Genuine Question - Does anyone here smoke aakulu???

kasi

3 hours ago, kasi said:

nuvu kada ba naku kalavali............any idea how long it stay in the blood/body 

and how do rate the experience when compared to booze  

100s of times better experience than any booze, in fact after I switched to maryjane I almost quit drinking. Very rarely feel like drinking now. 

It stays in the blood typically upto 7 days if you are a very active person, if you are very sedentary could last longer upto 21 days. Also depends on how fat you are since it binds to fat cells, if you have a higher fat percentage it stays longer in your body

12 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

100s of times better experience than any booze, in fact after I switched to maryjane I almost quit drinking. Very rarely feel like drinking now. 

It stays in the blood typically upto 7 days if you are a very active person, if you are very sedentary could last longer upto 21 days. Also depends on how fat you are since it binds to fat cells, if you have a higher fat percentage it stays longer in your body

thanks for the info....ya heard it stays around 30days and makes sense as it depends on body type/activity 

2 hours ago, kasi said:

nuvu kada ba naku kalavali............any idea how long it stay in the blood/body 

and how do rate the experience when compared to booze  

https://www.healthline.com/health/how-long-does-weed-stay-in-your-system

im not a big hitter, but both are very diff baa. infact i found gaddi, i always go with indica, has a mellow postive feel that makes ur brain relaxed for 4 hrs.

3 hours ago, Hungry_Dino said:

Edho gummy le lite mind block ayindi. First and last. Nuvu try cheyaku not worth it.

Chesina kani nak em anipiledu kampu dhobbutadi kapote proud-brahmanandam.gif

28 minutes ago, Battu123 said:

Chesina kani nak em anipiledu kampu dhobbutadi kapote proud-brahmanandam.gif

kampu kaadu Battu, suvaasana. gaddi smell zing zing amazing vuntadi.