Batman trailer

Sucker

23 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

all that build up in Batman Begins was wasted in the third film, where Batman is just a tragic figure trying to help people.

"you dont owe this people anymore. you've given them everything" "not everything, not yet". lol.

second film was slightly better, if all the philosophical mumbo jumbo dialogues were trimmed.

yaa.third film would have better...after the huge success of second film...

what i read is...Heath Ledger (joker) role was initially planned in third film also...but after his death...script got changed..

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

BvS batman intro is great…movie (directors cut) also ok until the last word “martha”…but the same batman got wasted in next justice league film…because lack of batman character development…

“Batman begins” in nolan trilogy  is very underrated movie…nolan took time to establish batman character in this film…like “justice vs revenge”…this will address your question why rich person become hero…

Batman Begins is a wonderful movie, watched it a lot of times. 

2 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

Batman Begins is a wonderful movie, watched it a lot of times. 

Yup…

Ee movie india lo choosa…ee movie choodakamundu i was not aware of batman character much…i never paid attention also…

after this movie i explored more about batman movies, comics, animation series…etc

Batman in Nolan’s movies is more human… vulnerable and more like a regular person who uses his riches to fight crime and save Gotham… But in comics, he has lot of powers, can go to other planets, fight aliens etc etc…