Why divorce rates are so high in love marriages?

Pulkapresident

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

Data comparing divorce rates within countries for arranged and love marriage are hard to come by. But in the U.S., between 40 and 50 percent of all marriages end in divorce. In India, the divorce rate for all marriages is about 1 percent and it’s higher for love marriages than arranged ones there.

you are comparing across cultures vaa.. India lo divorce ki unna stigma US lo ledu.. that can easily explain the difference.

the correct comparison to do here would be: compare love marriages to arranged marriages within India 

3 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

you are comparing across cultures vaa.. India lo divorce ki unna stigma US lo ledu.. that can easily explain the difference.

the correct comparison to do here would be: compare love marriages to arranged marriages within India 

India lone cheppedi, 

In India, the divorce rate for all marriages is about 1 percent and it’s higher for love marriages than arranged ones there.

2 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

Oh ok sorry didn’t read that through. How much higher anta? 1% divorce rate Uber all undi.. andulo differences should be tiny

1.2% anta 

“Divorces are very high in love marriages”, noted the Bombay High Court in a 2012 case.

Just now, futureofandhra said:

bcoz in middle some idiot or stupid puts finger between them n spoils their love eventually one or other thinks there shud be more love towards others

%$#$ nek yetla tels ra 

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

Only Telugu people context cheptunna Arranged marriage basically parents ki eduru cheppaleka, relatives ni face chese guts leka parents chese oka well calculated transaction toh rampant hypergamy chestaru and thus stay for the sake of such transactions. Love marriage vishyam lo if they were strong enough to make a decision and  convince family n relatives for marrying whoever they like against tradition, they are strong enough to take a decision about what's right for them when it's not working out. The point is any kind of marriage sucks after a while. It just depends on the person who is willing to remove the mask for the sake of society. 

100 percent agreed

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pulkapresident said:

It seems love marriages have high divorce rates, even middle class families lo, inka inter caste, inter religion, inter racial stats chuste, marriage is bound to fail. Why is it so? 

Marriage 3 types bhayya

Type 1 : Open your hole(mouth) and openly tell "I dont like you" and divorce

Type 2: Open the bottom hole for kids and sacrifice for life and keep telling in mind "I dont like you"

Type 3: "I dont like you" but I have no other options hence closing all my holes and living with you

annitlo hole common anukunnav ..kaadu "I dont like you" anedi common...

just 3-6 months enough for feelings to die in both husband and wife after marriage...kallu muskuni okasari hengi or hengicchukuni and have a kid...see that kid and live happily and dont see the shape out aina partner

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

1.2% anta 

“Divorces are very high in love marriages”, noted the Bombay High Court in a 2012 case.

1.2% ki 1% ki teda entanta lol.. aa rightwar gadi thatha anukunta aa high court judge