paytm batch create caste fight in AP

futureofandhra

2 minutes ago, AgnathaVasii said:

Nuvvu kuda ee db lo caste hatred spread chesav gaa.. malli ee post endhuku

show me where i spread with fake post like 

@paytm type lo nuvvu kooda fake propaganda chestava

3 hours ago, Jambhalheart said:

Honestly I don’t know whether the above pic is fake or real

But if u happen to study btech or degree in & around vijayawada/krishna & guntur districts u will for sure witness kula gajji 

so ee districts (infact verey districts/places kooda) lo kula gajji ledhu ani fool’s paradise nunchi bayataki raa man

kula gajji kosam oka capital ney kattadam anedhi (sorry akkada kattindhi ledhu peekindhi ledhu anuko that’s a different story) verey level of kula gajji man Period.

Dey.. Ekkada ppettlo kuda nuvve cheppu capital.. 

2024 kuda same fake strategy lu as

Inka ennallu Paytmcheap tactics

I like @futureofandhra bro he has is opinion and he sticks to his opinion but he never looses a word against his friends he never uses abusive language he always sticks to his opinion and he is always friendly to me and many other friends good job bro happy dussra , nenu taagi cheptalenu my personal opinion and we are always friends and brothers

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ticket said:

Dey.. Ekkada ppettlo kuda nuvve cheppu capital.. 

2024 kuda same fake strategy lu as

Inka ennallu Paytmcheap tactics

Yesu Reddy gaadini ee vishayam lo mechukoovaali..

3 Capitals - each catering to three main castes/political groups.

1. Kurnool - Cheddi domination will be there but state can be free from Judiciary thats highly under the influence of Commode Maffia. Almost all the Judges & PPs form a caste coterie at the moment and make the judgements favouring once caste. That will no longer be there.

2. Vizag: Cops, Kshatriyas and BCs can have breathing space and when the state gets further bifurcated into Seema and Costa states, Vizag can be a good Capital free from Commode Kingdom. This will definitely flourish as this city was/is/will always be caste free one.

3. Amaravathi: A clue-less and direction less imaginary city. After 2019, even the commode NRIs stopped investing money which indicates that Amaravathi is destined to be a money-making machine for a caste. If Yesu reddy can become CM for another term, this word Amaravathi will be erased forever. 

I can challenge, this is what is going to happen.

33 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

3. Amaravathi: A clue-less and direction less imaginary city. After 2019, even the commode NRIs stopped investing money which indicates that Amaravathi is destined to be a money-making machine for a caste. If Yesu reddy can become CM for another term, this word Amaravathi will be erased forever. 

This should be negated to just a town with few buildings. Or else, whenever TDP gets back to power in future, they will ensure they will stay in power for ever and if TDP can stay in government for long, imagine the dominance TDP will exert in this region especially K-G region and its implications.

If YSR did not come to power in 2004, TDP would have been the richest political party in India and imagine the influence on the state especially from K-G dists.

Yellow batch amassed so much land all along the outer ring road, literally if they had held their land bank, which would have been enough to play the cards for considerable future.

Ring road alignments lekapothey TDP degara atleast 2000-3000 acres prime real estate land bank vuntunde and imagine what they could have done with such prime land bank. 

6 hours ago, Jambhalheart said:

Honestly I don’t know whether the above pic is fake or real

But if u happen to study btech or degree in & around vijayawada/krishna & guntur districts u will for sure witness kula gajji 

so ee districts (infact verey districts/places kooda) lo kula gajji ledhu ani fool’s paradise nunchi bayataki raa man

kula gajji kosam oka capital ney kattadam anedhi (sorry akkada kattindhi ledhu peekindhi ledhu anuko that’s a different story) verey level of kula gajji man Period.

i did not study from those districts

ur assumptions of this issues only restricted kg is absolutely wrong

when region changes others dominte but that hs nothing to do with state development n policy

why are you still with hate 

emi lekapothey bathroom nunchi plan jarugutundha 2.5 years nunchi this is enough to say how ur thinking

kulagajji kulagajji antunnav its huge pbm in AP  insted of curtiling ur going with hate

tell me if jaggd or pk donot have that pichi

try to unite soceity 

do not make it like pieces 

its like let people die bcoz i hte 1 caste annattu vundhi nuvvu cheppedhi

cbn pirikodu kabattey ee stage ki vachindhi