I support Akhand Bharat now.

Raven_Rayes

12 minutes ago, rightwar said:

asalu nenu mee bhudhi gurinchi adigithe parliament promise ekkada nunchi vachindhi madhyalo? 

All i can tell is i feel pity for you trying hard to defend fuckeed up one.. have fun..

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, psycopk said:

All i can tell is i feel pity for you trying hard to defend fuckeed up one.. have fun..

a party which gets 23 seats deserves pity and its the entity thats truly fcuked up and you are the one in this db that tries the hardest to defend it. also you did not answer why you bought parliament in between so who is the true leki person here?

4 minutes ago, rightwar said:

a party which gets 23 seats deserves pity and its the entity thats truly fcuked up and you are the one in this db that tries the hardest to defend it. also you did not answer why you bought parliament in between so who is the true leki person here?

Ninu ani labham ledu.. atleast life lo Ichina mata nilabetuko leka pote ninu nammukuna vallu ipudu nee lane edo ok vankara vadana tho kasta padataru..

by the way nenu election campaign lo ichina promises guirnchi adaga ledu.. law making house lo.. chepina dani gurinchi adigia.. india has zero credibility in my opinion.. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

its commonsese view ra narsi ga., He is not doing any division - he is adding what he can to akhand bharat. you are wrapped yourself in some nonsense. As i said kastha onionism thagginchuko.

keep doubling down, instead of shutting the fcuk up.

43 minutes ago, rightwar said:

burra unde maatladthunnava?

AP ki ichina promises gurinchi adigithey, 23 seats ekkada ochindhi? velli delhi lo koorchoni Modi gaani uchha taagu.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

keep doubling down, instead of shutting the fcuk up.

what doubling down. Learn some humility for fs man. You think your shyama would say no if east pakistan wants to merge with india ? he like a proper akhandi is grabbing what he can to build akhand bharat.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what doubling down. Learn some humility for fs man. You think your shyama would say no if east pakistan wants to merge with india ? he like a proper akhandi is grabbing what he can to build akhand bharat.

yeah building akhand bharat by giving up territory. stfu man.

your obsession with me is completely blinding you to the topic and you are off on a tangent about me being a sanghi. If I'd called you something that you weren't, you'd be crying about it for the next 1 month. lol. crybaby.

19 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

India + Pakistan + Bangladesh and whichever country wants to join this union.

Otherwise it looks like south asia is heading towards a communal war. with minorities being attacked everywhere.

sanghis and islamists will never fight each other.

they will just terrorise and kill minorities in their own countries with state support.

Chattam thana pani thanu chesukuntuuu podhi., pls concentrate on aws certification’s 

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah building akhand bharat by giving up territory. stfu man.

your obsession with me is completely blinding you to the topic and you are off on a tangent about me being a sanghi. If I'd called you something that you weren't, you'd be crying about it for the next 1 month. lol. crybaby.

giving up endhira nee thalakayi. He never had a chance. 

What my obsession - i explained clearly what shyama is doing. he is building his akhand bharat with what he can get - pieces of hindu bengal to muslim kashmir. he had a chance with muslim kashmir so he supported it there - he had a chance with hindu bengal so he went there. what division nee thalakayi.

You are a sanghi - the fact you dont acknowledge it does not change it. It is directly derived from your onionism. It is transparent and you are unfortunately too emotionally wrapped to see it. work it man.

12 hours ago, psycopk said:

Ninu ani labham ledu.. atleast life lo Ichina mata nilabetuko leka pote ninu nammukuna vallu ipudu nee lane edo ok vankara vadana tho kasta padataru..

by the way nenu election campaign lo ichina promises guirnchi adaga ledu.. law making house lo.. chepina dani gurinchi adigia.. india has zero credibility in my opinion.. 

nothing is written in stone in a law making house. anything can be amended by any subsequent govt if they have the numbers. its the job of the affected politicians to mobilize and create environment to execute what they think is beneficial for them/their people. kani idhi cheyyataniki one needs conviction and integrity both your leader doesnt have and hence you are in this situation

17 minutes ago, rightwar said:

nothing is written in stone in a law making house. anything can be amended by any subsequent govt if they have the numbers. its the job of the affected politicians to mobilize and create environment to execute what they think is beneficial for them/their people. kani idhi cheyyataniki one needs conviction and integrity both your leader doesnt have and hence you are in this situation

Lol… mee intlo vaalu  or mee nanna ni kuda ilane antav nuvu..nee duty tapinchu kotaniki.. mark it

On 10/19/2021 at 1:47 PM, Raven_Rayes said:

India + Pakistan + Bangladesh and whichever country wants to join this union.

Otherwise it looks like south asia is heading towards a communal war. with minorities being attacked everywhere.

sanghis and islamists will never fight each other.

they will just terrorise and kill minorities in their own countries with state support.

Kasab gad minority kaadu gaa, then why did it force him into death trap along with 10 other innocent peace loving guys? 

the problem is whenever a specific religion attrocity is exposed immediately the liberal intellectuals try to take all remote examples across world and will try to show that it is happening everywhere and will try to dilute the seriousness of the incident. 

A specific religion related people are both victims and reason for the violence across globe, there is some manufacture defect or wrong kind of brain washing done, they started finding differences with Shia and sunni and all this is spread across religions, 

with the amount of hatred and magnitude of killings of Shias by sunnis, I don't think the problem is between islam and other religions, islam has bigger problem within it self. by believing in peace they are shedding the violence, may be they are hoping for peace through too much violence.

Just now, kingcasanova said:

Kasab gad minority kaadu gaa, then why did it force him into death trap along with 10 other innocent peace loving guys? 

the problem is whenever a specific religion attrocity is exposed immediately the liberal intellectuals try to take all remote examples across world and will try to show that it is happening everywhere and will try to dilute the seriousness of the incident. 

A specific religion related people are both victims and reason for the violence across globe, there is some manufacture defect or wrong kind of brain washing done, they started finding differences with Shia and sunni and all this is spread across religions, 

with the amount of hatred and magnitude of killings of Shias by sunnis, I don't think the problem is between islam and other religions, islam has bigger problem within it self. by believing in peace they are shedding the violence, may be they are hoping for peace through too much violence.

so for you muslims being discriminated and killed in India isnt serious.

but hindus being killed in bangladesh is damnn serious.. anthey na?

congrats.. its the same thing Islamists in bangladesh who support hindu killings are saying, in reverse.

1 hour ago, rightwar said:

mari republic antey enti ra lafoot nayala. oorikey notiki vachinattu vaagaku.

4 hours ago, rightwar said:

basically you are saying "we do what we want in delhi because we can and you must suffer from   it and blame your politicians for it ". Funniest thing is you really think you are "rightwing" . change your name to "antipeople" or "delhilapdog".