Pativrata siromani on Chay and Sam divorce

Pulkapresident

7 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Trust superceeds physical emotional financial needs. If you trust someone with your money, trust someone emotionally, trust someone physically, what else do you need?

okay. are you the same person who mocked me for glorifying polycules? do you think such trust cannot be achieved in slightly larger groups, without them devolving into some kind of cult?

10 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Love. Without love there is no relationship. It is just two people sharing a space.

Couple should own each other definitely.. there should be sense of belongingness.. like blood relatives you can argue, fight etc but you should know it's ok.. you have that room with your partner.

At the same time one should know the space their partner needs, either it can be certain amount of time in a day they want to spend for themselves, or it could be things that they want to do, eat, drink etc..

Each partner should constantly place themselves in other's shoe and try to feel the workload and try to help whenever it's needed.

A couple who does both of above things will never fail according to me..

But I know that large percentage of people try to twist above 3 points for their selfishness and benefit, if you are not honest about them, you are risking your marriage..

11 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Nammakam undali I think, it's very hard to rely on a legal document because you can't live your whole life bound to an agreement. I think you should be able to trust the other person for you to know that you can marry them. Trust I think is the most important part of a relationship. 

Love will wane after a few days. You will start fighting with them after that. When you fight with them you will not have trust. So trust is as temporary as love.

37 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Love will wane after a few days. You will start fighting with them after that. When you fight with them you will not have trust. So trust is as temporary as love.

That must be lust, not love.