What are the dark secrets of Tollywood?

View

13 minutes ago, Pashuvu said:

Ee posts chuste sound..tho pedda liste unnattu undi

fafam vaa sound ni andaru hero latho linkup chesaru..

Naaku okadu thagiladu 2000 lo, sound contact Vundhi ani.. Nenu nammaledhu… ame raadhu ani manchidhi ani, I had a fight with him… 
appudu na deggara money kuda levu

i still did not trust

I used to live next to a movie director’s office… usually big heroines ki emi jaragavu.. no one touches them.. not even heroes.. even if there is, no one knows and they do it secretly .. it is always the small fish (b grade actors, side artists, junior artists etc) that gets trapped in these things… 

also movie industry lo janaalu cheppe dantlo 99.99% fake untadi.. aa affair, e affair ani stories ga cheptharu.. and many people believe them… they just manage one picture with a hero and tell as if they are best friends with that hero..

• Upvote 1

On 10/19/2021 at 2:45 PM, Thokkalee said:

I used to live next to a movie director’s office… usually big heroines ki emi jaragavu.. no one touches them.. not even heroes.. even if there is, no one knows and they do it secretly .. it is always the small fish (b grade actors, side artists, junior artists etc) that gets trapped in these things… 

also movie industry lo janaalu cheppe dantlo 99.99% fake untadi.. aa affair, e affair ani stories ga cheptharu.. and many people believe them… they just manage one picture with a hero and tell as if they are best friends with that hero..

Kaani aa position ki raavtaaniki enno suck cheyalsi vastadi, big heroines suck big shots, small time actress has to adjust with everyone.