RGV reveals real character of Suresh Babu

huma

9 minutes ago, Mingutha said:

arey apandra babu edhava sollu akkadiki ikkada db lo andharu vivekanandhulu leda kojjagallu annattu prapancham lo andhari characters analysis lu, certification lu, manalo evadanna office/project lo oka kathi lanti figure papa ni junior ga assign chesi groom cheyamante gokakunda untara?? gokithe open ga intlo bayata, functions lo goppa cheppukuntara chesina leki paniki??

chance/figures dhorikithe evvadu odhulthadu eeda, figures/chances kosam sollu karchukuntu wait chesthu batakanodu evvadu ikkada. . . apandra babu aadu boku, eedu boku anukuntu edhava discussionssu

Rbt7Pg.gif

As RGV said, it's upto heroine whether to accept or not. If she accepts, then she is only responsible for it. 

I agree with him fully - offer which comes on condition of sleeping with producer etc is not worth - it's not going to help her career. 

Producer who is spending crores don't compromise just for sleeping with heroine...if she is capable then she just has to say no.  Sounds simple but I agree. Yes, they try to exploit new heroines but it's in heroines hand

7 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

As RGV said, it's upto heroine whether to accept or not. If she accepts, then she is only responsible for it. 

I agree with him fully - offer which comes on condition of sleeping with producer etc is not worth - it's not going to help her career. 

Producer who is spending crores don't compromise just for sleeping with heroine...if she is capable then she just has to say no.  Sounds simple but I agree. Yes, they try to exploit new heroines but it's in heroines hand

RGV is a bs'tter, who speaks whatever is convenient to him.

Can a manager use that excuse in his defense for sleeping with a junior employee in the corporate world?

the question is, what is redressal mechanism for women who felt cheated, or harassed etc. RGV will not address this. He pretends to be above this, while regularly socializing with predators who do that in his midst. He'll simply blame the woman who made the choice to sleep with someone.

Not just RGV, several heroines themselves are making this argument like everyone got some kind of memo on how to deal with this vexxing question.

Its quite possible that RGV himself is a predator.

and laymen concoct stories of suresh babu's exploits to justify their own view of what's fair game in this world.

I say let people come out with their stories openly, let blame fly on all sides from all corners. let innocent and guilty both be named publicly. let this obsession on s3x become a silly infantile game that kids play for dramatic effect. kids like RGV who get off on playing this silly game.

all this talk about what people do in their bedrooms is silly. The only thing that is important is whether there was assault or not.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

in my view, RGV is a lowlife who gets off projecting power over others.

he wants this status quo on s3x to continue, so he can milk it for youtube clicks, and to get aroused when with a woman.

nothing he says on this makes any sense, except when he's viewed as a sex predator. I'm not even talking about the woman here, since most likely the women are okay to sleep with him. Its the men he tries to intimidate with all this bs positioning. weak men who follow him.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

RGV is a bs'tter, who speaks whatever is convenient to him.

Can a manager use that excuse in his defense for sleeping with a junior employee in the corporate world?

the question is, what is redressal mechanism for women who felt cheated, or harassed etc. RGV will not address this. He pretends to be above this, while regularly socializing with predators who do that in his midst. He'll simply blame the woman who made the choice to sleep with someone.

Not just RGV, several heroines themselves are making this argument like everyone got some kind of memo on how to deal with this vexxing question.

Its quite possible that RGV himself is a predator.

and laymen concoct stories of suresh babu's exploits to justify their own view of what's fair game in this world.

I say let people come out with their stories openly, let blame fly on all sides from all corners. let innocent and guilty both be named publicly. let this obsession on s3x become a silly infantile game that kids play for dramatic effect. kids like RGV who get off on playing this silly game.

all this talk about what people do in their bedrooms is silly. The only thing that is important is whether there was assault or not.

Not even one, even during height of " me too "movement  came out against him... Not even 2nd 3rd grade heroine. Infact I'm sure every heroine , hero that have worked with him will fully defend him when time comes... including bachhan...

Yes, he manipulates talks what is convenient when he needed to escape from whatever problem he has on that day... He is smarter and intelligent than 99.99% people

Watch this if you have some time and patience - especially after 50:00 minutes

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Not even one, even during height of " me too "movement  came out against him... Not even 2nd 3rd grade heroine. Infact I'm sure every heroine , hero that have worked with him will fully defend him when time comes... including bachhan...

Yes, he manipulates talks what is convenient when he needed to escape from whatever problem he has on that day... He is smarter and intelligent than 99.99% people

sure. he's a smooth talking predator. it doesn't matter. lot of men are predators and love to fcuk beautiful women. big deal. nothing special.

he prefers to put the blame on women who choose to sleep. but why? why shouldn't women who sleep out of choice, not complain later?

I'm blaming RGV for defending his buddies who are predators. I mean if his friends can pretend to be decent upstanding men while instigating women to sleep with them in the back, why can't women first sleep and then demand a huge bounty for revenge or whatever purposes.

who is RGV to say that its the fault of the women for choosing to sleep with them? what about the fault of his friends for not keeping their d1ck in their pants?

Its appreciable that RGV speaks about s3x openly. everybody should start doing it, than treating it like some prized thing, in a game that where only winners are morally right to take it all. But he speaks freely, while also defending his gooduputani batch friends.

15 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

He is smarter and intelligent than 99.99% people

or the industry is seriously dumb. including bigwigs like suresh, dil raju, aravind etc.

14 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

sure. he's a smooth talking predator. it doesn't matter. lot of men are predators and love to fcuk beautiful women. big deal. nothing special.

he prefers to put the blame on women who choose to sleep. but why? why shouldn't women who sleep out of choice, not complain later?

I'm blaming RGV for defending his buddies who are predators. I mean if his friends can pretend to be decent upstanding men while instigating women to sleep with them in the back, why can't women first sleep and then demand a huge bounty for revenge or whatever purposes.

who is RGV to say that its the fault of the women for choosing to sleep with them? what about the fault of his friends for not keeping their d1ck in their pants?

Its appreciable that RGV speaks about s3x openly. everybody should start doing it, than treating it like some prized thing, in a game that where only winners are morally right to take it all. But he speaks freely, while also defending his gooduputani batch friends.

He says he only lives and take care of him self....have you seen him blame or say bad about anyone in the industry ? He said 100 times he doesn't have friends so defending buddies doesn't make sense..I don't think you watched this episode or others...

2 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

He says he only lives and take care of him self....have you seen him blame or say bad about anyone in the industry ? He said 100 times he doesn't have friends so defending buddies doesn't make sense..I don't think you watched this episode or others...

I've never watched a single interview of his. I find him a distinctly uninteresting person with childish views on everything. I'm speaking purely based on what you guys are saying about him.

you said that he thinks its upto the girls choice to sleep, and that he thinks its not necessary to sleep to win. In reality, this puts the onus on women who choose to sleep to shut up and play ball.

He's indirectly shaming them. This is the first time I've read about him mocking someone like Suresh for being handsy with women. that's why I didn't blame him for that. I appreciate what he said about Suresh.

but when you stepped in to bring RGV's views on how girls are to blame (its their choice) for what happens behind the scenes, I had to point out that, that particular view of RGV is in very bad taste.

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I've never watched a single interview of his. I find him a distinctly uninteresting person with childish views on everything. I'm speaking purely based on what you guys are saying about him.

you said that he thinks its upto the girls choice to sleep, and that he thinks its not necessary to sleep to win. In reality, this puts the onus on women who choose to sleep to shut up and play ball.

He's indirectly shaming them. This is the first time I've read about him mocking someone like Suresh for being handsy with women. that's why I didn't blame him for that. I appreciate what he said about Suresh.

but when you stepped in to bring RGV's views on how girls are to blame (its their choice) for what happens behind the scenes, I had to point out that, that particular view of RGV is in very bad taste.

End of argument.... without listening to what he is saying, you form opinion by what you think he is.

Don't waste time... None of what you said is true ....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

End of argument.... without listening to what he is saying, you form opinion by what you think he is.

Don't waste time... None of what you said is true ....

then you try and learn to enunciate his views better. I'm going purely by what you say about him.

I don't have the patience to listen to his bs.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

then you try and learn to enunciate his views better. I'm going purely by what you say about him.

I don't have the patience to listen to his bs.

Don't form an opinion by what I'm trying to summarize / gist in crude form... Instead of typing long paragraphs, listen to what he says while doing something else...

On mobile, use brave to run YouTube in background

11 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Don't form an opinion by what I'm trying to summarize / gist in crude form... Instead of typing long paragraphs, listen to what he says while doing something else...

On mobile, use brave to run YouTube in background

nope. I really can't listen to his bs. no offence. sorrry.

10 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Right Correct GIF - Right Correct Jklsouth GIFs ... "What is in heroine's hand" ani nannagakandi..nakeem theeledu.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nope. I really can't listen to his bs. no offence. sorrry.

Then don't say bad .. It's like I have never seen you and saying you are ugly...

I thought you are better than that🙂

1 minute ago, BattalaSathi said:

Right Correct GIF - Right Correct Jklsouth GIFs ... "What is in heroine's hand" ani nannagakandi..nakeem theeledu.

Jokes aside, many come to industry ready to compromise - what he says is don't do that . Those roles you get don't take you anywhere and I agree. 

You still you see heroines without any acting skills in c grade movies- that's heroine choice and you can't blame men for that