Why divorce rates are so high in love marriages?

Pulkapresident

4 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

It seems love marriages have high divorce rates, even middle class families lo, inka inter caste, inter religion, inter racial stats chuste, marriage is bound to fail. Why is it so? 

Love marriages or arranged marriages aina oka understanding, sacrifice, compromise adjustment lekunte any bond will break.. marriage is not for people who wants to win  all the time unless the partner compromises and if he or she doesn’t, then the other person must compromise.. asalu wife and husband ki manchi understanding and adjusting nature untey society and families tho pani ledhu post marriage.. they can stay in the bond and live happily 

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

Too many differences and expectations. Love cannot last for long. It doesn’t have any evolutionary advantage. 

If love doesn't last long, why is it called love marriage?

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

Too many differences and expectations. Love cannot last for long. It doesn’t have any evolutionary advantage. 

Whats an evolutionary advantage? 

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I thought your takeaway from this would be considering surrogacy as an option to have kids, so you can focus on landing your future nobel prize. 

What's the point of keeping your bloodline after you're dead? 

6 hours ago, Ellen said:

Only Telugu people context cheptunna Arranged marriage basically parents ki eduru cheppaleka, relatives ni face chese guts leka parents chese oka well calculated transaction toh rampant hypergamy chestaru and thus stay for the sake of such transactions. Love marriage vishyam lo if they were strong enough to make a decision and  convince family n relatives for marrying whoever they like against tradition, they are strong enough to take a decision about what's right for them when it's not working out. The point is any kind of marriage sucks after a while. It just depends on the person who is willing to remove the mask for the sake of society. 

Relatives ni face chese guta lekana? Edhendhi idhi ela kuda untaara. 😂 . Evadu pattinchukuntadu vallani pendliki vasthey thini pora antam tappithey. Expect mother and father own brother sisters tappithey e cousin gisin yerri pu… antha de… anta.  Antey naku telidhule ela untundho.

7 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Dont ask me. I'm not advocating anything. I thought you were torn between cultural pressure to have kids and your personal ambition.

Surrogacy seems to be an easy solution. 

9 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Nice question baaag selfish raven uncle. Enni chepthadu db lo malla bloodline kavalanta . We demand an explanantion

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Dont ask me. I'm not advocating anything. I thought you were torn between cultural pressure to have kids and your personal ambition.

Enti raven ela maripovay ela undevadivi ela ipoyav. Ammai karchindha enti

53 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I neither have a need to keep my bloodline nor have any cultural pressure from someone else. I am just not sure what's the point of having kids, is that supposed to be your purpose in life? Or would you have a better purpose in life than populating this planet. 

54 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Nice question baaag selfish raven uncle. Enni chepthadu db lo malla bloodline kavalanta . We demand an explanantion

Em matladutunnav