Why divorce rates are so high in love marriages?

Pulkapresident

8 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

is that supposed to be your purpose in life? Or would you have a better purpose in life than populating this planet. 

this is easy. there's no common purpose. you pick your own path. if you wanna have kids, good. if not, good.

17 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

I neither have a need to keep my bloodline nor have any cultural pressure from someone else. I am just not sure what's the point of having kids, is that supposed to be your purpose in life? Or would you have a better purpose in life than populating this planet. 

Nothing wrong in not having kids.. If you don’t want to have kids, talk to your husband and come to a consensus… if he really want kids and you don’t want to, someone has to compromise or get separated… this is a big issue for many couples that make/break their marriage…

the sooner you have this conversation, the better it is for you and your spouse… isn’t it?

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Nothing wrong in not having kids.. If you don’t want to have kids, talk to your husband and come to a consensus… if he really want kids and you don’t want to, someone has to compromise or get separated… this is a big issue for many couples that make/break their marriage…

the sooner you have this conversation, the better it is for you and your spouse… isn’t it?

husband is not the problem here. her own conflict about her purpose in life emo.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

husband is not the problem here. her own conflict about her purpose in life emo.

Ok.. she has to decide first… if she cannot, she can take his help to decide.. 

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Ok.. she has to decide first… if she cannot, she can take his help to decide.. 

lite. there's nothing to decide. you either want kids or you don't. there's no middle ground here. There's no purpose that you were specifically put on earth for.

7 hours ago, Ellen said:

Only Telugu people context cheptunna Arranged marriage basically parents ki eduru cheppaleka, relatives ni face chese guts leka parents chese oka well calculated transaction toh rampant hypergamy chestaru and thus stay for the sake of such transactions. Love marriage vishyam lo if they were strong enough to make a decision and  convince family n relatives for marrying whoever they like against tradition, they are strong enough to take a decision about what's right for them when it's not working out. The point is any kind of marriage sucks after a while. It just depends on the person who is willing to remove the mask for the sake of society. 

Partly it is true but arranged marriages lo kuda attrition rate chala ekkuva untadhi...bottom line both sides parents involvement lekunda unnannni rojulu manchi ga untadhi...fighting will start when fingering starts from either side...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Partly it is true but arranged marriages lo kuda attrition rate chala ekkuva untadhi...bottom line both sides parents involvement lekunda unnannni rojulu manchi ga untadhi...fighting will start when fingering starts from either side...

maajority of the divorces are due to fingering

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Husband is not the problem, the only problem is that he says I need to actually household chores if we chose to have kids. I think it's a lot more work than I want to commit to. 

3 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

If love doesn't last long, why is it called love marriage?

Love is a function of knowledge. The less knowledge you have, the more you love. The more knowledge you have, the less you love. It should be called as “marriage of ignorance”.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Love is a function of knowledge. The less knowledge you have the more you love. The more knowledge you have the less you love. It should be called as “marriage of ignorance”.

Not necessarily, you don't see what I see, so I am not surprised by the ignorance in your statement. Ignorance is not a prerequisite for love. 

21 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Not necessarily, you don't see what I see, so I am not surprised by the ignorance in your statement. Ignorance is not a prerequisite for love. 

When will you love someone? Mostly when you are ignorant yeah..

8 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Husband is not the problem, the only problem is that he says I need to actually household chores if we chose to have kids. I think it's a lot more work than I want to commit to. 

Vaarni… ee discussion antha konchem household chores cheyyadanikaa??

does this mean you don’t do anything at home now and your husband does all the work?? 

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Vaarni… ee discussion antha konchem household chores cheyyadanikaa??

does this mean you don’t do anything at home now and your husband does all the work?? 

CITI_c$y

8 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

But if you stay ignorant, it's just blind yeah..

Living with someone is not the same as loving someone. Living with someone means meeting expectations on a variety of things. If you know the person, you will have a lot of expectations from them.