Warning to all people joining stock groups

jiggubhai

6 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

Recent ga konni stock group success posts padutunnayi. Be very careful with these. Ask yourself the following question: if the stock group owner is able to give stock tips to people to make so much money why don't they just use the tips themselves and become very rich instead of spending so much effort and time to maintain a stock group and post ads here?

Answer to that question is simple: it is because the stock group is their main source of income and they know they won't make much money if they apply the tips to themselves. Ads lo only success posts pedtaru so that they can fool you into believing that you can make a lot of money. Bochudu mandi will be losing money also.

I am telling this from my own experience and that of other friends.. please don't fall for these vaa

@Stock_Master  please answer this guy bro

8 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

Recent ga konni stock group success posts padutunnayi. Be very careful with these. Ask yourself the following question: if the stock group owner is able to give stock tips to people to make so much money why don't they just use the tips themselves and become very rich instead of spending so much effort and time to maintain a stock group and post ads here?

Answer to that question is simple: it is because the stock group is their main source of income and they know they won't make much money if they apply the tips to themselves. Ads lo only success posts pedtaru so that they can fool you into believing that you can make a lot of money. Bochudu mandi will be losing money also.

I am telling this from my own experience and that of other friends.. please don't fall for these vaa

bro anni stock groups not same nooo

4 hours ago, Stock_Master said:

we are so confident on our hard work bro, you can speak to any members in the group how serious the trades are how much effort we are keeping and offcourse you can refere profit section. Unlike other groups we kept it open so you can see who all paid. 

Rest decision is yours. We dont believe in trails, if one is serious he will join anyway, if one is busy unable to trade he dont join any way. Again I am repeating you will pay pea nuts before what you going to get. 

3 hours ago, Stock_Master said:

Because when we run for charity initially no one cared.

Then realized free advice is worst advice and the thing we are good at shouldnt be free and cheap.

Its ok you can run your free advice intrested people can always join under you, no one stopping you. We are not.

2 hours ago, Stock_Master said:

Everyone can do the same job what you saying if that's easy.

Collecting information and staying up to date is the key in the market. 

Lot of here people subscribed to tons of channels still lost thousands of dollars, infact above 100k many more people,y?. 

we firmly believe we are the game changer and bridge between common retailer and success. 

If you have any doubts dont join no one forcing you, but as stated success speaks. 

As long as our subscribers specially manavallu  making money we are happily honored. 

50 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

Kontha correct kontha wrong...I know one group vallu bagane chebutaru, but you always need proper analysis..blind ga vella kudadu..oko sari mana own decisions teesukovali...anni sarlu profits raavu..its all depends on the day..last 3 months nundi market baledu..a group owners kuda invest chestaru..manam oka contract konte vallu 10 kontaru..anninprofits e vaste andaru idhe business chestaru kadaa..

2 hours ago, Sreeven said:

Kontha correct kontha wrong...I know one group vallu bagane chebutaru, but you always need proper analysis..blind ga vella kudadu..oko sari mana own decisions teesukovali...anni sarlu profits raavu..its all depends on the day..last 3 months nundi market baledu..a group owners kuda invest chestaru..manam oka contract konte vallu 10 kontaru..anninprofits e vaste andaru idhe business chestaru kadaa..

vaallu em kontunnaro chupe list complete list ani proofs istara? is there anyway to know that the group owners are not preferentially only showing the investments they have profited from and hiding the ones they have lost? It's the oldest trick in the book vaa..

@22 years even normal people work hard. They take up jobs. There a different sets of people...few enjoy, few work. Roshan answers are practical and genuine. All the best Roshan and Leela!

• Haha 1