Great Land in Texas for only accredited investors

Stock_Master

Minimum Investment needed 500k( Half a million) per head. 120 acres available. Offline for further details, thank you. 

Unlike other investments you dont need to own the land, you dont need to sell the land, you only be partnered with us to be in the great deal and developing and other values will be taken care its in heart of city, thank you. 

If you ask me you are accredited or non-accredited, then you may not belong to the league.  Only serious buyers pls, thank you. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Stock_Master said:

Minimum Investment needed 500k( Half a million) per head. 120 acres available. Offline for further details, thank you. 

Unlike other investments you dont need to own the land, you dont need to sell the land, you only be partnered with us to be in the great deal and developing and other values will be taken care its in heart of city, thank you. 

If you ask me you are accredited or non-accredited, then you may not belong to the league.  Only serious buyers pls, thank you. 

Too cheap for me - not interested, thank you.

1 hour ago, Stock_Master said:

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Interested bro.. pm me your email id

Morning evaro punyathmulu thread vesaru.

jagratta RE group ani post padtadi ani.

Bro no offence , guys be careful if your name is not on the title etc (some people on h1 immigration are scared to be on these titles as it might be considered second income vs living home) don't even think about heard people burned hands no lawyer will help you 

No body will take care of us we have to take care ourselves 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Bro no offence , guys be careful if your name is not on the title etc (some people on h1 immigration are scared to be on these titles as it might be considered second income vs living home) don't even think about heard people burned hands no lawyer will help you 

No body will take care of us we have to take care ourselves 

500k vunappudu kada ee problems

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Stock_Master said:

edana 10k pedithine pedha amount anukone db lo 500k expect sesthunava oh my balayooo!! 

Oh No Surprise GIF by Kinda Funny

ma @jiggubhai anna left hand to write chesthadu check....... emana oka rendu zeros discount vunda anna.