.

Ardham kale nakuda . Chesindhi evadu teivikram gada pawan ah?

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

oh okay.

Sikhs ekade nerchukundhi. Charminkuda ekade family

12 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

oh okay.

trivikram married ayuntdu gaa

aayina pk em chetadu

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

So ninna YSRCP valla ni tittadu kabatti... Ivvala Lady name vadukutunadu to counter... Idi veedi standard...5gavml.gif

narukutha-kathi.gif

Jagan anna ni emmena antey oorikunedi ledhu antunna @paytm dogs

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

oh okay.

If she thinks she is abused she can always lodge a case against that fellow. What pawan has to with that man.

Just now, AryaD said:

If she thinks she is abused she can always lodge a case against that fellow. What pawan has to with that man.

I don't think there's a legal case anywhere in this issue.