What are your duties towards your nation?

Raven_Rayes

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Telugu wouldnt be alive if this 70 year old indian govt did not respect anta. It is a 1000 year plus language. ekkadninchi padtharra nayana. Endho aa ooopu. burra thakkuva oopu ekkuva.

China didn't kill LINGUISTIC MINORITIES too long ago. China lo unte telisedi, lol. 

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

If telugu indeed survived because of mercy of india then it is even better cause to seperate. who wants their culture to depend on the mercy of another ?

How are you going to defend your own ** up state of Andhra Pradesh, no infrastructure, no money, no Army, no Navy. Appulu matram plenty, thanks to Jagan anna. Sarigga TG, TN thone relations levu, vellaki separate country kavalanta. 

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

China didn't kill LINGUISTIC MINORITIES too long ago. China lo unte telisedi, lol. 

ehe - vaayi mud. "Be grateful you are not being murdered, be grateful you are not china" - endhi yedhava rotha.

I want my language also to protected by a nation like polish are , germans are, english are, italians are, japanese are, koreas are, kazhaks are , malays are. I want a PM who speaks the language of my mother. Ante be grateful no one is raping you anta.

Mental anukunta ee candidate.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

ehe - vaayi mud. "Be grateful you are not being murdered, be grateful you are not china" - endhi yedhava rotha.

I want my language also to protected by a nation like polish are , germans are, english are, italians are, japanese are, koreas are, kazhaks are , malays are. I want a PM who speaks the language of my mother. Ante be grateful no one is raping you anta.

Mental anukunta ee candidate.

Can your country of Telugu defend itself? Delhi lepote adukuni tinaru, because of the stupidity of people of Andhra Pradesh. You don't have Army, Navy, you're not self sufficient as a country. Matladithe Delhi velli adukovadam tappa em chestaru. If you're a country of your own, it would be bankrupt in no time. 

29 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Can your country of Telugu defend itself? Delhi lepote adukuni tinaru, because of the stupidity of people of Andhra Pradesh. You don't have Army, Navy, you're not self sufficient as a country. Matladithe Delhi velli adukovadam tappa em chestaru. If you're a country of your own, it would be bankrupt in no time. 

idhem prasna - why cannot you defend. Even budatha kuwait ni occupy chesthe 52 countries digaayi defend cheyyadaniki. Can you name any country conquered and forcibly merged in last 50 years? even usa didnt do it.

15 hours ago, psycopk said:

Munda mundu parliament lo pl ichina promises implementation nerchuko.. tarwata desham bongu bosham ani kaburlu chepochu

burst-out-laughing-burst-into-laughter.g After many years psycopk is back imback.gif

3 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

lol... shut up dude.. idiot. delhi velli adukkovadam endira.. we pay taxes.. we pay more than what we take.