I support Akhand Bharat now.

Raven_Rayes

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

lol - why do you hate so much when i say language. Despite the fact this group is about language - you socialize with them. I will tell you why - because you are an onion. 

I don't hate when you say language, I find it pathetic when you try to present that as the only solution for everything 

That kind of lack of humility into analyzing one's own ideas is what I find disgusting about you.

I have no problem with countries forming on the basis of language, just like I don't have a problem with countries forming on the basis of any other identity. 

The only thing that matters is whether those who are governed consent to the arrangement. 

You seem to insist that consent is automatic when language comes into the picture. If it was, you wouldn't be losing your sh1t on me.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

lol - why do you hate so much when i say language. Despite the fact this group is about language - you socialize with them. I will tell you why - because you are an onion. 

You and I are posting in English, fuckface. 

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

RSS doesn't have to be majority, dimwit. Wherever Hindus are majority, RSS is comfortable and won't venture into areas where muslims are majority outside of India, duh. 

Wtf, you are now defending Shyama Prasad Mukherjee a sanghi scum, while accusing me of being a sanghi? Lol 

The topic anyway is not how much of a saintly person shyama was, but that he did not fight to stop the partition. He in fact wanted the partition. Why he wanted it is moot. Your explanation fir it is stupid. Lol. 

He didn't want to separate on religious lines, but wanted Hindu bengalis to not live as minorities aa? Lol. 

RSS is comfortable with hindus? really? why would it oppose reservation then ? 

Where did it seem to you that i am defending Shyama ? he is an akhand guy like you trying to keep kashmir with india.

He ofcourse fought partition where he could like in kashmir. In bengal he couldnt so he settled for next sanghi things - divide people of same language using hindu.gindu. same thing you would do anyway.

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't hate when you say language, I find it pathetic when you try to present that as the only solution for everything 

That kind of lack of humility into analyzing one's own ideas is what I find disgusting about you.

I have no problem with countries forming on the basis of language, just like I don't have a problem with countries forming on the basis of any other identity. 

The only thing that matters is whether those who are governed consent to the arrangement. 

You seem to insist that consent is automatic when language comes into the picture. If it was, you wouldn't be losing your sh1t on me.

No you hate. And its your lack of humility that is disgusting. Vast majority of nations are centered around one language. For anyone positing such an idea should lead to reflection and respect. But you react with "fcuckface". You reat with vitriol. I never said peopel with same language cannot have 2 or more nations. But generally speaking it is more respectful to give a people of a language a ntion.

15 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

RSS is comfortable with hindus? really? why would it oppose reservation then ? 

Where did it seem to you that i am defending Shyama ? he is an akhand guy like you trying to keep kashmir with india.

He ofcourse fought partition where he could like in kashmir. In bengal he couldnt so he settled for next sanghi things - divide people of same language using hindu.gindu. same thing you would do anyway.

Lol. From RSS wallahs wanting akhand bharat as self evident, you atleast acknowledge that everything is not cut and dry to fit your narrative 

Where did he fight partition? Lol in Kashmir? The bugger was just making a big scene there. Nothing special 

His fight to divide bengal though was real. So RSS wanting to keep the entire territory for itself is just a myth , since they are scared to operate as minorities.

14 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

No you hate. And its your lack of humility that is disgusting. Vast majority of nations are centered around one language. For anyone positing such an idea should lead to reflection and respect. But you react with "fcuckface". You reat with vitriol. I never said peopel with same language cannot have 2 or more nations. But generally speaking it is more respectful to give a people of a language a ntion.

Lol. Suddenly you 'never' said people can't have more nations is it? If you never claimed that, you would have no reason to relentlessly obsess about what I post to try and make you look better. 

Why do you speak like a fcuking child? 

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Lol. From RSS wallahs wanting akhand bharat as self evident, you atleast acknowledge that everything is not cut and dry to fit your narrative 

Where did he fight partition? Lol in Kashmir? The bugger was just making a big scene there. Nothing special 

His fight to divide bengal though was real. So RSS wanting to keep the entire territory for itself is just a myth , since they are scared to operate as minorities.

Rey onion talking in circles. East paksitan was a reality before he started his "fight" - not to divide Bengal. But like a true sanghi  he tried to do a lang grab from east pakistan using hindu/gindu and give it to Akhand bharat.

It is height of irony for a delusional person like you to talk about "myths" - you literally live on them

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey onion talking in circles. East paksitan was a reality before he started his "fight" - not to divide Bengal. But like a true sanghi  he tried to do a lang grab from east pakistan using hindu/gindu and give it to Akhand bharat.

It is height of irony for a delusional person like you to talk about "myths" - you literally live on them

How was east pakistan a reality when there were groups fighting to create a separate and independent bangal nation? 

Yeah yeag you have a lot to say about me, but nothing at all about the topic in question beyond handwaving. Lol 

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

How was east pakistan a reality when there were groups fighting to create a separate and independent bangal nation? 

Yeah yeag you have a lot to say about me, but nothing at all about the topic in question beyond handwaving. Lol 

Rey picchal - if shayama was dividing bengal why would he merge hindu bengal with india ? he would asked for seperate hindu bengal country. Do you understand what you type sometimes ?

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Do you know anything at all other than the sh1t you read off Meena? 

You have no clue about Assamese nationalism but insist that their demand is fair, even when they are killing Bengalis to achieve it. 

You think southerners are special or something. Lol

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey picchal - if shayama was dividing bengal why would he merge hindu bengal with india ? he would asked for seperate hindu bengal country. Do you understand what you type sometimes ?

We are talking about akhand bharat here dimwit. Shyama was not the akhand type.

Most hindu mahasabha members weren't. 

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Why would shyama ask for separate hindu bengal country? Lol.

He just didn't care about akhandta. That's it. 

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Why would shyama ask for separate hindu bengal country? Lol.

He just didn't care about akhandta. That's it. 

He didnt divide bengal ra. What does division mean - dividing in to more. If you take a part and merge in to some other entity hows that dividing it?. you talk from the rear end.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

We are talking about akhand bharat here dimwit. Shyama was not the akhand type.

Most hindu mahasabha members weren't. 

They are akhand type. Hindu means akhand. But they are also practical land grabbers and have to take what they can get.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

He didnt divide bengal ra. What does division mean - dividing in to more. If you take a part and merge in to some other entity hows that dividing it?. you talk from the rear end.

He didn't fight for akhandta ra