What are your duties towards your nation?

Raven_Rayes

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

All these scumbags who are commenting in this thread don't appreciate living in a free country like India. Taliban rule kinda padesthe kani telidu yedavalaki, be grateful about what you have.

eppudu elthunnav india ki malla.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

chaaa....

Yeah, clearly you have no idea about diversity in America. Only way a country will not have diversity in language or color is if you massacre all minorities and kill their languages. That's what China did, cleansed all minorities so that there is only Han community and only Mandarin speaking people. 100 of languages became extinct because of it. Clearly you don't appreciate India for preserving it's diversity. Stop showing your ignorance. 

Yeah, clearly you have no idea about diversity in America. Only way a country will not have diversity in language or color is if you massacre all minorities and kill their languages. That's what China did, cleansed all minorities so that there is only Han community and only Mandarin speaking people. 100 of languages became extinct because of it. Clearly you don't appreciate India for preserving it's diversity. Stop showing your ignorance. 

So without english it is possbile to have a good life in america? do you have the situation in america where people in florida eat rice and california eat chapati ? do you have situation in america where people wont marry because of castes ? do you see one line in america for one food preference and another line in america for another food preference ?

I think you did  travel to usa and that makes you even worse. There are people who never travelled who have better grasp of facts than you.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

So without english it is possbile to have a good life in america? do you have the situation in america where people in florida eat rice and california eat chapati ? do you have situation in america where people wont marry because of castes ? do you see one line in america for one food preference and another line in america for another food preference ?

I think you did  travel to usa and that makes you even worse. There are people who never travelled who have better grasp of facts than you.

English never was the language of America. English became the language of America after they massacred thousands of Native American people. If you want to replicate that, kill everyone that doesn't speak Hindi in India. It seems like that's what you're asking for. 

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

If you know anything about America, you will realize how different someone from California is when compared to someone from Florida, lol. They are the polar opposites. Besides, none of the English speaking people are either native to Florida or California. They are all there because they killed thousands of Native Americans whose language, food, culture is very different from what it is today. That's why there is no American cuisine, because America never had a culture. It's just a melting pot of everyone that settled here. There is no "American food", no "American culture". The only thing that's common across America is ignorance. 

If you know anything about America, you will realize how different someone from California is when compared to someone from Florida, lol. They are the polar opposites. Besides, none of the English speaking people are either native to Florida or California. They are all there because they killed thousands of Native Americans whose language, food, culture is very different from what it is today. That's why there is no American cuisine, because America never had a culture. It's just a melting pot of everyone that settled here. There is no "American food", no "American culture". The only thing that's common across America is ignorance. 

how different someone form california from florida is ? one puts avocado in burger and other doesnt ? is that a difference ?

I also want the plurality in india to be protected. That will come only by weakening delhi. Delhi already killed languages like rajasthani, maithili etc. Only south indians, bengalis and marathas oppose a little. 

Delhi speaks in hindi to hindi people and in English to others - indicating it fundementally has no respect.

what is wrong if we are like loose union of state like european union ? that guarenttes every culture is protected and at the same time the benefit being part of something larger.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

how different someone form california from florida is ? one puts avocado in burger and other doesnt ? is that a difference ?

I also want the plurality in india to be protected. That will come only by weakening delhi. Delhi already killed languages like rajasthani, maithili etc. Only south indians, bengalis and marathas oppose a little. 

Delhi speaks in hindi to hindi people and in English to others - indicating it fundementally has no respect.

what is wrong if we are like loose union of state like european union ? that guarenttes every culture is protected and at the same time the benefit being part of something larger.

Florida is red, California is blue. Florida is a free state, California is not. There are so many more differences between the two states. If you think everyone in America eats burgers, you're stupid. California is a lot more inclusive and a place where snowflakes of America live. In Santa Clara county, our election ballot papers come in Hindi, Gujarati, Telugu, Marathi, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese. More Asians live in some counties than white people. If you go down to Cupertino, even directions are all written in Mandarin. I guess they regret the atrocities they committed in the past, they became extra inclusive. The difference between Europe and India is,  European countries can live on their own, Indian states cannot.  

22 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Florida is red, California is blue. Florida is a free state, California is not. There are so many more differences between the two states. If you think everyone in America eats burgers, you're stupid. California is a lot more inclusive and a place where snowflakes of America live. In Santa Clara county, our election ballot papers come in Hindi, Gujarati, Telugu, Marathi, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese. More Asians live in some counties than white people. If you go down to Cupertino, even directions are all written in Mandarin. I guess they regret the atrocities they committed in the past, they became extra inclusive. The difference between Europe and India is,  European countries can live on their own, Indian states cannot.  

street directions maybe written in manadarin. But you never answered the question - is it possible to have a good life  in america without english. Anyway nidra poyinattu natinche vaadini evvaru lepaledhu.

If tinu lithunaia with 1 or 2 million people can live as its own country but telugu or tamil with 70 million and 90 million with hundreds of thousands of square kilometers cannot ? are you sure you think ?

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

street directions maybe written in manadarin. But you never answered the question - is it possible to have a good life  in america without english. Anyway nidra poyinattu natinche vaadini evvaru lepaledhu.

If tinu lithunaia with 1 or 2 million people can live as its own country but telugu or tamil with 70 million and 90 million with hundreds of thousands of square kilometers cannot ? are you sure you think ?

Arey neeku enni sarlu cheppali ra, English is not the original language of AMERICA. ENGLISH BECAME THE LANGUAGE OF AMERICA BECAUSE THEY KILLED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHO SPOKE NATIVE LANGUAGES THAT ARE ALL EXTINCT NOW. BE GLAD THAT YOU LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHICH RESPECTS YOUR LANGUAGE ENOUGH TO MAKE IT OFFICIAL RATHER THAN KILL YOU FOR BEING A LINGUISTIC MINORITY. CHINA AND AMERICA BOTH KILLED THEIR LINGUISTIC MINORITIES TO HAVE ONE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE. BE GLAD YOU'RE ALIVE AND SPEAK TELUGU. 

4 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Arey neeku enni sarlu cheppali ra, English is not the original language of AMERICA. ENGLISH BECAME THE LANGUAGE OF AMERICA BECAUSE THEY KILLED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHO SPOKE NATIVE LANGUAGES THAT ARE ALL EXTINCT NOW. BE GLAD THAT YOU LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHICH RESPECTS YOUR LANGUAGE ENOUGH TO MAKE IT OFFICIAL RATHER THAN KILL YOU FOR BEING A LINGUISTIC MINORITY. CHINA AND AMERICA BOTH KILLED THEIR LINGUISTIC MINORITIES TO HAVE ONE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE. BE GLAD YOU'RE ALIVE AND SPEAK TELUGU. 

I should be glad because i am not murdered ? that is the baseline of living ? assaladhi brathukena?

so i shouldnt aspire to have a PM who speak my language, have laws which even my mother can understand.

But i should be glad that nobody is murdering me ? nee yevva.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I should be glad because i am not murdered ? that is the baseline of living ? assaladhi brathukena?

so i shouldnt aspire to have a PM who speak my language, have laws which even my mother can understand.

But i should be glad that nobody is murdering me ? nee yevva.

Yes, India respects linguistic minorites, otherwise Telugu wouldn't be alive. If you're not grateful enough to appreciate the diversity of India, then yes. Please die. India has no use for people who don't appreciate it's diversity. Sakkaga water ki kuda godava padakunda unda leru vellaki vere country kavalanta, sarigga okkadiki Army lo fight cheese dammu ledu, meeku separate country iste kanisam Telangana Tamil Nadu tho ayina fight cheyagalara? You don't realize how much the central government does for the country. What do you think, that your own state is capable of having it's own army, it's own Navy? Jagan anna chesina drama ki if Andhra Pradesh was not a part of India, it would have been bankrupt by now. 

Yes, India respects linguistic minorites, otherwise Telugu wouldn't be alive. If you're not grateful enough to appreciate the diversity of India, then yes. Please die. India has no use for people who don't appreciate it's diversity. Sakkaga water ki kuda godava padakunda unda leru vellaki vere country kavalanta, sarigga okkadiki Army lo fight cheese dammu ledu, meeku separate country iste kanisam Telangana Tamil Nadu tho ayina fight cheyagalara? You don't realize how much the central government does for the country. What do you think, that your own state is capable of having it's own army, it's own Navy? Jagan anna chesina drama ki if Andhra Pradesh was not a part of India, it would have been bankrupt by now. 

antha thopu central government aithe janalu vadileyyadaniki antha peddha visa lines endhuku kadthunnaru.

Kashmir vallu vellipothamante vadileyacchuga ?

Telugu wouldnt be alive if this 70 year old indian govt did not respect anta. It is a 1000 year plus language. ekkadninchi padtharra nayana. Endho aa ooopu. burra thakkuva oopu ekkuva.