Pativrata siromani on Chay and Sam divorce

Pulkapresident

1 minute ago, Battu123 said:

Aa id lo last visit anamata covid2022 lo vasthademobrahmi-telugu.gif

Lol

Id lepestunnaru ani telisi kuda last ga ninnu visit chesi ban ayyada brahmi-telugu.gif

Id ban ah andhuke na 20 hours lol 

• Haha 1

Eedu kuda visiting profile? brahmi-telugu.gif

Yupp similar pattern appude same profile ani doubt came and his replies also matching 

• Haha 1

Eedu kuda visiting profile? brahmi-telugu.gif

bhayya nuvve annavu db lo valani nammi resume forward cheyaku ani ... daniki nenu ninna adiganu bhayya pitta ni enduku nuvvu laginav thread loki ani ... tag cheyakapoyina covid2021 inka nuvvu pitta tho matladutharu

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Love is not overrated, just very hard state to be in. Trust is an easier compromise. 

Most people stay in relationship because of pressure. Hope Indians more and more consider divorce as an option, than trying to live together

Love is hard to comprehend, trust is easy to comprehend. You can hurt people you love, but you won't be hurt by people you trust. 

1 minute ago, Hungry_Dino said:

Yupp similar pattern appude same profile ani doubt came and his replies also matching 

he was the one who told me not to believe afdb folks and forward resume to them ani ... all I asked battu was enduku bhayya I will help ani thread vesav ani ... name mention cheyaledu kada annadu.. easy ga battu123 is referring to pitta ani andariki telusu bhayya ... double game enduku 

5 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Love is hard to comprehend, trust is easy to comprehend. You can hurt people you love, but you won't be hurt by people you trust. 

There's nothing to comprehend. you just love the other person. It must be all chemical or something. Its not overrated. perhaps dangerous to be in that state for a long time.

Trust is again a social construction. that comes with its own conditions and contracts, that make marriage an oppressive institution for atleast one of them over time.

2 minutes ago, javadevthop said:

he was the one who told me not to believe afdb folks and forward resume to them ani ... all I asked battu was enduku bhayya I will help ani thread vesav ani ... name mention cheyaledu kada annadu.. easy ga battu123 is referring to pitta ani andariki telusu bhayya ... double game enduku 

Eppudu em cheppavo oka mukka ardam kaale AmazingLoneGrayling-size_restricted.gif

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, javadevthop said:

bhayya nuvve annavu db lo valani nammi resume forward cheyaku ani ... daniki nenu ninna adiganu bhayya pitta ni enduku nuvvu laginav thread loki ani ... tag cheyakapoyina covid2021 inka nuvvu pitta tho matladutharu

Peekinav lera anbeshivam ga brahmi-telugu.gif

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

There's nothing to comprehend. you just love the other person. It must be all chemical or something. Its not overrated. perhaps dangerous to be in that state for a long time.

Trust is again a social construction. that comes with its own conditions and contracts, that make marriage an oppressive institution for atleast one of them.

No, if two people trust each other, they will be in a stronger relationship than two people that love each other. My guess is Sam and Chay love each other, but don't trust each other.