I support Akhand Bharat now.

Raven_Rayes

4 hours ago, Piracy Raja said:

antha avsaram ledu.. unna country ne sariga ledu inka verevi kooda add cheyalaa @3$%

Akhand bharat/viswa guru/vasudeva kutumbham ani konni fans nerpuncharu bjp it cell bhakts....

19 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Sambandam lekunda vaagutha undu. 

RSS supports partition of India. 

RSS supports parition of india anna anthalone matter clear. You just blabber something - musugu sanghi.

14 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Ekkuva kasta paduthunnav paapam 

Assamese nationalists who justify killing Bengali are scum. That you want push that blame on to india means you have no idea about Assamese conflict, or your moral fibre is seriously fcuked up.

Yes. India can run as a secular republic with separate electorates for Hindus and muslims.

What is your idea? Separate Andhra where minorities are even more marginalised? 

Stick to topic idiot. Don't go off on your fantasies about me. 

why will seperate andhra marginalize minorities ? yea because kammas are sooo evil. you are basically an onion  who is unable to get rid of his caste obsession. All your liberal pretensions and sanghi ideology cannot hide that fact.

ee uttermost alias @Raven_Rayes & @Telugodura456  , edhaarni ban cheyandi ra nayaana

vuchha thukkuva voopudu ekkuva batch edhaaru

naaku vella edharni chusthey full jealousy asalu , vellaki entha time ekkada vuntundhi ra nayaana  db lo entha time spend cheyadaaniki ?!

prashanthaa madhu kooda kotta nivvaru

60-F1-FAC1-0-A22-412-B-92-DC-E79353-A3-A

anyways cheers boys 👍

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

RSS supports parition of india anna anthalone matter clear. You just blabber something - musugu sanghi.

Em clear? Lol futureofandhra gaadi lekka unnav ga. Nee own world lo untunnav 

Bengal partition was the handiwork of hindu mahasabha under Shyama Prasad mukherjee.

Sarat Chandra Bose fought hard to keep the province United and independent.

It's silly to claim that hindu mahasabha wanted akhand bharat. Clearly their actions in Bengal point to why that is not the case.

RSS types want to capture areas where they are majority and create hindu enclaves wherever they are in minority like in Bengal. It's that simple. Akhnad Bharat is just a fantasy. I used it in the title for fun.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

why will seperate andhra marginalize minorities ? yea because kammas are sooo evil. you are basically an onion  who is unable to get rid of his caste obsession. All your liberal pretensions and sanghi ideology cannot hide that fact.

Why do you keep bringing kammas into the discussion? Lol. 

Your conclusion about me makes no sense except as a way to avoid a question I pose, while acting entitled to receive answers to every question you pose.

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Em clear? Lol futureofandhra gaadi lekka unnav ga. Nee own world lo untunnav 

Bengal partition was the handiwork of hindu mahasabha under Shyama Prasad mukherjee.

Sarat Chandra Bose fought hard to keep the province United and independent.

It's silly to claim that hindu mahasabha wanted akhand bharat. Clearly their actions in Bengal point to why that is not the case.

RSS types want to capture areas where they are majority and create hindu enclaves wherever they are in minority like in Bengal. It's that simple. Akhnad Bharat is just a fantasy. I used it in the title for fun.

Nee thalakayi le. RSS doesnt care about majority or minorite they are always a minority. They nicely jell with white supremacists muslim upper casteists. They have no problems being a minority. Shayama demanded split of east pakistan only when its creation became a certainity.

You first work on your onionism. Dont make up crap by pulling from your behind. read on twitter or something.

16 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Why do you keep bringing kammas into the discussion? Lol. 

Your conclusion about me makes no sense except as a way to avoid a question I pose, while acting entitled to receive answers to every question you pose.

Dont act innocent. 

always remember .. country or world gets more and more divided and never united.

hard core feek/mukku/sheebn/jaggio fans unnaru ga..

if one of them says "hey folks lets unite AP TG and stay united"...ongo betti leputaru ade leaders ni

I read some where , "In the world everything is connect but everyone wants to live disconnected"

You think all telugu communities will unite and live in harmony..never ever..same applies at nation and international level

See this disco only..started with akhanda bharat and boiled down to kammod kaapod baapanod reddod etc

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Nee thalakayi le. RSS doesnt care about majority or minorite they are always a minority. They nicely jell with white supremacists muslim upper casteists. They have no problems being a minority. Shayama demanded split of east pakistan only when its creation became a certainity.

You first work on your onionism. Dont make up crap by pulling from your behind. read on twitter or something.

Can you actually say something coherent and relevant to the discussion? 

RSS is always minority? What dies it even mean. White supremacists muslim upper castes?? What relevance

That Shyama fought to divide bengal on religious lines is proof enough that sanghis don't want United India

15 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

always remember .. country or world gets more and more divided and never united.

hard core feek/mukku/sheebn/jaggio fans unnaru ga..

if one of them says "hey folks lets unite AP TG and stay united"...ongo betti leputaru ade leaders ni

I read some where , "In the world everything is connect but everyone wants to live disconnected"

You think all telugu communities will unite and live in harmony..never ever..same applies at nation and international level

See this disco only..started with akhanda bharat and boiled down to kammod kaapod baapanod reddod etc

countries are formed on basis of languages. Everything else is an empire.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Can you actually say something coherent and relevant to the discussion? 

RSS is always minority? What dies it even mean. White supremacists muslim upper castes?? What relevance

That Shyama fought to divide bengal on religious lines is proof enough that sanghis don't want United India

RSS was headed by a brahmin all the time except once ( a thakur headed) - it always opposed reservations. Are you saying they are majority ?

SHyama did not divide on religious lines - thats the problem with you - you never grasp things properly. Shyama wanted hindu groups areas seperated out when it became inevitable that east pakistan is formed. Instead ot them living as bengali hindu minorities.

You are forgetting that shyama also campaigned to keep kashmir for india. why would he do that ?

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

countries are formed on basis of languages. Everything else is an empire.

bs. Languages themselves are formed on basis of a king's patronage. 

Countries can form on any basis as long as basic rules of cooperation is established. .

Insisting that only language has the power to unify people is what insecure dumbfucks like you argue for

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

bs. Languages themselves are formed on basis of a king's patronage. 

Countries can form on any basis as long as basic rules of cooperation is established. .

Insisting that only language has the power to unify people is what insecure dumbfucks like you argue for

lol - why do you hate so much when i say language. Despite the fact this group is about language - you socialize with them. I will tell you why - because you are an onion. 

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

RSS was headed by a brahmin all the time except once ( a thakur headed) - it always opposed reservations. Are you saying they are majority ?

SHyama did not divide on religious lines - thats the problem with you - you never grasp things properly. Shyama wanted hindu groups seperated out when it became inevitable that east pakistan is formed. Instead ot them living as bengali hindu minorities.

RSS doesn't have to be majority, dimwit. Wherever Hindus are majority, RSS is comfortable and won't venture into areas where muslims are majority outside of India, duh. 

Wtf, you are now defending Shyama Prasad Mukherjee a sanghi scum, while accusing me of being a sanghi? Lol 

The topic anyway is not how much of a saintly person shyama was, but that he did not fight to stop the partition. He in fact wanted the partition. Why he wanted it is moot. Your explanation fir it is stupid. Lol. 

He didn't want to separate on religious lines, but wanted Hindu bengalis to not live as minorities aa? Lol.