Office chair deal

kakatiya

This is a good chair bhayya. but I noticed there are couple of issues which I didn't like

1) the back lumbar support is fixed and not adjustable and also rock hard. you can only adjust may be an inch up and down, but no back and forward.

2) Dust captured each and every part of this chair, where your body is not touching. even cleaning is hard. I guess this issue is for all chairs with Mesh seating

3) my right handle broke 2 months after I purchased this chair. good part is they sent the replacement part as it is covered under warranty.

apart from the above mentioned Cons, I do like this chair and using this currently for past few months.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, vatsayana said:

This is a good chair bhayya. but I noticed there are couple of issues which I didn't like

1) the back lumbar support is fixed and not adjustable and also rock hard. you can only adjust may be an inch up and down, but no back and forward.

2) Dust captured each and every part of this chair, where your body is not touching. even cleaning is hard. I guess this issue is for all chairs with Mesh seating

3) my right handle broke 2 months after I purchased this chair. good part is they sent the replacement part as it is covered under warranty.

apart from the above mentioned Cons, I do like this chair and using this currently for past few months.

I need that fixed back support.. because my other chairs flex out not supporting my weight and at times tripped over..thank God to my samurai skills ..I rolled over to my side without injuring myself 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfIm6e61w8nhwvkdIr10I

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

I need that fixed back support.. because my other chairs flex out not supporting my weight and at times tripped over..thank God to my samurai skills ..I rolled over to my side without injuring myself 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfIm6e61w8nhwvkdIr10I

Yes, that fixed back support helps some and hurts some. for me, it is little hard and not adjustable, but still can live with it.

1 hour ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Gaming chairs are also great bhayya, currently using one. 

Great back support plus neck support

Yes neck pain is big problem 

bk.gif

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2021 at 7:05 PM, kakatiya said:

I've this- bottom mesh is not good...also, the chair leans down at the front, not sure how to fix it ...

Bottom cushion is better ....