Hhh4444 eeeeaaddd

cloud

4 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

That was fast...Which service center if you don't mind saying... did you put any expedite request ?? @Whatsthis...47orun.gif

Yes, this was fast. Today, status changed to approved. Center - Nebraska. There was no request to expedite process. 

6 hours ago, Whatsthis said:

If it helps, we applied EAD renewal in June last week and yesterday I saw that the status changed to "Card/ Document Production"

Bro h4 ext and ead renewal aa

2 hours ago, cloud said:

Bro h4 ext and ead renewal aa

Rendu separate ga apply chesam.

Like, nenu ee year starting lo comany change ayya so, got H1 transferred and renewed ( premium). Apude dependents  renewal kuda apply chesam. H1 transfer and renewal fast ga ochindi. Dependent approval rakamunde attorneys applied ead renewal based of my H1 approval ( I dint knew this can be done). 
Oka couple of weeks back H4 approval ochindi and yesterday EAD approval ochindi.

On 10/19/2021 at 12:34 AM, cloud said:

Nov lo ipothundi wife di .. filed for renewal kani inka approve kaaledu .. vendor gaadu now asking to provide latest work auth . H4 eaad pake card emanna submit cheyostada . Imp partner and employr madyaloodu asking

Fake cheyyamaku .. they need to submit I9 form with copy of EAD .. Fake chestey naakipotav 

33 minutes ago, chingchang said:

Fake cheyyamaku .. they need to submit I9 form with copy of EAD .. Fake chestey naakipotav 

pani lo pani i94 kuda pake chedam anukuntunadu