Why divorce rates are so high in love marriages?

Pulkapresident

13 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Akkai meeku inta deep level  information of relation ship gurunchi  ela telusu . definatly this is not from books

Books konni nerpite, jeevitham Chala nerpindi tammudu 

dont-matter-dont-care.gif

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

idhey maanukovaali. trying to understand a person deeply.

avasaram ledhu kadha.

what the person does is >>>>>>>>>>>> what he/she says or what he/she is.

Agreed bro

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what the person does is >>>>>>>>>>>> what he/she says or what he/she is.

Ipudu deento nanne insult chesava aite ? 

asshole-shut-up.gif

but ofcourse all this is easy to say. people crave companionship. atleast most of them do. They crave for a deep connection with atleast a few fellow humans.

I wish them best of luck to find the people they can connect to.

I'm asocial who never needed anyone. so I can say whatever I want to. it doesn't apply to everyone, obviously.

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Ipudu deento nanne insult chesava aite ? 

asshole-shut-up.gif

I mean, you can take the logic in the argument and argue with it, but not try to get curious about the person making it ani.

anthe.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

enduku alaa anukuntaav?

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I mean, you can take the logic in the argument and argue with it, but not try to get curious about the person making it ani.

anthe.

No I get the logic. I understand the context you mentioned also. Urike,  I'm simply pulling your legs for the literal implication of the sentence 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ellen said:

No I get the logic. I understand the context you mentioned also. Urike,  I'm simply pulling your legs for the literal implication of the sentence 

beyond the surface level people are not interesting.

but their work (if they are working on something exotic) can provide endless joy and pique.

I wish people were wired to be loners.. would be a much more interesting world, instead of silly group one-upmanship games that benefit the slimiest of them. and makes the world slightly unbearable for the rest.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

beyond the surface level people are not interesting.

but their work (if they are working on something exotic) can provide endless joy and pique.

I wish people were wired to be loners.. would be a much more interesting world, instead of silly group one-upmanship games that benefit the slimiest of them. and makes the world slightly unbearable for the rest.

Absolutely. And procreate just for the sake of keeping race alive. For that you have enough technology now, don't need people in your life. I hate movies also, they imply loners as some losers or outcasts. To quote Thoreau: "I find it wholesome to be alone the greater part of the time. To be in company, even with the best, is soon wearisome and dissipating. I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude."

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Absolutely. And procreate just for the sake of keeping race alive. For that you have enough technology now, don't need people in your life. I hate movies also, they imply loners as some losers or outcasts. To quote Thoreau: "I find it wholesome to be alone the greater part of the time. To be in company, even with the best, is soon wearisome and dissipating. I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude."

what a lovely quote.

divorce, marriage, being in a polycule (i'm gonna try this.. hehehe) nothing matters as long as you can get enough time for yourself.

5 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Some people (mostly scientists, and high functioning engineers, musicians, artists, designers etc) have probably achieved that nirvana.

mortals like me, spend whole life trying to be 1% as good.

and mathematicians have the highest chance to achieve it ;)  even applied maths guys.

18 minutes ago, Ellen said:

well said, solitude is the best friend one can get

58 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

rey ee id neeku set kaaley..

anavasaranga neeku java kosam pm chestaru

maarchi 10gu. naaku ivvu ee id.

maa akka java lo thop bruh... ganduke gatla ettukunna vaa %$#$ 

2 hours ago, Ellen said:

10-12 years down the line compromise understanding sollu antha is waste. It gets boring dude. We can't even live with our own parents continuously, we need a break anipistadi.  People just stay together because either they are always about "log Kya kahenge" or they just got used to their partner so much they can't tolerate new people anthe. Most of the nasty Telugu uncles used to have second homes back in the day, now they are just compromising with pictures on internet. Women get used to taming kids and all, so they don't care for divorce and second marriage, plus a lot of women lose sexual desire once they grow old as 35+ women will start to lose their beauty(except Korean women, they are gorgeous even at 40+). Men grow more beautiful when they are 40+ and able to maintain good body. That's why peddalu wife n husband godavalu anagane, make kids ani uchita salaha padestaru because even if you hate your partner to the core, u stay together for the sake of kids ani. But this kind of system is cruel and unfair, ivala rep Chala mandi close avdam ani kids ni kani, marriage dissatisfaction toh kids ni gaali ki vadilesina couples ni Chala mandi ni chustunna. If you hate your partner , don't make kids to get close to them, it's the worst thing to do to yourself, your partner and your kids as well. Worst solution asal.

Personally I feel  it takes a lot of  work to go for second marriage inviting new people in life and all, pedda time waste. but everyone has their own preferences, kothadanam kavalante evaru aaputaru, I don't judge them or anything. 

Surprised GIFs | Tenor

3 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

'all the work' ani em peddaga untadhi.. hardly takes an hour to finish daily work. may be couple hours over weekend for cleaning.

I'm actually surprised people want to have kids. super high maintenance. life is mostly fcuked unless you have help.

Yeah.. right..