Biometrics

meri_zindagi

1 minute ago, meri_zindagi said:

Jus for confirmation I was referring to biometrics in Usa. Hope everywhere it’s the same.

yes US lo ne. haayiga poyi vacheyyi. em problem avvadu. good luck. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, meri_zindagi said:

Jus for confirmation I was referring to biometrics in Usa. Hope everywhere it’s the same.

if u dont have  fever actively  or 3 days..

keep calm and go to center...

now close the thread...

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

if u dont have  fever actively  or 3 days..

keep calm and go to center...

now close the thread...

I have fevers since one and half month. Does that make you feel good ?

Just now, meri_zindagi said:

I have fevers since one and half month. Does that make you feel good ?

dantlo good bad emundi...

simple thing, fever check chestaru..unte ranivvaru...else u r fine to give the prints...

good luck

57 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Bro.. help teesukunnam antey stalk cheyadaniki rights ichinatla ? I have seen some posts of yours. And I remember like you follow good standards. Did not expect this from you. Aina oka pani pata leni vadu, oka  ammayi ki studies vishayam lo oka pavuganta help chesthe favor chesinatla? In what way ? In general ga ne ppl pavala help chesthe 100rs cheppukuntaru. 

Actually, I ignore all of his comments. But Na BP low run avtundi since 10days of which docs are worried. Naku epati nundo unna frustration BP raise avadaniki use avtundi emo ani venting out. I will update in an hour, nurse will come to check vitals if I am still able to text.

There has been a lot going on in the background with the recent Pitta episode.. some personal targets, some uncalled for.. Twitter dogpiling as well. and I do not know the complete story in your case.. he was fine with me.. so have to resort to the most pessimistic direction.. Lite teesuko bro.. chill..

51 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Antey Na health risk chepthe vallu inka isolate chesi hadavidi chestaremo. 

adi valla problem kaadu.. just tell them that you prefer to stay away from all the people and do not wish to stay long as you have some high risk individual at home.. reveal or make up a story that you are comfortable with.. special accommodation gurinchi adugu.. make them play to your tune.. rescheduling antey inni rojulu aaganu.. kudaradu ani strong ga nuncho.. also say you have travel plans.. they don't have rules and you make them pay for it.. 

by the way, all this goes with the expectationt hat you are being matured in assessing yourself.. don't put others at risk out of selfishness.. and to make you feel better.. nuvvu nijangaaney risk avutey I-693 form fill cheseytappudu doctor ee certify chestaadu.. so it is none of USCIS problem in the details of your health.. maintain privacy in that regards..

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Spartan said:

dantlo good bad emundi...

simple thing, fever check chestaru..unte ranivvaru...else u r fine to give the prints...

good luck

That was rude.. I need to know every small detail to convince my doctors to let me go out. Close cheyamanentha mimmalni Em bother chesindi ani.

14 minutes ago, MRI said:

adi valla problem kaadu.. just tell them that you prefer to stay away from all the people and do not wish to stay long as you have some high risk individual at home.. reveal or make up a story that you are comfortable with.. special accommodation gurinchi adugu.. make them play to your tune.. rescheduling antey inni rojulu aaganu.. kudaradu ani strong ga nuncho.. also say you have travel plans.. they don't have rules and you make them pay for it.. 

by the way, all this goes with the expectationt hat you are being matured in assessing yourself.. don't put others at risk out of selfishness.. and to make you feel better.. nuvvu nijangaaney risk avutey I-693 form fill cheseytappudu doctor ee certify chestaadu.. so it is none of USCIS problem in the details of your health.. maintain privacy in that regards..

Am the one with neutropenia. I am the one at risk. No risk to anyone else. 

10 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

Am the one with neutropenia. I am the one at risk. No risk to anyone else. 

I understood.. just a suggestion that similar to how we do not need to know here.. they also need not know.. voluntary ga reveal chesi, nee meedaki techukoku.. let non-healthcare people not decide your fate..

• Upvote 1