I support Akhand Bharat now.

Raven_Rayes

6 hours ago, psycopk said:

Lol… mee intlo vaalu  or mee nanna ni kuda ilane antav nuvu..nee duty tapinchu kotaniki.. mark it

the moment you get personal that itself implies your acceptance of defeat in your argument. asalu matledhi endhi madhyalo family and nanna endhi?

I think modi is making a mistake by sparing cbn. he should have put him in jail and finished tdp as a party. that would have shown the supporters their rightful place. entha humiliation ayina siggu lekunda vastharu matladataniki 

5 hours ago, rightwar said:

the moment you get personal that itself implies your acceptance of defeat in your argument. asalu matledhi endhi madhyalo family and nanna endhi?

I think modi is making a mistake by sparing cbn. he should have put him in jail and finished tdp as a party. that would have shown the supporters their rightful place. entha humiliation ayina siggu lekunda vastharu matladataniki 

Lol… nee thoughts ni batte kada nee personality ni decide chesedi.. .. modi gadini chekka ani vaditho padukoni chepataru anukunava.. thats the title he earned by his actions…

3 hours ago, rightwar said:

hahaha ..2014 lo alliance pettukunna adhe modi, malla 1999 lo 2004 lo 1989 lo TDP tho alliance pettukunna party is somehow anti-tdp party anta.

Ap ki anyayam ani tdp vellagottindhira are. Avasaram aithe malla vasthadhi BJP.

12 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so for you muslims being discriminated and killed in India isnt serious.

but hindus being killed in bangladesh is damnn serious.. anthey na?

congrats.. its the same thing Islamists in bangladesh who support hindu killings are saying, in reverse.

you are asking the same question that I asked you, which I have already told that you would be doing, you became so predictable.

just like I said, islam has a very serious problem with every other religion including itself , where other religions despite differences not going to the killing spree as frequently as this peace loving one. I don't see any other religion that motivates their people to kill women just because they are active in sports.

to all religions islam has become common enemy and to islam all other religions have become enemy.

now you can google and bring me few incidents where people attacked each other from other religions, because I told you , "you became predictable"

surprisingly the Emirates guys are not as serious as our sub continent muslims, when these are stuck in protecting(?) their versions of religion, the emirates are talking business, do you think the sub continent followers know more than the Arabs? 

3 minutes ago, kingcasanova said:

you are asking the same question that I asked you, which I have already told that you would be doing, you became so predictable.

just like I said, islam has a very serious problem with every other religion including itself , where other religions despite differences not going to the killing spree as frequently as this peace loving one. I don't see any other religion that motivates their people to kill women just because they are active in sports.

to all religions islam has become common enemy and to islam all other religions have become enemy.

now you can google and bring me few incidents where people attacked each other from other religions, because I told you , "you became predictable"

surprisingly the Emirates guys are not as serious as our sub continent muslims, when these are stuck in protecting(?) their versions of religion, the emirates are talking business, do you think the sub continent followers know more than the Arabs? 

lol. you are talking exactly like how islamists in Bangladesh who support killing hindus talk.

6 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. you are talking exactly like how islamists in Bangladesh who support killing hindus talk.

I told you that you are predictable, you always resort to compare the islamists with others and try to dilute the situation and you are doing that perfectly and consistently 

1 hour ago, kingcasanova said:

I told you that you are predictable, you always resort to compare the islamists with others and try to dilute the situation and you are doing that perfectly and consistently 

You think Islamists are the biggest problem, and they think Hindutva are the biggest problem. 

Do you care even a bit about the Hindus who live in Bangladesh? Or your concern for Hindus just restricted to the borders inside the holy land of bharat? Plus ofcourse the USA.

What is cute is that you still think after years of bs'ing with me that you have a worthy point to make. But it's nice you've drastically cut down on the vulgarity of your responses. I absolutely appreciate it.

Hopefully in the near future you'll add a little more empathy to your thinking to reach the obvious conclusion that the only way to stop a vicious action-reaction chain is to avoid it from happening on your end, instead of demanding that the opponent is the worst person in the while world and expecting it to stop from the other end. Basic conflict resolution. 

39 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

You think Islamists are the biggest problem, and they think Hindutva are the biggest problem. 

Do you care even a bit about the Hindus who live in Bangladesh? Or your concern for Hindus just restricted to the borders inside the holy land of bharat? Plus ofcourse the USA.

What is cute is that you still think after years of bs'ing with me that you have a worthy point to make. But it's nice you've drastically cut down on the vulgarity of your responses. I absolutely appreciate it.

Hopefully in the near future you'll add a little more empathy to your thinking to reach the obvious conclusion that the only way to stop a vicious action-reaction chain is to avoid it from happening on your end, instead of demanding that the opponent is the worst person in the while world and expecting it to stop from the other end. Basic conflict resolution. 

vulgarity doesn't come out of blue, you try playing with that then I will prove that I am your boss in that, when you are in your limits I make sure that I am within my limits, so vulgarity has not disappeared just like that, as long as your keep yourself clean you will get cleaner response, when you start being badass I will become your boss.

I am not thinking islamists are the biggest problem, it is not my thought, it is proven fact, Islamists are the biggest problem to even themselves, just do a little research on how many muslims are killed by sunnis and how many muslims are killed by hindus. observe stats for some time and you will realise that they are eating their own race.

6 minutes ago, kingcasanova said:

vulgarity doesn't come out of blue, you try playing with that then I will prove that I am your boss in that, when you are in your limits I make sure that I am within my limits, so vulgarity has not disappeared just like that, as long as your keep yourself clean you will get cleaner response, when you start being badass I will become your boss.

I am not thinking islamists are the biggest problem, it is not my thought, it is proven fact, Islamists are the biggest problem to even themselves, just do a little research on how many muslims are killed by sunnis and how many muslims are killed by hindus. observe stats for some time and you will realise that they are eating their own race.

haha.. being vulgar is not something to proud of. there's nothing 'to boss' here. take it easy.

Its not a fact that Islamists are the biggest problem. Its just your assertion, born out of insecurity or hatred for muslims.

may be you should also do a research on how many hindus are killed by Hindus, and how many by muslims. I don't know what that is supposed to prove. Muslims live in some of the most dangerous countries in the world today, under dictatorships and extremist religious groups controlling a sizeable number of territories.

would you count for muslims killed under those regimes, as an argument against them? lets say ISIS kills a number of muslims, is it reasonable to blame ISIS or Islam itself?

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. being vulgar is not something to proud of. there's nothing 'to boss' here. take it easy.

Its not a fact that Islamists are the biggest problem. Its just your assertion, born out of insecurity or hatred for muslims.

may be you should also do a research on how many hindus are killed by Hindus, and how many by muslims. I don't know what that is supposed to prove. Muslims live in some of the most dangerous countries in the world today, under dictatorships and extremist religious groups controlling a sizeable number of territories.

would you count for muslims killed under those regimes, as an argument against them? lets say ISIS kills a number of muslims, is it reasonable to blame ISIS or Islam itself?

I am not being proud of vulgarity, I am informing you that it is not dead in me, yeah it is going easy so far.

the number of killings by hindus of his own sect in the name of religion in the modern days is no where near what is happening with islam. if wanna talk about earlier days of shaivaite and vishnuvaite wars and killings, good luck with that, if that is an excuse. 

to be frank more than islam, I hate people who find all excuses but to accept that there is wrong in their approach towards the violence within their race, I never saw people criticising the killers within your sect as much as they criticise others for criticising them.

these people never bothered about cleaning their home, you yourself are not ready to accept that there is much need in resolving the conflicts within this race than going out to other religions and resolving the conflict with them or fighting against them.

forget about my research, you spend some time and figure out how are the killings happening within your own race, that too in extreme nations like pak, afghan even in Iran, just give it a thought about why they are killing each other and try finding an answer for that.

other religions have moved on to greater extent from the barbaric ages and practices, we can't take those days as execute for today's turmoil, 

15 minutes ago, kingcasanova said:

the number of killings by hindus of his own sect in the name of religion in the modern days is no where near what is happening with islam. if wanna talk about earlier days of shaivaite and vishnuvaite wars and killings, good luck with that, if that is an excuse. 

I dont care about history. shaivaite, vaishnavaite, Hindu.. I'm well aware of history, but don't wish to make those arguments for what is happening in the present. Hindu on Hindu violence >>>>>>>> than muslim on Hindu violence. Its true of every group. There's more in group violence than with outsiders.

to be frank more than islam, I hate people who find all excuses but to accept that there is wrong in their approach towards the violence within their race, I never saw people criticising the killers within your sect as much as they criticise others for criticising them.

then criticize those people who find excuses to justify extremist reactionary groups like ISIS. Not muslims themselves. There's simply no logic in claiming Islam is bad because of a few rowdy elements.

these people never bothered about cleaning their home, you yourself are not ready to accept that there is much need in resolving the conflicts within this race than going out to other religions and resolving the conflict with them or fighting against them.

I don't understand. I was born Hindu. I don't practise it, and I'm commenting on my own group. I may have mocked Hinduism way way back, but I was mocking Islam too then, as a staunch atheist. When I understood how comments on Islam are in no way helpful to those under attack in islamic nations, I stopped criticising Islam. and I stopped criticizing Hinduism too, as a religion. People should be free to practice what they wish, without being threatened for their lives and livelihood.

I'm cleaning my own home. Are you cleaning yours?

forget about my research, you spend some time and figure out how are the killings happening within your own race, that too in extreme nations like pak, afghan even in Iran, just give it a thought about why they are killing each other and try finding an answer for that.

yeah, keep assuming I'm muslim, because our own religion needs no cleaning. Its already spot clean, right?

I know a little bit about why they are fighting each other.  But beyond the surface level, I don't wish to go deeper. I care more about muslims in India. because that's where I live.

other religions have moved on to greater extent from the barbaric ages and practices, we can't take those days as execute for today's turmoil, 

yes muslim societies have barbaric practices, and they should be allowed to move on at their own pace, with others providing outside support. Not try to escalate their conflicts by arming one group against the other, and then claim they are terrorists.

I think Hindus who claim a lot of bs on Islam, don't have the slightest idea about Islam. Even I don't. So I refrain from pretending like I do. but I do know about Hindu religion a little bit atleast. and I'm not really concerned about religious extremism in Hinduism, as much as political extremism under the guise of religion.

Its politics, not religion. blame political groups. not the religion itself. it endangers everyone.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I dont care about history. shaivaite, vaishnavaite, Hindu.. I'm well aware of history, but don't wish to make those arguments for what is happening in the present. Hindu on Hindu violence >>>>>>>> than muslim on Hindu violence. 

then criticize those people who find excuses to justify extremist reactionary groups like ISIS. Not muslims themselves. There's simply no logic in claiming Islam is bad because of a few rowdy elements.

I don't understand. I was born Hindu. I don't practise it, and I'm commenting on my own group. I may have mocked Hinduism way way back, but I was mocking Islam too then, as a staunch atheist. When I understood how comments on Islam are in no way helpful to those under attack in islamic nations, I stopped criticising Islam. and I stopped criticizing Hinduism too, as a religion. People should be free to practice what they wish, without being threatened for their lives and livelihood.

yeah, keep assuming I'm muslim, because our own religion needs no cleaning. Its already spot clean, right?

I know a little bit about why they are fighting each other.  But beyond the surface level, I don't wish to go deeper. I care more about muslims in India. because that's where I live.

yes muslim societies have barbaric practices, and they should be allowed to move on at their own pace, with others providing outside support. Not try to escalate their conflicts by arming one group against the other, and then claim they are terrorists.

I think Hindus who claim a lot of bs on Islam, don't have the slightest idea about Islam. Even I don't. So I refrain from pretending like I do. but I do know about Hindu religion a little bit atleast. and I'm not really concerned about religious extremism in Hinduism, as much as political extremism under the guise of religion.

Its politics, not religion. blame political groups. not the religion itself. it endangers everyone.

yes, keeping it much cleaner than yours, and I am nihilist, 

Its politics, not religion. blame political groups. not the religion itself. it endangers everyone.-- will this be your last excuse? or anything else is left , when people of specific community are killing each other do you blame political parties? 

hindu/jain/christian these are not claiming anything about islam, all the islam that they know is from 9/11, Mumbai attacks, cleansing of pundits from Kashmir , in absence of these may be the world might have had a better chance to understand this, after all you gonna blame entire world again for limiting its knowledge of islam only to 09/11 and Mumbai attacks? please do that and be predictable. 

you are again and again taking all excuses except accepting the fundamental wrong in your faith, as I said good luck with that, same input will give same output, it is not going to change anything.

1 minute ago, kingcasanova said:

will this be your last excuse? or anything else is left , when people of specific community are killing each other do you blame political parties? 

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. blame al queada, ISIS, muslim brotherhood atleast as a broad brush political groups, even though their politics themselves (especially of the muslim brotherhood) is extremely complex and depends on its local enemy groups.

1 minute ago, kingcasanova said:

all excuses except accepting the fundamental wrong in your faith

first, I'm not muslim. lol. then, you don't know sh1t about Islam to make sweeping statements like that. a little humility about what you actually know does go a long way.

5 minutes ago, kingcasanova said:

hindu/jain/christian these are not claiming anything about islam, all the islam that they know is from 9/11, Mumbai attacks, cleansing of pundits from Kashmir , in absence of these may be the world might have had a better chance to understand this, after all you gonna blame entire world again for limiting its knowledge of islam only to 09/11 and Mumbai attacks? please do that and be predictable. 

yes every person who casually shittalks Islam based on all these is not someone who should be taken seriously. unless he ofcourse joins a right wing militia group, then he must be treated as a terrorist himself.

1 hour ago, kingcasanova said:

I am not being proud of vulgarity, I am informing you that it is not dead in me, yeah it is going easy so far.

dude our home is 100 times worse than islam home.

13 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. blame al queada, ISIS, muslim brotherhood atleast as a broad brush political groups, even though their politics themselves (especially of the muslim brotherhood) is extremely complex and depends on its local enemy groups.

first, I'm not muslim. lol. then, you don't know sh1t about Islam to make sweeping statements like that. a little humility about what you actually know does go a long way.

yes every person who casually shittalks Islam based on all these is not someone who should be taken seriously. unless he ofcourse joins a right wing militia group, then he must be treated as a terrorist himself.

you are not a muslim, lol, but you are always supporting all misdeeds of them, lol

and lol you are living in miserable self denial mode lol again 

I don't need to know sh1t about it, knowing about its carnage across the world is enough. 

and yes, you are consistently doing everything except accepting the wrong done and moving on.

lol again