Hyd pothunna…Varsha reference isthara or any other celeb?

Raazu

1 hour ago, Raazu said:

Where is that Hero?

logo.png

CONTACT

Contact Info

OUR LOCATION

Telugudesam Party State Office NTR Trust Bhavan,Road No:2, Banjara Hills,Hyderabad - 500034

Contact Info

WRITE SOME WORDS

[email protected]

19 hours ago, huma said:

Hi Raazu, easy way to get Celebs is to search Locanto when you are in Hyderabad. Call only those brokers who are asking more than 10000 plus accomodation. Tell them your requirement and they will have contacts who can reach Celebs. My humble advise is just go for 10000 girls they are as good as celebs without brand value. Be careful dont go alone take your friends with you most of the time they cheat. Dont expect the same girl that you see in the pic. Last time I encountered girl from vishakapatnam, she was beautiful but not cooperative. When I asked some positions she refused saying all those things are done in North and South girls don't do it. I was dissappointed and left the place after regular missionary bumchik. Nee desperation chustunte puvvu dorakaka pote suicide chesukunela unnav. all the breast bro.

Ha site nenu around 2003 or 2004 lo ne choosa.. someone told the same pics and girls don’t match and they r pushy!

dropped

8 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Ha site nenu around 2003 or 2004 lo ne choosa.. someone told the same pics and girls don’t match and they r pushy!

dropped

Year sarigga gurthu ledhu, I know this site long back

13 minutes ago, Raazu said:

dropped

locanto start ayinde 2006 lo and india lo vachinde recent ga ...nuvvu 2003 lo vaadava....vinaavadive erripuvvu ni easy ga chestaav ga

8 minutes ago, ring_master said:

locanto start ayinde 2006 lo and india lo vachinde recent ga ...nuvvu 2003 lo vaadava....vinaavadive erripuvvu ni easy ga chestaav ga

I told year sarigga gurthu ledhu ani