Murder mystery - engaging thriller

Hungry_Dino

6 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Rude and nasty ani I pointed your language. Not you. I said your replies are rude, or responses are nasty ,I don't even know you, how will I judge you as a person ?? You are the one doing personal attacks by calling me a feminist and bringing my husband into conversation. Okasari read your own msgs and language. Stfu gtfo ani words use chesindi nuvva nena? Infact   I was complaining at that type of language only. And nuv vere valla toh ela behave chestav nen chudaledu. I usually read dino posts so noticed your comments and pointed them alone. I don't even know you personally, nee character meeda enduku attack chesta?in fact I told I had high expectations on you for some reason, but got disappointed. Inthakanna polite ga evaru chepparu. 

How will you react if i bring your wife into picture and attack you? Meaning unda asal  andulo konchem aina ? 

I don't know man, na friend toni istam ochinattu insulting ga matladte nak manchiga anipiyaledu, I pointed that and for the last time I'm saying, adi ammaya abbaya kuda irrelevant. If anything, I'm  gender blind person and  I hate gender binarism. Nen chala rojulu nundi gamaninchi iroju cheppa, edo ee oka roju rendu moodu posts chusi kadu. If anyone attacks @Raven_Rayes also I feel bad and go for defence. He is my male friend in db, that's how I attach value to my friends. 

Posts ani chusaka nuvu cheppina vidhanam and responses back vachina vidhanam lo chala diff undi. Lite ellen, nuvu nenu enni cheppina feminist ane word tho analsindhi antha antaru. Let’s be cool and don’t respond back 👍🏽

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Hungry_Dino said:

Battu man, na varaku problems untey speak up we can solve but evado fake ids create cheskoni ninnu or covid ni target chesthe nakem sambandham? Covid also tagging me connecting my id to other fake ids. I told him to backoff. 
E place only fun and entertainment, bore kottinapudo or stress relief kosam vachi oka 5 posts vesi chill laugh and malli back to work. Ekkada godavalu pade antha time, opika and interest naku aithey ledhu. I dont want to fight with people, I want to have fun and be nice to all. Covid lanti athikaprasangilu na profile chusthu nenu em matladuthunano anni reverse lo threads vesi bully cheyatam elantivi chestene godavalu avthayyi. I dont have problem with u covid lagha nuvu chillar ga behave cheyav so let’s just be frnds and have good fun. 

Thanks dino eroju nundi mana friendship ento db ki chuppidam ..Advance happy friendship dayproud-brahmanandam.gif

9 hours ago, Ellen said:

Dino baby Mari genuine ammaye, why you call her booty beety

Vaadiki brain mokallo untundhi.

Feeling maatram aakasam lo. Total waste of time vaadi nundi non-chillar behaviour expect cheyyatam

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hungry_Dino said:

Posts ani chusaka nuvu cheppina vidhanam and responses back vachina vidhanam lo chala diff undi. Lite ellen, nuvu nenu enni cheppina feminist ane word tho analsindhi antha antaru. Let’s be cool and don’t respond back 👍🏽

Nenu mri gaadini dobbedhi nee vishayam lo kaadhu. Hehe.. inthaki mundhu heavy personal trolling chesadu oka ammay ni.

Malli gentleman Laaga buildup. Vaadu vaadey language is funny ani anukuntadu. Idiot. 

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Nenu mri gaadini dobbedhi nee vishayam lo kaadhu. Hehe.. inthaki mundhu heavy personal trolling chesadu oka ammay ni.

Malli gentleman Laaga buildup. Vaadu vaadey language is funny ani anukuntadu. Idiot. 

yevvar bruh %$#$

9 hours ago, Ellen said:

I already told you I'm not pointing it out just because she is female ani. I'm taking her side because she is my friend. Ee place lo abbailu unna Ade chestunde. Migita vishyalu I won't react

Abbayelu vunna same response anta  @MRI  Vadileseye …

4 hours ago, Ellen said:

Rude and nasty ani I pointed your language. Not you. I said your replies are rude, or responses are nasty ,I don't even know you, how will I judge you as a person ?? You are the one doing personal attacks by calling me a feminist and bringing my husband into conversation. Okasari read your own msgs and language. Stfu gtfo ani words use chesindi nuvva nena? Infact   I was complaining at that type of language only. And nuv vere valla toh ela behave chestav nen chudaledu. I usually read dino posts so noticed your comments and pointed them alone. I don't even know you personally, nee character meeda enduku attack chesta?in fact I told I had high expectations on you for some reason, but got disappointed. Inthakanna polite ga evaru chepparu. 

How will you react if i bring your wife into picture and attack you? Meaning unda asal  andulo konchem aina ? 

I don't know man, na friend toni istam ochinattu insulting ga matladte nak manchiga anipiyaledu, I pointed that and for the last time I'm saying, adi ammaya abbaya kuda irrelevant. If anything, I'm  gender blind person and  I hate gender binarism. Nen chala rojulu nundi gamaninchi iroju cheppa, edo ee oka roju rendu moodu posts chusi kadu. If anyone attacks @Raven_Rayes also I feel bad and go for defence. He is my male friend in db, that's how I attach value to my friends. 

Awwwwww.... Cutie 🥰🥰

Eppudo many years ago edho rendu maatalu anna ani edchi ignore lo pettadu. Manodu super sensitive. Okka maata padaledu, but 100 maatalu vicchala vidiga visuruthaadu.

Useless fellow