sam n chay all the best

futureofandhra

46 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

yes. kondarni chusthe you would want to believe in love and be in love. One of those couples.

Feels hopeless seeing them fall apart.

Ilanti couples inkevaru unnaru?

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

I don’t think you can be happy forever. Something is really wrong with them and it is all a facade.

every relationship hits a rock bottom at one point or another. Apudu ela behave chestharu annadhe turning point.

On 10/3/2021 at 6:55 PM, DalchanChekka said:

same sex friends ayina meedha kaallu veyyadam one thing.

sare chanuv kodhi veskunna danni pic theskoni social media lo pettalsina avasaram aithe ledhu.

ilanti konni veshalu surprising ga ne anipinchayi.

mundhu nundi follow ayina interviews ni batti chusthe status got into her head ani ayithe anipinchindhi

Akka antadanta..photo veyadam lo tapou ledu..rakhi brothers ok

4 minutes ago, sugarrush said:

Akka antadanta..photo veyadam lo tapou ledu..rakhi brothers ok

a photo lo em ledhu. people overthinking anthe

sam best. her smile is awesome.

22 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

a photo lo em ledhu. people overthinking anthe

sam best. her smile is awesome.

Hide chesevalu photo pettaru..Tappu ledukabatte open unaru…

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, sugarrush said:

Hide chesevalu photo pettaru..Tappu ledukabatte open unaru…

mostly things happen behind the scenes, we dont know. I mean things that drive people to act in a certain way on social media. Like Samantha removing surname, that photo etc

so many gossips. some of them even hinting that Nag family took her money and paid allowance to her (insane allegation). may be they were handling her investments. people believe whatever is convenient for them.

there's nothing in the photo. no idea what's there to discuss.

I only feel sad that too many people want to blame Sam, and want to lecture her about roles and responsibilities of a woman in marriage. In my idea, there's no such thing. a woman must be free to walk away, even without any reason. A man must be too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Karan Johar hosted Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Akshay Kumar on this week’s Koffee with Karan Season 7 episode. In the episode, Karan asked Samantha about her life after separating from her ex-husband Naga Chaitanya. Sam and Chay announced their separation on social media last year. When Karan asked Samantha about the social media trolling that she had to face after separating from her husband, she instantly corrected him and said “ex-husband”.

Samantha shared that up until that point, she had chosen to share her life with her fans willingly, so she couldn’t really complain when the social media tide turned against her. “I couldn’t really complain about it because I chose that path. I chose to be transparent and I chose to reveal a lot of my life. And when the separation happened, I couldn’t be too upset about it because they invested in my life and it was my responsibility to have answers, which I didn’t at that point of time,” she said.

Karan Johar then asked Samantha Ruth Prabhu how she is doing now. To which, Sam said, “It has been hard but it’s good now. It’s fine. I am stronger than I have ever been.”

While Karan kept insisting that he did not want to encroach and ask too many personal questions, he did not stop asking even more personal questions. KJo went on to ask if there were any hard feelings between Samantha and Naga, and she said, “Like if you put us both in a room, you have to hide sharp objects? Yeah. As of now, yes.” She added that the situation was not amicable right now “but it maybe sometime in the future”.

This was Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s first appearance on Karan Johar’s talk show Koffee with Karan Season 7