Visa interview slots ela

machoman

11 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

You are approaching the maximum number of times you may view this page. Please complete your transaction at this time

yes..don’t check lot of times ..only 3,4 times per day

3 hours ago, csrcsr said:

I heard they block multiple and release thsts their business

that's not true. My cousins gave their user id ad password and that guy booked the slot in a week. 

He logged at a particular time when the slots open.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Maryadaramanna said:

that's not true. My cousins gave their user id ad password and that guy booked the slot in a week. 

He logged at a particular time when the slots open.

ok bro naaku idea ledu but some colleguues saidd they were success, that means kodiga work out aye chance to book a date

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

ok bro naaku idea ledu but some colleguues saidd they were success, that means kodiga work out aye chance to book a date

correct bro...chances are immense if we go with them, they know when the slots open. That's their key for money. Anthe

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Maryadaramanna said:

correct bro...chances are immense if we go with them, they know when the slots open. That's their key for money. Anthe

thanks bro average ga entha charge chestaru ??? idea unda bro? i know it varies but just want to get idea mottam rip cheyakunda? also any legal concern ala emi undadu kada ?

5 minutes ago, Maryadaramanna said:

ala em kadu..no one knows when slots open..

15 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

thanks bro average ga entha charge chestaru ??? idea unda bro? i know it varies but just want to get idea mottam rip cheyakunda? also any legal concern ala emi undadu kada ?

7k per slot. 12k for combo h1+h4

• Thanks 1