Genuine Question - Does anyone here smoke aakulu???

kasi

3 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

What life taught me is...make things favourable to you..if other people are cheated bcoz of you its their problem.

no one needs your good books , happy face , all day smiling .. ala untene some bad ass will fk you one day .you might loose time or at times loose life savings also

good or bad I donno..I just follow it and its working for me..Else I have to sit corner of room and cry all day

@tennisluvrredux chusava anna “if other people are cheated its its their froablem anta” 😂 vedhantham chepthundu epude evo youtube videos chusantadu high lonunadu. @jiggubhai arey jiggi entra idhi maku.

4 hours ago, kasi said:

i hope you get it....does anyone smoke stuff here?? 

i am always afraid from an immigration stand point......any suggestions please 

i married, we both booze together,  but i want to try leaves....i don't smoke tobacco and have never tried it too 

but i want to do the leaves, drinking is getting expensive bhaya

though this is would be a good place to ask

lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you talking about weed bro? 

I don't smoke it, but my wife and I both take the gummies which we buy from a store in San Jose called "medmen". Check it out, it's a great store it's a bit expensive but quality super and so many different flavors to choose from. 

That apart, I have a friend who sells it to me in bulk I use that to make weed brownies. Cup cakes type lo untayi but without sugar, replace the sugar with a bit of monk fruit extract so low GI plus full of flavor. I make a batch every 2 weeks, and have them every other day or so around dinner time. 

Helps with a lot of pain relief since I got some neck pain(all gone away now) and also helps calm down and sleep well. Definitely recommend. 

1 hour ago, LadiesTailor said:

Gaddi (weed) ani direct ga adigithe DB youth ninnu proper ga guide chestaru… ento ee tingari questions…

nee state lo legal amount ento choosuko and find out near by weed dispensary and buy it from there.. ee madhya chocolates lo kooda petti ammuthunnaranta… one byte and fasak… 

gaddi/ leaves yevadi lingo vadidhi.....

office machine meeda typing kabbati W33D ani rayalenu 

nee lanti tingari valu answer chestharu ani adiga ee thingari question 

shop loki vellu yala konalo ani kadura tingari sanasi question !!!! ikkada :P 

28 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

I don't smoke it, but my wife and I both take the gummies which we buy from a store in San Jose called "medmen". Check it out, it's a great store it's a bit expensive but quality super and so many different flavors to choose from. 

That apart, I have a friend who sells it to me in bulk I use that to make weed brownies. Cup cakes type lo untayi but without sugar, replace the sugar with a bit of monk fruit extract so low GI plus full of flavor. I make a batch every 2 weeks, and have them every other day or so around dinner time. 

Helps with a lot of pain relief since I got some neck pain(all gone away now) and also helps calm down and sleep well. Definitely recommend. 

I prefer "Caliva" since it's close to my home. I do the same thing with monk fruit extract, but never made with gaddi. once in a while I roll them myself.

10 minutes ago, kasi said:

gaddi/ leaves yevadi lingo vadidhi.....

office machine meeda typing kabbati W33D ani rayalenu 

nee lanti tingari valu answer chestharu ani adiga ee thingari question 

shop loki vellu yala konalo ani kadura tingari sanasi question !!!! ikkada :P 

Haha okka visit veyyu.. vallle KT istaru… I don’t have first hand info though but I know some in my circle will get it every time ans that how I know all this info.. 

1 hour ago, tennisluvrredux said:

medical marij**a gurinchi chaalane vinna..ilanti enno other related issues ki adi best medicine annaru and thats what drived to make it legal in many states. Naakuda severe and frequent neck pain (which leads to headaches like migraine)...prathi saari Ibuprofen theesukovatam. Do you think I should try this? main bhayam is slow ga body ki addict aithe inka eppatiki back vellalemo ani

3 hours ago, no01 said:

medical marij**a gurinchi chaalane vinna..ilanti enno other related issues ki adi best medicine annaru and thats what drived to make it legal in many states. Naakuda severe and frequent neck pain (which leads to headaches like migraine)...prathi saari Ibuprofen theesukovatam. Do you think I should try this? main bhayam is slow ga body ki addict aithe inka eppatiki back vellalemo ani

Weed isn't addictive bro, atleast I have noticed it isn't to me so don't worry too much about it. 

I think you need to go get your neck checked bro aa pains severe ayithe sometimes you might even need cervical surgery. So don't neglect it, visit a chiropractor and see your neck alignment is okay or not they even do X rays you can do a whole visit for less than 50 bucks these days. 

Weed helps a lot with improving the pain, my pain is 90% gone. Yoga and weed combined with proper posture will fix it don't worry

• Like 1

6 hours ago, yemdoing said:

it stay upto 3 months for heavy user... 

one time aythey 3 days varuku detectable.

oh just 3 days ea na...super kada

can anyone else confirm this please 

6 hours ago, jambalhaatraja said:

kalchi padadobbu vayya em kavalo adi..dont think too much..

okasari aa thinking vaste inka for everything in life you will step back..

unethical puskee panulu mast chesa...now I dont repent that I missed them

ethics aa bonga basu......H1 meeda unam kada koncham careful ga undham ani 

1/2 bottle thagi 80miles drive chesina rojulunay.......

5 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

i dont have any medical or that sort.....but thanks for the info, very help. some time after Gym body will be super sore, i think this will help 

btw do you get high with this gummies/brownies ???

ma office colleagues (nondesi)  lo picha common, they always offer to come on weekend and hangout n try 

5 hours ago, kfrockz said:

I prefer "Caliva" since it's close to my home. I do the same thing with monk fruit extract, but never made with gaddi. once in a while I roll them myself.

nuvu kada ba naku kalavali............any idea how long it stay in the blood/body 

and how do rate the experience when compared to booze  

6 hours ago, Swatkat said:

@tennisluvrredux chusava anna “if other people are cheated its its their froablem anta” 😂 vedhantham chepthundu epude evo youtube videos chusantadu high lonunadu. @jiggubhai arey jiggi entra idhi maku.

@jambalhaatraja gaditho disco seyadam ante roadlo unna danni geliki mari mukku ki rasukovadame .. 

ayina janalni cheat seyadam vadiki maamolega

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kasi said:

i dont have any medical or that sort.....but thanks for the info, very help. some time after Gym body will be super sore, i think this will help 

btw do you get high with this gummies/brownies ???

ma office colleagues (nondesi)  lo picha common, they always offer to come on weekend and hangout n try 

Yeah it doesnt' matter what you consume gummies, brownies, or any other edibles. It all depends on the amount you consume, like how many mg of THC. Typically I take around 15 mg per dose